Kuan Kammatep

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Does anybody know if this lakorn has been uploaded on youtube yet. I wanna watch it but could not find it on youtube. If not then I will have to wait until they translate it in my language. I have not seen one lakorn of Tye yet but I really like Matt. If this lakorn is good I might purchase it.
Yeah this is uploaded on youtube, except it's called Guan Gammatep...that's probably why you couldn't find it.
here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=DC9714B6809E9ECB

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I love the grandpa in ep 12!!! Gosh he's so awesome. I also love the part where Kate had to make kai jiow and it didn't puff up like Kingkaew's did so she turned up the gas stove and caused it to burn but also cause one of the maids in the house to lose one of her eyebrows! HAHAHA I love it. The dumb maid so deserved it! Monday's episode is going to be sad since Watit tells Kate that if it wasn't for the debt he will never marry her! Ouch! Kate should just let him marry Kingkaew and be poor for eternity LOL.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I soooo dislike Kingkaew too! I can't believe she's ashamed of her parents making kanoms! I would be glad if my parents make kanom for me. That ungrateful little B****! LOL. And HI AMI! I haven't seen you on in forever!!!
hiiiiiiiiiii Nai! yep she is being very ungrateful...if it was me...i would be watching lakorns & munching on them kanoms! :D

i know its been quite some time...my comp was bombarded with annoying pop ups (it still does that sometimes) and it super slowed down my comp too, so i took a break from sw actually from chatting, also havent really been going on the msn chat thing neither, but of course im back... :p

^Np :p .

Gosh! I so love Tye right now that I'm like going back to watching his old lakorns that I miss. He's so adorable. The cutest p'ek for me right now :lol: . I'm in LOVE..LOL...xoxoxox

Episode 11 is cute. I love the whole hiphop disguise too..ahahaha..Tye looked cool like that B)
He didn't joob her cuzz I guess his role is too much of a gentlemen..keke..but u can see in his face that he was hurt by her comment. That's y he just let her fall to the ground like that..haha...can't wait to see more!!

Kingkaew is a total bitch. I'm sorry but She's ugly :ph34r:
And so is that dude that's gonna come in btw Matt-Tye later. He's ugly too. They should of cast better looking couple/people to compete with the lead..LOL

And they seriously need to cut down on the oldies gang :rolleyes: :lol:

LMAO Ana...thats what i thought so too. they should get better looking ppl. ugh you know what? i hate kingkeo's friend too. (and they are supposed to be ah-jahn?) bad role model...they need to set their own record's straight.

aaw man i hope kingkeo and roger doesnt get together & plans to break sara & watit up (if they do i hope their plan gets backfire) -_-

Merit

sarNie Adult
It is midnight here in TX, but I got to come here after finishing what I have watched. Tye is very attractive. He is even better looking when he gets mad. For that reason alone, I would love to see him get mad at Matt a lot more often. Hopefully, when they get marry and the other man comes in to play we might see a little jealousy from him. Can't wait till the wedding there will be some romantic parts.

This is the first lakorn I've seen of him and I'm a fan now. Love his little hip-hop gangster outfit. The part Matt slapped him in the flower shop and when he ran after her it turned out to be a cute scene. I am loving this lakorn so far. Tye isn't a jerk in here and Matt isn't the stupid and most of all a weak n'ek because I can't stand that. She is actually quite out there and that makes the lakorn interesting. Since he is a gentleman and she is well not much of a lady-like they actually come together wonderfully.

Though my favorite part so far is when Matt and Tye exchanged suitcase. The way Matt stood there and hold the sign is ridiculously outrages. Plus the pose she gave out...LOL....Can't wait for more.. :D

little

sarNie Adult
what happen to ep 12 i was waiting it all day on Fri I thought it wasn't post yet so i waited until Saturday still no 12. i thought it air on mon-fri right. my heart can't wait any longer i luv this lakorn first time i see tye and i'm attracctive to him and character. i luv n'ek character too

Merit

sarNie Adult
Epi. 12 was cute...even if there's not a scene between Tye and Matt but I say Tye a little...lol...that was good enough. I so love Tye's voice.

Matt is too adorable I just love her in here. Her relationship with the grandpa is touching. I like her nail polish in this episode. Epi. 13 looks good. It looks like Tye said something mean to her....I am hook on this lakorn. It has sad part and some funny parts too.

I was watching a clip here and there of this lakorn on youtube and they showed the wedding part...it's so cute. It's going to be fun watching this two come together when they are so opposite. Tye is so conservative and Matt is so not...LOL...

