Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Arlin

sarNie Egg
mY no.1 india movie, SRK-Kajol is a perfect couple onscreen, they have a good chemistry, and what i most like bout this movie is Rahul met Kajol again ( sorry i forgot Kajol name in KKHH ).... :thumbsup:

wangjiwei

sarNie Egg
Jasmine in zhang ziyi, read the really think she is very strong, especially the rain there own production, admire acting
Angels are the concept of Japanese piece chaos doesn't support but not understand the actress is not too beautiful picture of what the expected good end but anyhow some different feelings
Lavender takeshi kaneshiro play angels Hong Kong piece good-looking
RuLian teacher Japan's new won the Oscar for best foreign film but not "big" movies very touched
Bai ye do Korean suspense based on a novel I read novels absolutely not inferior even has another Angle shock
wholesale pearl jewelry

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I used to really love this movie. But upon reviewing it again as a teenager, it's not that great... One of the few things I really love is Shahruk and Kajol's chemistry. The storyline's good and intense, but what I dislike now about the movie is that Rahul (SRK) picked Tina (Rani) over Anjali (Kajol) just because he was attracted to Tina. It's supposed to be life, yes, you learn from your mistakes or actions, and the situation is realistic, but it still ticks me off. I'm sure he loves Tina, but it didn't feel like "true" love. I realize people will point out that the love he has for Anjali and Tina are the same and yet different feelings, but I'm stating how I feel and see it. Being a Bollywood full-lenth movie, of course, he'd pick Tina and go back to Anjali.

I was thinking that Salman Khan's character was rather an unnecessary addition (he was sweet and nice though lol), even if it did thicken the plot. Yeah, I just really hate the fact that Rahul didn't pick Anjali first, cause it made it seem like he only pursued Anajli years after Tina died. While Tina may have given info to her daughter, Anjali, it didn't clear some things for me. They leave a lot for the audience to guess, and I hate it in this particular movie. *Sigh* I lost a lot of good feelings for this movie, but I can still see why it's a great movie. It's just no longer one of my favorites.

mY no.1 india movie, SRK-Kajol is a perfect couple onscreen, they have a good chemistry, and what i most like bout this movie is Rahul met Kajol again ( sorry i forgot Kajol name in KKHH ).... :thumbsup:
Kajol's name is Anjali. :) And yep, SRK and Kajol is a perfect couple both onscreen and offscreen. Such explosive chemsitry. :heart: Their chemistry is the only thing I like about the movie now.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
This is indeed one of my classics. One of the movies involving nosy kids that is done really well! Love all of the main cast.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
KKHH FTW!! THE BEST CASTING, BEST SOUNDTRACKS, BEST ACTING, BEST SCRIPT! Overall, KKHH FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: