Kulap Rai Nam(Tv Scene)

tinah

sarNie Coma
กุหลาบไร้หนาม ของค่าย ทีวีซีน จำกัด
*พระเอก โฬม-พัชฎะ *นางเอก มาร์กี้-ราศี *พลอย-ไลลา

credit to pantown

tinah

sarNie Coma
new pairings woo hoo. glad margies back to n'ek role. but im not too excited since this is with tv scene. latly, their lakorn hasnt been so good..i only liked a few which was dao laong fah, nang babrb etc

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
wow...i'll look forward to this. interesting pair n yet I miss seeing Margie as nang'ek too.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Arghhh another remake. I'm sorta tired of remakes. Also the cast is a bit weird. P'ek and 2nd n'ek (or maybe co-n'ek) are supposed to be a lot older than the other n'ek. The old cast was PJJ/Namfon K (I think this was one of her first lakorns)/PJJ's real wife Preeyanuch.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Basically PJJ and Namfon's dad are friends. When the dad dies, he makes PJJ the guardian of his daughter. PJJ is like this broody artist. Preeyanuch is this rich business woman and is PJJ's contemporary. I think she has a kid who's hooked on drugs but I can't really remember for sure. It's a big love triangle but both women are nice. PJJ loves Namfon but I guess people are telling him it's wrong because Namfon is is ward and way younger than him. He gets jealous when she starts hanging out with other people. She's the ultimate prim and proper, nice obedient n'ek. He rapes her and gets her prego. I think he loves Preeyanuch too but I can't say for sure. He knows she's more suitable for him though and they do sleep together.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
^ Wow, the man sounds like such an @$$, he rapes and get the N'ek prego because of jealousy yet he still sleeps with the other girl. Talk about selfishness. And a guardian raping his ward is almost as bad as a father raping his own daughter. :wacko:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Glad to see Ploy and Rome name in this lakorn but they
should do a switch. I rather see Ploy as n'ek more to Margie.
Margie acting isn't that good no offense. In last lakorn Rome and Margie
is in a role of a dad and daughter, pretty weird though! I got this rumour news that
Ploy is taking over Chompoo as n'ek in 'sai see plerng' from pantown. Maybe Ken is the p'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i would rather much perfer ploy over chompoo in sai see plerng. i hope its true! and ken as pra'ek would be great

transcend89

sarNie Adult
the sl is a major turn off i'm so tried of these lakorns where the p'ek once again rapes the girl gets her pregnant and eventually she falls in love with her rapist be more realistic here...how does LOVE develop through rape? this is what entertainment is? it's not when you know someone who went through all that

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, that mean this will be romes first "R" scene! i was just complaining about how he doesnt get those sadistic role like other ch3 actors..

thanks for the brief sum

edit: heres the opening of the old version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=San-3z72Dy4
credit to naanping

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I'm very excited about Margie and Rome pairing up. Wow the storyline intense wonder who he choose in the end that freaken messed up he put those 2 women in that situation

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ch3 should kick TV Scene out lol- kidding. Recent lakorn of TV Scene... honestly STINKS. This is the reason why I got hooked back to Korean and Taiwanese/Chinese dramas. Chatchai and Namfon lek, Chatchai and Janie... and now Rome and Margie. Even though Rome is a lot younger, it is still basically the same storyline where an older man rapes a younger woman- can't be together because society is a pain in the arse- yet ends up together. I am so fed up with these kind of plots. If Rome is really cast in here, I would be upset even though I wanted to see at least one lakorn where he screw the nang ek by force lmao

somp9

sarNie Adult
I'm was hoping for Rome to pair with Rita again. The year 2009 they did not have one lakorn together at all. earI'm very dissappointed about not pair RTEAM. So I'm still hoping for the year of 2010 to see RTEAM together again at least pair Rome and Rita for one lakorn. Keep my fingers cross for RTEAM 2010.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ch3 should kick TV Scene out lol- kidding. Recent lakorn of TV Scene... honestly STINKS. This is the reason why I got hooked back to Korean and Taiwanese/Chinese dramas. Chatchai and Namfon lek, Chatchai and Janie... and now Rome and Margie. Even though Rome is a lot younger, it is still basically the same storyline where an older man rapes a younger woman- can't be together because society is a pain in the arse- yet ends up together. I am so fed up with these kind of plots. If Rome is really cast in here, I would be upset even though I wanted to see at least one lakorn where he screw the nang ek by force lmao
lol seriously. tv scene hasnt had a good lakorn and their pace is slow. i wish this was with lakorn thai, broadcast or makers group. ch3 is remaking mostly sadistic lakorn

mokka

sarNie Adult
No offense or anything but if the main guy is suppose to be old, I don't think Rome fit this role... he looks young... In his drama with Benz and namfon not sure what the title was, the one that he played a father later on, he looked weird.

Other than that I hope this remake would be good because I thought this drama was pretty good...

fun

Expired Sarnie
My assumption: Rome's character would probably be in his mid 30's while the nang ek in her early 20's? Crossing my finger this lakorn will not be remade. Now I am starting to complain with all these remake since most remake I have seen pretty much sucks.

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
this is for real??? i hella like this lakorn and always wait when will they remake this one!

sad lakorn!!!
i think that margie match namfon's character but go to ploy, she's a little okay but i think its better with older na'ek and even go more with rome, he's too young to play this character! pra'ek role should be better with pip, willy, johnny, kong, au tanakorn, tang s. and ploy role should be better with kat m. which is willy sister, marsha, lalita, ken's wife, ann s. and sonia... somewhat around this age!!!
rome and ploy are just not match at all!