Merit

sarNie Adult
Yay I can't wait to see this tomorrow! LOL. I'm seriously going to only live for Mon-Fridays LOL.

LOL...I am looking forward to this lakorn a lot as well. Usually I don't like to comment on lakorn all that much because I watched them half way and I just blew them off but for some reason I just love this lakorn.

OH, on Epi. 12 when Matt tried to cook and burned one of the servant's eyebrow was hilarious. I so can't wait till epi. 13 and on. Just love Tye and Matt together.

navy

sarNie Adult
Tye is one of my favorite since I saw him in Love Strawberry with Yard.

He's such a hottie. I think his cute lip that make him so sophisticate and hot, at least to me.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Tye is one of my favorite since I saw him in Love Strawberry with Yard.

He's such a hottie. I think his cute lip that make him so sophisticate and hot, at least to me.

I saw a preview of his lakorn with Paula but did not watch the drama itself. It helped with this because Matt is in it so I decided to give this a chance and I was glad that I did. I really like Tye's smile and his voice is by far the best for me.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ahhh ep 13 was intense! I love, love, love Kate's grandma! I love how she's so strong willed and won't let anyone hurt her granddaughter! Tye's grandma is such an immature old lady, as well as Tye's aunts. It's very funny how they praise themselves as elite yet they act worse than people with no class. And gawsshhh Kingkaew! I so want her to be exposed. I dislike her so much! Tye needs to see her true colors very soon!

Merit

sarNie Adult
Gosh, I can't get over the fact just how hot Tye is when he's mad .LOL. Tye's grandma acts so immature. Good thing she is old, I wanted Sara to beat the crap out of her. Yes, Nai sometimes the people that think they are classy acts worst than the ones that doesn't hold themselves that high.

I like epi.13 even if Sara gets yelled at by Tye. Kingkaew can't do much when Tye and Matt gets marry so let her gloat all she wants for now. I hope Matt gets a slap or two on her before the lakorn is over.

Bou

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching episode 13, and can I just say how much I hated the way tye's family and his so called gf treats matt?!? they are so annoying and have no reason to treat her like that, especiallly kingkaew, I mean who does she think she is? but I hope matt gets back at them for what they did lol..and tye needs to stop jumping into conclusions before bashing matt, he needs to start thinking on his own and realizing that matt isnt always the only one starting stuff...but I do enjoy every minute of this lakorn...just wondering when tye and matt will be on good terms! cant wait for tm's episode!

Merit

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching episode 13, and can I just say how much I hated the way tye's family and his so called gf treats matt?!? they are so annoying and have no reason to treat her like that, especiallly kingkaew, I mean who does she think she is? but I hope matt gets back at them for what they did lol..and tye needs to stop jumping into conclusions before bashing matt, he needs to start thinking on his own and realizing that matt isnt always the only one starting stuff...but I do enjoy every minute of this lakorn...just wondering when tye and matt will be on good terms! cant wait for tm's episode!

Ok, I am so stuck with this lakorn it's plain crazy. I wonder when someone is going to upload the current epis on youtube.

I guess Tye is that way because Matt kind of have that sassy mouth so he thinks that she's always the starter. And since he hasn't seen his family on the "bad side" he thinks they are a saint (for now). As long as Tye says he's sorry after being mean to Matt that's cool with me. Just like when he yelled at her at the flower shop then having to run after her...hahahha...that was cute...

Kingkaew....does Tye even like her? He seemed so and so with her. At least the writer gave Matt a backbone. She isn't afraid to stand up for herself or to Tye. Hmmm...can't wait until Roger shows up....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
love n'ek's grandma in here. she's cool. p'ek is an idiotic like his grandma and aunts. it's stupid that n'ek would go and get harass by his family when they owe her family money. such dumb story. the 3 teachers are funny.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I don't think Watit likes Kingkaew but he's just being polite to her. It's amazing how they've known eachother for ten years but Watit does not know that Kingkaew is poor. She must be one hell of a good liar.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I don't think Watit likes Kingkaew but he's just being polite to her. It's amazing how they've known eachother for ten years but Watit does not know that Kingkaew is poor. She must be one hell of a good liar.

Wow! 10 years and he has no idea she's poor? Nobody at the house knows either...I'm sure his family wouldn't like the idea that she's poor.

Teedee, I was wodering the same thing why is she all of a sudden cleaning and cooking at Tye's house? That's a lakorn for you....though with that I still like this lakorn. :D