kula sand soy show

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
did anyone of you that live in thailand go to kula sand soy show?? it seem pretty fun.. i just want to know more information about this show.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
this one i think her name is noy...anyways, in this picture, she looks plastic! :lol:

by the way, doing a LIVE show...i know how it works since i used to be backstage manager for drama plays in high school...it looks easy, but its isnt since you would get sweat easily...the lighting setting just "beam" on you feeling hot. :D

i'm pretty sure they do a great job easily. :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oohh i forgot one more thing... aom loooks gorgeousss!! also that little boy...he's so adorable! i like him portaying in young gomin. haha :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i just love aom's thai clothes n her hair and james is cute :wub: :wub: :wub:

anni

sarNie Egg
is this movie good? i watched the first part of it and its was alrite but then i didn't watch the rest of it.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
anni said:
is this movie good? i watched the first part of it and its was alrite but then i didn't watch the rest of it.
[post="13794"][/post]​
it's ok i only watch it cause iam a huge fan of Aom :wub:

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
aom looks pretty but too much make-up....james...the hair is a no no...i like the clothing...its kind of cheap if the actors have handheld micro....

L

lalalek

I think that Aom is just so Gorgous, she has never look bad at all, still pretty her. I think that she is the prettiest Boran Nang'Eak there is Is. :D James is Okay. ;)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah aom looks really pretty....james is hell kute as well! but yeah i just noticed damnn they wear hella make up! thanks for sharing

kitkat

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
but yeah i just noticed damnn they wear hella make up! thanks for sharing
[post="14304"][/post]​
yeah, play on stage's rules...because if you're one of these audience..so you will see them look like normal...if they don't use much of make up, you wouldn't be able to see what's their face expressions will be. i learned it from plays. :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Yeah aom looks really pretty....james is hell kute as well! but yeah i just noticed damnn they wear hella make up! thanks for sharing
[post="14304"][/post]​
gosh i hate it james has too much freaken makeup come don't turn him gay i don't think guys need makeup on people should like them of who they are not how they look like or go for looks gosh

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
:w000t: aom and james!!! they're sooooooo cute together! are they a real couple? well i love him and her hair also like her clothes too so pretty! thanks for sharing the photos!

shubby

sarNie Adult
aww..Aom look so pretty and cute with her outfit. James look cute as well, but damn their lakorn is so long...hahahah