Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

kate666

sarNie Juvenile

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for all the pics/teaser, you're wonderful kate! Pang's hair colour is too light. Wonder which one Mos will get with? So Interesting and Intense can't wait for this!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I hope Pang is not the N'ke becuz I hella hate this girl..I don't fine her pretty at all. She has an ugly puffy eyes and I hate her lip..she has lack of acting skill also...I hate her, I hate her, I hate her....

P.S. no offense to the fans..

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
i want to see mos pair up with best instead of pang, best is cuter and prettier than pang, but pang's also pretty in here too. hopefully, that happens, by the way i don't think fluke is the bad guy he's probably the supporting actor.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I think Mos is more likely to pair up with Pang coz this is Best's first lakorn I think she's been in a movie though. But she is pretty and cute, I love her eyes and hair so long and gorgeous. Pang is gorgeous herself in here also. They all look nice and like superstars!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for more pics/clips. Pang and Fluke look like they're rai in this lakorn. Pang looks very nang'rai-ish while Best looks innocent and like the nang'ek. I wouldn't mind if she was the nang'ek.. she's really pretty and cute and she has gorgeous set of eyes! Wow this is her first time being nang'ek! Mos and Best are so cute together! Mos is going to be a daddy again.. aww. Well hopefully the child is his :) hehe. So interesting, mann!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i think pang is the nang'rai and best is the nang'ek...
---thanks for the clip best is soo cute n pretty love mos...they made a good match..

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
HAHAH YES!! MOS IS PAIRING WITH BEST!!! i dont like pang...arghhhh!!!!!!!!!!! i want to see this!!

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
is mos really pairing up with best? because if he's pairing up with pang then i think i will skip this one even if mos is in there. to me pang looks really annoying, but she's pretty. i hope you guys are not mistaken because i'm really hoping for best and mos to pair up.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
FLUKE Krerkpol Masayawanitch will begin this year with a 'rai' role in Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar.

"It's my first time to playing 'rai'. Before this, I used to be only a look-ngae."

How rai is that ? "Me and Pang played bf & gf. I played an actor but just supporting actor. My friend (Mos) got to be pra-ek so I went jealous. Even worse when Pang stood me up and went for him. So I went really evil."

Is this from true stories ? " hmm...I believe P'Boy (Takonkiat) took stories from several stars to write up a lakorn".

=================================================================

Pang Worrying about her No.1 actress role
KomChadluek 7 Jan 08

http://www.komchadluek.net/2008/01/07/f001...?news_id=184509

- They will start filming Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar soon.
- Pang will play the No.1 actress. She used to be a supporting actor, not that popular and she used to be Fluke's gf. One day she got to star with Mos, who in this lakorn plays the No.1 actor. So she dumped Fluke and went for Mos's character.

(The news say Pang is worrying because she got to play the No.1 actress while she thinks in real life she's just a normal actress, not a superstar yet.)