Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yay they just had the fitting today but matt wasnt there though. she'll probaly be in another day cuz they mention it wasnt her part yet. its a romantic drama! sounds like a revenge.. finally matts not in a comedy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7ChlUWLTvU
credit to noiki
Hey i just saw Au Thanakorn at the fitting too. But couldn't believe his pairing with Gale, that is
pretty weird cos Gale looks young oh well i'm still going to tune in to watch this lakorn since
theres a very good cast in here. They are all my favourite. Wow kiss/slap once again, sounds good and fun.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^i know. why they always have to put the mustache on him too..
I did not see the mastach on him in this one but in 'hua jai 2 pak'. Oh well glad his back.
Unfair his doesn't recieve anymore p'ek roles. Oh well love all the couples in this lakorn.
Grate his just cute!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i could of sworn he had on the mustache lol hm, au's pra'ek days are over. i mean if he was popular like chatchat maybe he will still be pra'ek but since he isnt they just move him to supporting. its good that he has always stick with ch3

i actually like grate alot now. his acting improved in fai chong saeng with araya

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
That is unfair to Au but he looks good to p'ek more to supporting. But Chatchai he is just eww and old
compare to Au's younger looking, handsome, taller and not short limbs. And heard post topic from the fans said
Au his in another lakorn for ch3 40th Anniversary big project from Makers Group, Kat English along side his name
does that mean he'll pairup with her. Hope Grate will continue on to improve his acting skill.

Can't wait to see him with Matt.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^you mean for the lakorn "buang barb" with johnny/mam etc. i hope its true though. ive been dying to johnny and all those big name daras starr in a lakorn. i doubt that mam will be in there since shes pregnant now

Merit

sarNie Adult
I hope Grate acting would improve as well. The one with him and chomp was ok. His role in there wasn't much since it was all about chomp. I can't wait to see this...since the fitting just happen no too long ago I take it it won't be on air until the end of this year. LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^too bad we didnt see matt at the fitting though. i thought there would be another day but guess not..

i think grates acting improved in fai chong saeng although his role wasnt big. ill be looking forward to this new pairing :D

Merit

sarNie Adult
I'm excited that she's not in another comedy. I don't know...Grate to me doesn't seem to be the agressive type. He comes off as sweet. Maybe when he smiled he does it big. I hope they would get done with filming soon.

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
The opening ceremony credit to SpicyforumNet on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SpicyForumNet#p/u/9/-i36WIDxuqc

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
Great looks very good here. I read his interview a couple months ago he mentioned how he wanted to be whiter...but actually he looks very hot with that dark skin or tanned. I like his smile and his skin lolz....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^too bad we didnt see matt at the fitting though. i thought there would be another day but guess not..

i think grates acting improved in fai chong saeng although his role wasnt big. ill be looking forward to this new pairing :D
Hey Tinah who's pairing with who's in this lakorn?

Merit

sarNie Adult
Grate and Matt look good together. Her hair grew pretty fast. I like her with long hair and with a bang. One of the few that looks really pretty with a bang. Can't wait for this to air and since it's a drama it'll be more interesting.

tinah

sarNie Coma
matt is sooo pretty. how her hair grow so fast. mine seem like its at the same length for a year..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They mention this in pantip that Grate/Matt is main pair and the 2nd pair is Au/Gale. Au and Gale is
an odd pair, wow Au still looks cool and young for his age. I saw Au's profile in thaitv3 his around 37yrs old.
Wonder why ch3 doesn't offer him anymore p'ek roles. His not that old comparing to some other old gen.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea, au is suppose to like gale in here. hes playing as matts father while gale is grates step sister

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This sound there might be abit of twist in this lakorn. This is like one family is having a problem
with the other one. I don't get this, so confusing. Oh well i'm going to tune in for this lakorn since there are
good cast in here.

Merit

sarNie Adult
It's never a good thing when the N'ek's father likes one of the Pe'k's relative. LOL. I can see Matt and Grate going at it. I am excited to see this one since it has been a while since I've seen Matt in a drama. I was a little skeptical about the pairing at first. Because Matt is a pretty tall girl but next to Grate he seemed to be a little taller than Matt.

Gale is pretty cute herself and I'm glad they got a nice cast going. I hope they wrap this up soon and able to air it this year. But there are so many lakorns lined up so far and the possibility of this airing this year for me is a little slim. But at least they are going to start filming soon. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Au and Gale seem to be an odd pair but maybe it might turnout very cute and sure Grate looks tall enough for Matt
too, Au his tall too. Both guys look the same height. Oh well lets talk the onscreen pairing ch3 is improving with
chosing a new pair working 2gether. A new fresh changes. Yeah so many lineup, pretty sure this lakorn might air at the
end of this year. So excited that Matt and Grate is back.