Kulurb See Dum

Ana

sarNie Adult
Something about Mew put into prison for a crime she didn'y commit :huh: . I dunno much about it :p

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Love Mew but isn't she a little too mature looking for Chakrit? I hope the story doesn't center around the prison like the one that had Kwang in it and it was about her life while she was in prison.

dee

sarNie Egg
I just saw the first episode on Doozija, and its good...the 2nd pre-eak is sooo cute...I love his dimples...its kinda hard to explain the summary....but yeah she got put into prison for something she didn't do....and the pra-eak Charkrit became her lawyer, but he actually backstabbed her...i think the whole summary is base on Nang-eak coming out of prison to seek revenge...

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
wow sounds like a very mature story content...I will watch it and see what's up though cuz I lovee Mew..keke :blink:

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
this will definitely b a award winning lakorn. first there will b mew acting, then there is the storyline. i think this is something new in lakorn, the first of such storyline.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Chakrit looks chubby in that picture...I didn't watch it yet but this is suppose to be a big comeback role for P'Mew right? I mean she did comeback already but this is more of the real thing.

Pink_Rose

sarNie Egg
BlueMoon said:
Chakrit looks chubby in that picture...I didn't watch it yet but this is suppose to be a big comeback role for P'Mew right? I mean she did comeback already but this is more of the real thing.
[post="3620"][/post]​
he does look kind of on the big side huh :eek: :p

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Can someone please post it in the buddie media section? I really want to see it.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Yes, I'll like to see it too. It a different lakorn. The n'ek in prison and seek revenge. I love revenage lakorn.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
i love mew..she broke my heart in SaiSeePlerng and Tharm Hua Jai when Willy was being an Ass...Mew should never do comedies like the one with kong, not that she was bad but id rather see here do something else..anyway im totally looking forward to this lakorn but im tired of Chakrit..he's everywhere..but this mofo is a damn good actor...

thanks for the summary Sunflower :)

soccerchik

sarNie Elites
after reading the summary, it sounds like mew might end up with kun. why would she want to be with chakrit if he works for the bad guy and he betrayed her? man, i'm already hooked.