Kuan Kammatep

NiTha

sarNie Adult
^You have to register with Thaitv.tv and pay. :( I'll just wait patiently...Obizgo.tv doesn't have it up yet.

Merit

sarNie Adult
epi 27, i think sara didn't do the right thing. she is so stubborn and thoughtless. she didn't open her mind enough for watit.

I kind of get why Watit was mad. Even if Roger looked gay and all. LOL Sara shouldn't have been with Roger. Watit probably thought they had done something. I never knew it was in Watit to "R" her. LOL. Now that they did it, I wonder if Sara's going to be pregnant. If so, I can see Watit be going after Sara like crazy. :D

Merit

sarNie Adult
Hopefully, he did it...I don't think once he's on top he's going to get off...since he thought she and Roger...LOL..

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think he might stop himself if she calls out for Roger to help her. Usually that works, unless Watit is different and it only aggravate him more. But there might be a good chance since the lakorn is coming to an end soon...LOL.. who knows what TPTB thinks...

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
OMG, I was just kidding about the R-scene cuz I thought that it wouldn't be in the lakorn, but what. There's an R scene. Watit's so jealous :loool:

This is Tye's first movie that he'd R someone and the first guy to go under nang ek's skirt. Aww, I pity Gaysara...... :lmao: .

sirena

sarNie Adult
i just watched 26 episode in 2 days haha can u believe that xP

i love tye too ..cuz hes cute ^^ hahathis is my first lakorn ive seen matt and i think shes so cute
she kinda reminds me of that actress girl i forgot her name but she from Austraila shes half white and thai she played in a lakorn with tye i forgot the name but yeah

i really like it the humor some part i understand the others i don't haha

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think a few of us here were wanting a slap/kiss....but Watit didn't quite do that....he just jump straight to the "R" LOL...I think to start off, when she slap him, he could have just kiss the day light out of her. That would be cute.

Diamend---I wonder in the preview why Sara cried to Roger. U know most of the time, the girls cry afterward....when "it" already happened. LOL. Talking about Roger, I so like him at this point. He is such a good friend to Sara...Yeah, for the time being I can see past all that makeup.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i woulda been ok w/a forced kiss lol roger's so nice. he funny he got dat house next to kingkaew lol

Merit

sarNie Adult
That was funny how Roger just off and got a house next to Kingkeo. LOL...Gosh, Sirena...you finished it in two days? LOL...

Well, Diamend...since it happen I might as well ask for a baby. Though, I wouldn't mind if it ends without one.