Kuan Kammatep

NiTha

sarNie Adult
^The document she was reading was about Watit's Grandma's house for sale. The real estate broker lady was there showing her properties that were newly listed. So Sara's Grandma purchased it!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
This is duangmalee's second lakorn right? Their lakorns seem to be on the funny, sweet, and thoughtful side. I love it.

Haven't watched episode 22 yet, but when Watit scolded Sara in front of his family, gawd, I wanted to choke a bitch. I felt so much sympathy for her, just because I've been in that kind of situation before. Sara should've talk back, yelled, cause a ruckus (/woot!), do something besides or at least before running away. :p

Also, this is definitely going to be added to one of my all time fav lakorns. <3

Merit

sarNie Adult
^The document she was reading was about Watit's Grandma's house for sale. The real estate broker lady was there showing her properties that were newly listed. So Sara's Grandma purchased it!

hahahha....so they are homeless....LOL..I like Watit's parents so, they can stay...Watit stay where Sara stays...his grandma and aunts on the other hand needs to get out! Sara's grandma got her sweet revenge. Then, there is going to be drama between Sara and Watit again. Sara is going to be caught in the middle.

Mintwix---Every here feel the same way. But I was glad that Sara left without even bother looking at Watit. The grandma...the nerve of that old lady. LOL. I hate to be married into a family that has someone like her in it. Lord have mercy, I would have been in a cat fight a long time ago. Old or not. she just down right mean.

Me too....this will be one of my all time favorite. It has all the ingredients I want in a lakorn. Funny moments, drama and a sweet relationship between N'ek and P'ek. (I know they will be sweet later) LOL. I think the comedy and the drama balanced each other out nicely. :D

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Haa! I love the Grandma and Sara's Auntie, Deuan. They are so funny.

Is there going to be some :w-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: scene OMG it'll be a dream come true. And I'll be like this :drool: or even this :spin:

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
woot! I am all caught up... hahah, that was quick.

This is lakorn reminds me of Samee, and Samee Ghung Pon - only a lot funnier.

ladeerock

sarNie Egg
OMG, where have I been? I love this lakorn! I’ve just started on this lakorn last night and I must say that I’m really enjoying this! I’m only up to part 6 right now and still got a long way to go! I love Matt’s character in here! Forget the prim and proper type of N’ek, she’s not perfect, she’s sassy with class and will fight back! She has her own way with dealing Tye’s family and that is being who she really is! Unlike that homegirl of Tye who is fake and pointless.

In the preview, if I’m viewing it correctly… It looks like Kingkaew and Roger will get together?

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think Sara is one of my Favorite N'ek. She's cheerful and really don't care what other thinks about her. I don't care much for those prim and proper N'ek that doesn't have a spine on her. It's too pitiful to watch and...boring....

I don't mind if Roger and Kingkeo hook up. I think Roger will be a nice guy though. I want Roger to be real good friend with Sara...there are going to be drama coming up and I don't think Watit is going to be on her side all that much if at all. So, she'll need someone beside, her aunts. LOL

I don't think there's going to be a kiss and slap. Not that many comedy has one. But I would like to have one in here.

I am glad that more people are watching. I'm rooting for my Matt. Oh, yea, Tye is good too. LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. Merit, that's what we all thought in DUM KUM .. and then we got a 'r' turn willing scene .. my other favorite lakorn even though it drag .. just like this with Type, hotty Pong make me watch the whole lakorn even though it drags at time LOl .. he was a BIG MAMMA BOY .. and so is TYE, granny little boy :lol: .. Anyway, to add to the lakorn, Mo's pregnant at the end of the lakorn .. so let's hope, maybe we'll get this from this lakorn too .. a willing + baby news ^^

oh, i forgot to add to that preaching that the dad gave to Tye, he said earlier after the argument to Tye that one should be WATER when the other is FIRE .. NOT OIL AND FIRE .. that just make things worst .. LOVE that quotes even though i heard it over again and again ..

NiTha

sarNie Adult
hahahha....so they are homeless....LOL..I like Watit's parents so, they can stay...Watit stay where Sara stays...his grandma and aunts on the other hand needs to get out! Sara's grandma got her sweet revenge. Then, there is going to be drama between Sara and Watit again. Sara is going to be caught in the middle.
Yup! Although it will be heartbreaking to see them apart when the drama comes in between them (i'm not looking forward to that :( ).

Merit

sarNie Adult
Yup! Although it will be heartbreaking to see them apart when the drama comes in between them (i'm not looking forward to that :( ).
I Know I don't want Sara to be in misery over this. By then for sure, she is falling in love with Watit. She already misses him when she left the house. I do want to see the look on his grandma's and aunties' face when they know that the house belong to the (enemy) LOL. The sad thing is, I think Watit isn't going to choose Sara over his relatives and might make Sara choose between him and his family. If, that's the case I would let her choose Roger and her family and leave Watit and the door step. hahhaha....

I didn't watch the one with Pong. :D I just have a hard time thinking a comedy would have an "R" scene...LOL.. I wouldn't mind a willing. Hopefully, that is what they are going to do on Monday. Since, there is no more seperation of space. If there's a willing, I want a baby too. Watit is a little conservative in here. All he seemed to do, is grab Sara by the arm. And the only thing he's gaurantee to get is another slap from her. LOL.

That is a good saying. Fire and Water...Fire and Oil. I think Watit is more likely going to be the water most of the time. I like it that way, that means he have to apologize to her more. :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw im missing out! i was gonna wait til this end so i could start watching it since latly ive been busy. i skim through epi 17. mattt looked so perdy in those wedding gown

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw tinah did u see eps 18 yet? their first morning together is funkin hilarious lol i lob how it was choreographed

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol i just saw that epi right now. got me crackin' up! tye is such a whimp..usually when pra'ek gets marry with n'ek he would eventually have the upper hand or try to seduce n'ek but tye probaly worry matt will rape him lol. i love matt's character. shes so fiesty. my type of n'ek

Merit

sarNie Adult
Diamend---I knew you would like the morning after the wedding. It was funny as hell.

Tinah---You should watch it...it's already on epi. 22 that's a lot to catch up on. I so love Matt in here. She's so adorable. Some of her outfits are cute. LOL

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
DAmnit screw monday. I'm gunna go find the synopsis of the lakorn. Shoot i need to go buy the lakorn magazine that will give me scene by scene script. Woot woot I feel evil all of a sudden. hehehe....

I think Tye's father gave tye a wake up call. The only thing he needs right now is assurance that Matt loves him too. I think it is a willing from the way he was sleep hugging her on the bed and from what he was saying to her about going home and trying to face reality.

cecilia

Staff member
^krystal, they were in their little world when things happen .. let's hope there's a willing to make their relationship tighter before ROGER comes in ^^

Merit

sarNie Adult
Krystal, hmmmm....I'm not sure if Watit is in love with Sara yet? He may start to fall in "like" with her. Because he seemed to only softened up with her not too long ago. I do think that his dad play a big role in his decision and make him look at Sara in a different light. If it wasn't for that little talk I don't think Watit would have realize anything at all.

If they are sleeping in the same bed, then they might have a willing. We just might not see it. It would be funny a few epis later she found out she's pregnant. :D