Kuan Kammatep

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I know it's probably already answered, but which days does this lakorn air???

I can only watch it online because I can never catch it when it airs on IPTV.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I know it's probably already answered, but which days does this lakorn air???

I can only watch it online because I can never catch it when it airs on IPTV.

It airs Mon-Fri ^_^

=+++++++++

I am so loving this lakorn. Tye is so cute :wub:
He is my FAVORITE actor at the moment :lol:

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is freakin' hilarious! I was watching it and laughing out loud with my headphones on. My sister in laws probably think I'm crazy now. Not to mention they are white so they probably wouldn't get it even if I tried to explain it. Tye's expression in episode 3 every time someone said something about the newspaper article is just priceless. Love Matt and Tye. Love this lakorn.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i love matt and tye they are cute cute cute i can't wait til they fall for each other lol, but i'm kinda annoy by the klingkaew that n'rai girl. she just pretend to poo dee (high class), but the truth is she's not.

Bou

sarNie Adult
OMG i absolutely love this lakorn! I adore Matt so much! shes just too cute...I love the scene with her and Tye's grandpa, it was just so cute and heart warming. I can't wait for them to fall for each other as well, but I wonder when that'll happen! Can't wait to watch the next episode.

cecilia

Staff member
i love today episode as well.
i love how matt got back at the granny. lol
happy that Tye feel a bit connect with her when they visit the grandpa ^^

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Epi 4 is just funny. I love it when the granny asked her grand daughter to play the music to welcome matt's family.

cecilia

Staff member
I LOVE THE TWO GRANNY fight ^^ Let the young ppl go their way so the older ppl can sort things out -- maturely LOl <--matt's granny is hilarious ^^

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
I wanted to sub this but I need some help...I hate butchering the character's name when i romanized it so can someone please help me with the name
thanks in advance.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Episode 4 got me feeling sad and teary.
When I was watching Matt and the grandpa :(

Ah haa ha. I thought that I was the only one to feel that. That part touches my heart to the max.

I was laughing at the part where Tye went under Matt's skirt. To me, he seem to be like the first pra ek to go under nang ek's skirt. :eek:

jakjann

Jakjann
I feel very sry for Grandpa T_T

Can not believe the girl that want to catch pra ek lie him where she lives XDD
Park a car in front of another Villa hahahahah

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Ah haa ha. I thought that I was the only one to feel that. That part touches my heart to the max.

I was laughing at the part where Tye went under Matt's skirt. To me, he seem to be like the first pra ek to go under nang ek's skirt. :eek:

LOL, that's so funny that you brought that up how Tye was the first pra ek to go under a nang ek's skirt. I didn't think about that til now.