Kulap Tat Pet(Ch3:?)

galaphone

sarNie Egg
thanks tinah for sharing!..more newcomers..i hope they're acting is watchable..they are look decent..and i like the pairing..3 couples..just like barb ruk crew but hopefully this crew is even better cuz i like the guys..and the gurls are pretty too..ill post up the couple for u tinah :D i like the 1st and 2nd couple

first couple

2nd couple

3rd couple

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
Wow. They're a nice looking a bunch. hehe Wonder what their lakorn will be about... New, but great. Can't wait. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh this lakorn is airing saturday the 3rd not the 6 credit to roots!

L

lalalek

I say some comericals and it looks kinda dookie looking, i am not too big with watching new people on screen....

shubby

sarNie Adult
hmm..i've just finish watching this lakorn, and i think it's ok..but i'm not a fan of the new comer. so i don't know who pair up with who..and i'm kinda lost..just not too interesting rite now...

roots

sarNie Hatchling
The first eps is ok. Only one scene with the leads Joon and Marky. Where they were trying to steal the diamond at somebody wedding.

but i'm not a fan of the new comer. so i don't know who pair up with who..and i'm kinda lost..just not too interesting rite now...
Here are the pair-ups.

shubby

sarNie Adult
ohh...thank you roots, now i know who pair up with who...maybe i'll continue watching this...thanks

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing these lovely screencaps, Roots. Great cast!! They all look attractive!! These stars do remind me of the cast from Barp Ruk Talay Fun. I hope they are as good as Pat and Por's crew!! I look forward to hearing more about this lakorn. It looks funny and cute.

jai

sarNie Elites
i like the pairings. but i'm a lil dissapointed the p'eks voice is quite fruity. i dont like comparing newbies because they should have the opportunity to show their capabilities but.. ahh i prefer teh likisit huajai/barb rak crew for sure... unless i can be proven wrong .. these guys are takin a challengin role as characters in funky theif mystery roles. i give them props for that. i guess