Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Merit

sarNie Adult
YAY!! Matt has another lakorn....but why Great? LOL.

Isn't this the same company as in Kuan Kamathep? Hmmm...wonder if it's another romantic comedy. If it is, poor girl she is stuck in the romantic comedy department.LOL

Well, I am excited to see her having another lakorn. Wish P'ek would be someone else. Heck, I wouldn't mind seeing her with Tye again.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Wow, another lakorn with Great :D
From my own lil imagination, I think Matt&Great would look cute together!

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks jakjaan. i got the news from pantown

im sooo happy matt has more upcoming drama. i was just complaining too lol yep, this is the same production as the one with tye. i hope its not another comedy! matts previous lakorns were mostly comedies already. but yeh, i like grate though especially after fai chong saeng.

Merit

sarNie Adult
thanks jakjaan. i got the news from pantown

im sooo happy matt has more upcoming drama. i was just complaining too lol yep, this is the same production as the one with tye. i hope its not another comedy! matts previous lakorns were mostly comedies already. but yeh, i like grate though especially after fai chong saeng.

I have a strong feeling that it's going to be a romantic comedy. Hahhah....I know I sound like I'm whining but since it's the same company they outta use Tye. LOL.

What does the title mean? Rose something? I wouldn't so much mind this being a romantic comedy but the one with her and Mart is also going to be a romantic comedy. So, in between she should have at least one drama to balance it out.

Matt has not work with anyone twice yet has she? If that's the case I hope she gets to starr with all the guys one time. LOL.
Rome better watch out...you maybe next. I am looking forward to this one comedy or not. She's one of my favorite.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I have a strong feeling that it's going to be a romantic comedy. Hahhah....I know I sound like I'm whining but since it's the same company they outta use Tye. LOL.

What does the title mean? Rose something? I wouldn't so much mind this being a romantic comedy but the one with her and Mart is also going to be a romantic comedy. So, in between she should have at least one drama to balance it out.

Matt has not work with anyone twice yet has she? If that's the case I hope she gets to starr with all the guys one time. LOL.
Rome better watch out...you maybe next. I am looking forward to this one comedy or not. She's one of my favorite.
romance comedies with many sweet scenes between the pra'nang will be fine but i just wanna see matt in serious role now. she had like 3 comedies out of her 5 lakorn that she has starr in.

nope, she hasnt worked with any of her co-star twice yet. matt is also one of my fav. newbies. i love the girl...

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks jakjann for the translation....

Hmmm...the title kind hint a little comedy but some drama. As long as it's not a twin lakorn I'm OK with it. I somehow do not like twin lakorns have never finish one.

n_naruk

I've been studying the title.

Kularb=Rose
Rai=Evil
Glay=Side
Ruk=Love

Here would be my guess on the translations of the title. If they even made sense ;)

Love along side of the Evil Rose or Love on the side of the Evil Rose or Evil Rose on the side of love?

jakjann

Jakjann
no not glay that have to means side or near

Glai = ไกล้ / ไกล
Glay = กลาย

กุหลาบร้ายกลายรัก <<<< writes like this

n_naruk

Ok, I see...that's kind of a tough one there. I understood the Thai writing ones but can't seem to get the right translation on it. LOL. The close that I can get now is Love of the Evil Rose. I'm so bad at translations when it comes to lakorn titles ;)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Ok, I see...that's kind of a tough one there. I understood the Thai writing ones but can't seem to get the right translation on it. LOL. The close that I can get now is Love of the Evil Rose. I'm so bad at translations when it comes to lakorn titles ;)

I like the translation :)....Even the one you translated earlier sounds good...(Love along side the evil rose)Correct or not it sounds pretty good.

Evil Rose? I wonder if that's going to be Matt. Are they going to make her mean? THe word "Evil" alone kind of make this a little less comedy and has potential to be more of a drama.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
กลาย (Glaai)

* [ V ] change ; alter
* [ V ] change to ; turn into ; transform into ; become
* [ ADJ ] last ; previous ; prior ; preceding ; foregoing ; before

Merit

sarNie Adult
กลาย (Glaai)

* [ V ] change ; alter
* [ V ] change to ; turn into ; transform into ; become
* [ ADJ ] last ; previous ; prior ; preceding ; foregoing ; before

Hmmmm....could it be (Evil Rose transform into love)?

Merit

sarNie Adult
If the title is somewhere along that line then it could mean that they are going to make her mean....which I do want to see. Because in her previous lakorns she was playing a funny and bubbly person or the nice N'ek. If they make her a meanie it'll be a nice change of character for her.

Hmmm...I hope they don't change the cast since channel 3 is pretty good at changing them the last minute. :)