Kuan Kammatep

cecilia

Staff member
i guess i will have to learn how to survive even if there isnt a thop~joop scene :lol: i just wanna see him heung her when roger comes around. i wanna know what watit will do then? is he gonna use his role as a husband to the fullest?
haha. wouldn't that be nice to see him use that card ^^

Little---I watched the wake-up scene a few times too and each time I still giggle. That is such a funny moment...
haha. i watch it and each time i go back, i laugh at it .. it was nonstop funny -- haven't seen this in lakorn before ..
tye should is one hot looking hubby though --- suck that he have to lay out the rules to her the night before :( ..

little

sarNie Adult
amikrazie---I have watched a lot of lakorns, usually with n'rais I just say that she is annoying or I think of them as an extra person. But somehow Kingkeo made it to a point where I just hate her. LOL. She is very persistent. Well, most n'rais are anyways. With comedy I would think that Kingkeo might be a little lighthearted vs just plain mean.

I think once Roger comes in Watit might not use the word "husband" too loosely. He'll probably tells Sara she can't be hanging around Roger because she's a married woman. Oh, it'll be fun to watch cause Sara is going to throw it right back in his face. hehehe...

Little---I watched the wake-up scene a few times too and each time I still giggle. That is such a funny moment...

Hope u get the translation i send u. I giggle, blush just translating. i so luv this. There might be slap, kiss, or even a baby since he mention on his rule that there will be no intimacy at all between them. and u know how lakorns are they tend to have those sweet,kiss,pregnancy when they say not but there's a possibility that they will have that love scene. Matt is all open and wasn't shy about seeing him naked. remember that. she kept on looking at him so she might ended up raping him. I sound pervertd now. hahhahha

Merit

sarNie Adult
Cecilia----I thought I was the only one that rewatch that scene a few times and still find it funny. It was a rare moment in Thai lakorn where they make the N'ek not shy...at all...lol

Little----Thanks for epi !8. There is one line that I read and I find it every funny as hell. Reading you comment just made me laugh. I would not put it pass Sara to do the raping first. Afterall, the girl is very modernize. She probably push him on the bed, and tell him to stop struggling because it's making her job difficult.

Though, I am about to run out of patience waiting for Roger to show up. Hopefully, they don't make it the last few episodes and then Watit realize he's in love with Sara and the end. If that happens, I am going to be real mad. <_<

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
strong headed Sara made a good fight back to Wartit. KingKao is so annoying as usual.

I really wonder how much rating this series get since it seems be fun for girls to watch but quite annoying for men to stand for?

Merit

sarNie Adult
OMG! I really laugh hard when Sara was doing all those scenes just to annoy Watit. And he just ignored her. The dancing move is a classic. hahahah. Oh, and the part where Watit's dad pat him on the shoulder...as if, I feel your pain or some sort of pity for his son was so funny.

I really can't stand Watit's grandma. She should just give up....Well, at least Sara doesn't go down quietly.

Kingkeo has a very annoying voice and her screaming. She just find a reason to scream almost every other episode. LOL. Gosh, Sara is one N'ek that don't give a crap about other people.

It's almost epi. 20 where the hell is Roger? Is he coming or what. I so wanted him because maybe then we'll see less of Kingkeo. I think Roger would be less aggravating than she is.

A big thanks to Natsume for uploading so quickly. My fix for the day.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
You're welcome :p

I really really like ep19... love the part where they are sharing the room :wub: and also the way Sara tried to get attention from Watit, she's so cute when she ran to switch off the light xD and how she acted when Kingkaew is around... serves her right lol
I hate Kingkaew... and to think that she'll still be in the picture when Roger comes in... btw... Roger is taking his time <_<
I wonder if their honeymoon will be after or before Roger comes...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i dont like how she talks like a lil girl in here but dis lakorn perdy funny lol haha she got thongs in her suitcase LOL

Merit

sarNie Adult
i dont like how she talks like a lil girl in here but dis lakorn perdy funny lol haha she got thongs in her suitcase LOL

Welcome aboard...LOL...

I think Matt's voice is like that because she does a lot of sarcasm and teasing....But you'll haer her talk normal most of the time with Watit's grandpa. hahhaha...you are only beginning, you have a long way to go.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i know man i got a longgg way to go lol i'm on eps 3 right now. matt's pretty. she look tall too. her hair's cute in here

thanks u for all da welcomes lol :D

cecilia

Staff member
omg, she's so funny, dancing in the back, trying to get his attention LOL
i can't stop myself from laughing :loool:

at least, they're still share the bed unlike these other n'ek and p'ek we see who got marry under a contract LOL
--- also, the ending preview have a short clip of them together in bed :p .. i think them angels are granting our wish by the end of this lakorn.

I think that the grandma's first love is tye's grandpa according to her advice she gave to tye "hate to see their love vanish like her and her fist love"

last, ROGER, where are you !!!!!!!

Merit

sarNie Adult
omg, she's so funny, dancing in the back, trying to get his attention LOL
i can't stop myself from laughing :loool:

at least, they're still share the bed unlike these other n'ek and p'ek we see who got marry under a contract LOL
--- also, the ending preview have a short clip of them together in bed :p .. i think them angels are granting our wish by the end of this lakorn.

I think that the grandma's first love is tye's grandpa according to her advice she gave to tye "hate to see their love vanish like her and her fist love"

last, ROGER, where are you !!!!!!!

I know cecilia, I was laughing hard too...She looked so silly doing it and having fun at the same time. I wonder how many takes they have to do. How Tye could keep a straight face it beats me. I would have turned around and laugh out loud. I can still picture her legs and arms everywhere not to mention her hair all up in her face.

Sara is so casual about being married so far. Hell, the girl doesn't have an ounce of shyness. The way she jumped into bed like it's nothing. LOL. That's my kind of N'ek. Let Watit be the one to be embarrassed. Love the part where she was making the gun sound. She's so goofy crazy.

So, then it's like a cycle between the two family. That's what got me wondering, why Watit's grandpa is always giving Sara's grandma the look, like there is a history behind them. Maybe that is why Watit's grandma did not like Sara's mom when she dated her son because the grandma used to date her husband.

I think in the preview where Sara and Watit sharing bed is probably during the honeymoon. That is, I guess before Roger shows up. I think they are suppose to get on good terms ...then walah....Roger pops in. I'm twisting my fingers waiting for Roger.

Diamend----I like Matt in here...She has gotten a lot prettier from her previous lakorn. Except one though, the one she played with Kong. I thought she look beautiful there. The long hair and bang did her a lot of justice.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wow it's been almost 20 eps and roger still hasn't shown up yet? jeezus lol matt and loong toy are cuuute lol

Merit

sarNie Adult
wow it's been almost 20 eps and roger still hasn't shown up yet? jeezus lol matt and loong toy are cuuute lol

That's what the religious watchers are saying too...LOL...we have, or at least I have been waiting for him to show up like 5 episodes ago. hahaha..did you finished watching all the episodes already? It wasn't all that long since it is only 30 minutes or so an episode. I saw the preview of Roger, so by golly that boy better show up soon.