Kuan Kammatep

little

sarNie Adult
i luv this serie alot i luv the nang and pra ek characters esp. matt she's so cute and fun. can't wait for monday.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks Ana...i shouldnt watch it then...til theres more epi and i will just ff epi 8. ^_^

i finally got around to watching the lakorn today..and actually enjoyed it more than i expected.

so far the lakorn is pretty funny & entertaining to watch, esp with matt & the grandmas scenes

man...i hope watit knows bout "kingmai"...i meant kingkeo & her lies soon...gosh what is her intention behind the lies about where she lives & what her parent does for a living? is she embarassed that her parents sells kanom thai?

*som num nah...nang kingkeo got yelled at by the owner of the house that she always gets of at. lmao

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
The tittle "Kuan Kammatep" meaning The Cupid Gang, when I thought about the people that are trying to make them fall in love. They are the cupid gang.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Ep 9 sucks also... I want more of Matt & Tye >.<
and I really hate Kinkeaw... I hope she'll disappear soon from vatit's life lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol you, me and everyone that is watching this lakorn wishes the same thing.

the girl has no patience...is rude and obnoxious. golly if she was my kid..she would have gotten some good smackin.

it is strange cause her parents are like so gentle and soft spoken...unlike watit's side of the family..the aunties...and grandma golly she would fit right in with them.

hmm watit will try to find the real sara....he already found that side of her..hes just in denial..he should know whos faking and whos not...

but then by the time he realized the truth there will be the 4th wheel (3rd wheel is kingkeo, 4th will be roger?) and then the avenging scheme the grandma ask sara to do to the other family.. :(

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I'm looking for an interesting lakorn to watch...How's this one? any good? give a little summary before i start watching it...thanks...

Ana

sarNie Adult
U are so right 9 sucked too..LOL...Episode 10 preview looks good :p

I was watching Ruen Nee See Chompoo yesterday. And Tye-Matt scene was cute. She had a crush on him..hehe..Anywayz...I want more Matt-Tye scenes!!! They need to cut some scenes of Matt oldies Gangs. Funny/Entertaining and cute but I want my Tye-Matt scenes more :lol:

Bou

sarNie Adult
I agree with you Ana...episode 9 did suck! i just want some more scenes with tye and matt and see how they fall for each other. As for the preview for the next episode, Im really looking forward to it, but I seriously cant stand Kingmai lol.

miss_may08

sarNie Egg
I have no ideas of where to watch this online. Youtube doesn't have it. Are there any other sites that I can watch this from? I am very behind on this lakorn. Thanks a lot!!!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
awh, 10 was prettty good :) when tye ran after matt. woot woot!

little

sarNie Adult
i'm dying to watch ep 10 why when i dl it say to take like 10 hrs and other times takes like 20 minutes i can't wait that long.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL little ...yea it says that on mine too.. but its like down to 3 hrs nows..and ive gotten only 36%. i will reupload this into mega.

hopefully that will help others.

LOL ana ..yep kingmai aint even cute..but thats for the best ..she wont be able to compete with sara. :lol:

kingmai- aint cute, mean & is rude, doesnt like to communicate with grandpa (uh bad choice for her), & most importantly shes a liar

little

sarNie Adult
LOL little ...yea it says that on mine too.. but its like down to 3 hrs nows..and ive gotten only 36%. i will reupload this into mega.

hopefully that will help others.

LOL ana ..yep kingmai aint even cute..but thats for the best ..she wont be able to compete with sara. :lol:

kingmai- aint cute, mean & is rude, doesnt like to communicate with grandpa (uh bad choice for her), & most importantly shes a liar

thanx at least u got it to 3 hrs and 36 percent. I got only up to 16% like 3xs i try to dl and it say time it out so no luck with me on this one until a new dl site. I luv this but when they add to much of the other characters w/o p ek and n ek didn't seem interesting like in ep 9. I was so hype when I ep 5-6 when nang ek is going to avenge kingkeo how she got slap and she said she's going to land it where the heart is. That is by getting with tye. it was so good. and all the teachers things it's kind of annoying just let matt be the way she is like her grandma it's more fun of her character.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey little im sorry i finally finishing dling and uploading epi 10

hopefully the speed is much faster to dl from mega.

little

sarNie Adult
hey little im sorry i finally finishing dling and uploading epi 10

hopefully the speed is much faster to dl from mega.

THANKS IT ONLY TAKES ABOUT 25 MINS BETTER THAN 10HR. IN A LITTLE WHILE I WILL BE ENJOYING TO WATCH THIS AND WILL GO TO BED. IT'S LIKE 1:30AM I'M WAITING TO WATCH THIS COULDN'T GO TO SLEEP W/O WATCHING IT. THAT HEART ATTACK COMES TO PLAY WEN U REALLY ENJOY A DRAMA U KNOW WHAT I MEAN RIGHT?