Kuan Kammatep

fanny

sarNie Adult
so far so good. i love matt how she tried to speak thai and english together lol. every i see her she always remind me of nat myria. i love how took janjura back all the daras back and play in this lakorn, such as pupae i miss her and the two n'rai from back in the days.

jakjann

Jakjann
romantic comedy, Tye act always or most of Romantoc comedy dramas
I like him in this role ...

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I've just finished the two first episodes, I like it so far, it's so lovely xD The nang ek is really cute... but I think it would have been even better if the nang ek was Paula Taylor...lol
I can't wait to see more...Is this airing from Monday till Friday?

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I've just finished the two first episodes, I like it so far, it's so lovely xD The nang ek is really cute... but I think it would have been even better if the nang ek was Paula Taylor...lol
I can't wait to see more...Is this airing from Monday till Friday?
I agree paula and him make such a kute couple in their first lakorn 2gether....love them...

Bou

sarNie Adult
i just watched the first two episodes and i have to say its such a cute and funny lakorn so far! i am enjoyin it and cant wait for the next episodes..I think tye and matt are cute together! this is my first time watching matt and I think shes cute! and i hope she gets more movie roles as she continues to improve on her acting. Tye is just adorable!!

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I like the scene that they made appointment to exchange their luggage. The way matt called out tye and his gf as couple using the word Samee and pakriya. and it is even funnier when we see the sign she wrote "pour mia". funny.

jakjann

Jakjann

เปิดฉากละคร ก๊วนกามเทพ ทางช่อง 3 ด้วยภาพน่ารัก ๆ ของนางเอกสาว แมท - ภีรนีย์ คงไทย ที่รับบทนักเรียกนอกเปรี้ยวเก๋ แถมปะหน้ากับพระเอก ต่าย ณัฐพล(พายุ) ลียะวณิช ทีไรเป็นได้เรื่อง ไม่เว้นแม้แต่ฉากนี้ที่สาวแมทต้องไหว้พระเอกซ้ำแล้วซ้ำอีก เพื่อขอโทษที่ต้องแดนซ์แบบลืมตัวจนกระโปรงครอบหัวพระเอกของเรา เป็นฉากที่หลังจาก เกษรา(แมท ภีรณีย์) กลับมาจากเมืองนอกเพื่อน ๆ จึงจัดงานฉลองการกลับมาของเกษราที่ผับแห่งหนึ่ง วาทิต(ต่าย ณัฐพล) กับ กิ่งแก้ว(เอ้ก บุษกร) ก็มาเที่ยวที่นี่เช่นกัน ขณะที่วาทิตกำลังจะกลับ เกษราถูกเพื่อท้าให้ไปเต้นบนโต๊ะ ระหว่างที่ทุกคนสนุกสนานเกษราเหวี่ยงกระโปรงไปครอบหัววาทิต ฉากนี้ถ่ายทำกันที่ผับแถวเอกมัย ซึ่งก่อนถ่ายทำผู้จัด ตุ๊ก จันทร์จิรา ช่วยจัดแต่งชุดที่จะใส่แดนซ์ให้ลงตัว ในที่สุดได้เสื้อสายเดี่ยวกับกระโปรงยาวผ่าข้างทำเอานางเอกสาวเซ็กซี่ไม่เบา และเพื่อความสวยงามของภาพแดนซ์เหวี่ยงชายกระโปรง เริ่มถ่ายทำ ตุ๊ก จันทร์จิรา ก็ช่วยบลิ้วให้แมทสนุกสุดเหวี่ยง แต่เหวี่ยงยังไงก็ยังไม่ลงตรงจุด เล่นเอาแมทต้องแดนซ์จนเหนื่อย พอแดนซ์เสร็จถึงคิวแมทตกใจเสียหลักถลาลงมาที่พื้น ลงไปทับพระเอกต่าย งานนี้พระเอกซวยซ้ำสอง
กว่าจะได้ภาพออกมาสมใจผู้กำกับเล่นเอาพระเอก - นางเอกเหนื่อย ติดตามชมฉากนี้ได้วันศุกร์ที่ 29 พฤษภาคม เวลา 19.15 น. ทางช่อง 3