Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Merit

sarNie Adult
I am glad that channel 3 are giving us new pairings. I'm one of those no matter how much I like the couple I don't want to see them over and over again. They really have fresh faces that are going to showcase their talent. I am looking forward to seeing another couple that is Yaya/Barry.

Au and Gale does seemed like an odd pair. Gale is cute and young looking pretty much the same as Matt. Au is still young for his age but it's just that he plays as Matt's dad and to try and get with Gale it's such a tremendous gap. But I'm sure he can pull it off.

If they just have the opening ceremony it might be a while. Look at the one with Matt/Mart. It's taking them forever to wrap up. I thought it was going to air before Susie/Mart lakorn but so far it still hasn't has a date yet.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
The title seems interesting!!!! N I love new pairing ESP if the pranangs are pretty new!!!

Can someone post a picture of pranang pls I don't know who they are...N a storyline too if u all know

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I am glad that channel 3 are giving us new pairings. I'm one of those no matter how much I like the couple I don't want to see them over and over again. They really have fresh faces that are going to showcase their talent. I am looking forward to seeing another couple that is Yaya/Barry.

Au and Gale does seemed like an odd pair. Gale is cute and young looking pretty much the same as Matt. Au is still young for his age but it's just that he plays as Matt's dad and to try and get with Gale it's such a tremendous gap. But I'm sure he can pull it off.

If they just have the opening ceremony it might be a while. Look at the one with Matt/Mart. It's taking them forever to wrap up. I thought it was going to air before Susie/Mart lakorn but so far it still hasn't has a date yet.
Got Au's profile from thaitv3 that his 7 June 1972 so that makes him 37yrs old but he looks younger than his age. I'm sure
Au and Gale will make such a cute pair and also goes to Grate/Matt too. Hope to see their pictures are posted soon.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
YEAH Khun Au looks really younger than his age and in real he loks very very handsome^^
Yeah he does look handsome. Kun Au he looks ok with younger n'ek. His 37yrs but no wrinkle on his face comparing
to some other guys in his age like Num Sonram this dude looks sick and tired. Oh glad p'Au and p'Num is back onscreen.
Grate is a hot p'ek.

jakjann

Jakjann
First scene between Grate and Matt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idv_XXeQ26o&playnext_from=TL&videos=3X3m6o4jm4E&feature=sub
[font="'Segoe UI"]
[/font]
[font="'Segoe UI"]Clip credit: Anonymousblue2001[/font]

Merit

sarNie Adult
YAY!!!! It looks good. I like a slap/kiss lakorn. LOL. When Matt got done slapping Grate I thought she was going to kiss him by grabbing his face. :) Instead she gave him a hug for slapping him a few times. hahhah...Can't wait to see this at least they are shooting. Hopefully, it does not take as long as the one with her and Mart.

Thanks Jakjaan for the clip.

jakjann

Jakjann
YAY!!!! It looks good. I like a slap/kiss lakorn. LOL. When Matt got done slapping Grate I thought she was going to kiss him by grabbing his face. :) Instead she gave him a hug for slapping him a few times. hahhah...Can't wait to see this at least they are shooting. Hopefully, it does not take as long as the one with her and Mart.

Thanks Jakjaan for the clip.
My first think was the too ... hahaha ... they are really sweet^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha i also thought she was gonna give him a kiss after she slap him..but it was so cute how she just hug him like they knew each other for years

jakjann

Jakjann
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwfWftctlj0&playnext_from=TL&videos=u0B476mIvdg&feature=sub

Merit

sarNie Adult
That is what I thought too Tinah. They are pretty close for their first lakorn. I'm thinking since there are going to be a lot of those touchy scenes they might as well get comfy. LOL. Their scenes so far looks intense. I can't wait to see this lakorn it looks promising.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I wonder how this lakorn is coming along...are they even close to halfway through. I need a good slap/kiss lakorn to watch. I haven't seen one in a while now. :) They need to hurry up and finish. LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha i know. seem like slap/kiss lakorn is what bring some of us gals together. like sarn who is rarely around anymore

im sure grate/matts chemistry will spark since they are offly close off screen and this is their first drama together

Merit

sarNie Adult
From watching BTS stuff their chemisty is pretty good. So I really want to see this...I'm just wondering if it's almost done filming. Because once Wan Jai is over it'll probably next year till we see Matt again. :)

aw matt and grate seem offly close considering this is their first time working together
that was the first thought that came to my mind while watching those behind the scenes clips. Matt seems to be very comfortable around him; it's odd since this is just their first time working together, too. I'm totally eager to see this lakorn!