Kularb Son Narm

cecilia

Staff member
it's episode 8 and we have not see any romance between oil and ae .. it's so stupid ..

next week will be interesting .. don't know how this will end -- everything is twisted today!!!
Dang! i'm jealous of AE --

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
It's like crying river today... gosh... it's so.. sad.

And it's going so fast that you really don't know how it'll end... GUESS THAT IT'LL BE BOTH HAPPY AND SAD ENDING

cecilia

Staff member
so sad how they seem to rush the ending -- it could have been better but b/c it's dan's first works, i'll forgive him. I love the atmosphere for the ending as well as the scene -- very soothing and romantic -- hope to see Oil in more drama soon -- i don't really dig him when he's in comedy but man, when he's in drama lakorn, he's excellent at it -- will miss him until his next lakorn.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
currently downloading episode 11 right now. DAMN, i cnt believe it's ending today! wth, i'm going to miss Ae. seems really rush but i'll see how it ends.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I'm not satisfied at all. everything was totally rushed. but for dan's first lakorn, i'll give him props. His acting was incredible though. those sad heartbreaking scenes. gtta give it to him. Oil's so much better in dramas like these. It really brings out the man in him. lol *sigh* i'm going to miss waking up on fri-sun for this lakorn. now i'm waiting for pinky and stephans! =))

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am not satisfied either. Dan really outshine Oil in here. It was so rushed that I was just like OMG I felt like it FF by itself but faster lol... It did have its moment, especially coming from Dan. Ah moving on... I don't really care anymore because now I have Taddao Bussaya :p

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
I know this lakorn had just recently ended, but for those who wants to watch it with english subtitles SpicyFansubs is subbing it on youtube. Here's the link to it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvpXbho51e0