kwan usamanee

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Main points, the media is just asking the guy on the left what his relationship is to Kwan. He says that they are good friends, good enough friends to just talk and that's about it. He admitted that he did visit Kwan on the set of Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed but that was because his Mother asked him to bring some snacks/goodies to Kwan. They are just friends and nothing more, he kept emphasizing that and the reporters kept probing. :rolleyes: They met at his Mother's spa as Kwan is a client there and that's how they became friends.

skies

sarNie Adult
Main points, the media is just asking the guy on the left what his relationship is to Kwan. He says that they are good friends, good enough friends to just talk and that's about it. He admitted that he did visit Kwan on the set of Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed but that was because his Mother asked him to bring some snacks/goodies to Kwan. They are just friends and nothing more, he kept emphasizing that and the reporters kept probing. :rolleyes: They met at his Mother's spa as Kwan is a client there and that's how they became friends.
thanks aiyaja! and holy crackers! what happened to you...so glad you're back... :p now we have someone to translate for us...lol...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
After that virus from Sarn, I was out. I just searched Sarn on Google a few minutes ago and the whole warning was off so I decided to enter back in and it worked.