Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i confirm after watching this episode again, only the opening is good :loool: i've seen my beloved pteam :wub:

khamygrle

sarNie Egg
I don't get it either. I thought her character is a bit more important, I can't believe they show her until towards the end of the opening credits. I was waiting for her picture to show up and I had to rewind it because I thought I missed it, but nope...she was towards the end. I don't know, maybe I'm making a big deal out of nothing. I guess I'll keep watching to find out.

I don't get why they showed BEST after all the other casts? Weirdd.. She is significant also.

Gosh this lakorn does haveeeee ALOT of LOVE SCENES between Mos, Bee, and Captain *phew*

Best is soooo adorable but innocent though.. Haha. Bee is too good to be true, l0l.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Well, one may reason maybe that she doesn't have such a big role as we thought, but she's also a new comer, its her first lakorn she's ever done, so ofcourse they'll have to put all the experienced actors before her.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, one may reason maybe that she doesn't have such a big role as we thought, but she's also a new comer, its her first lakorn she's ever done, so ofcourse they'll have to put all the experienced actors before her.
peung is also a new comer and her role in "ngao asoke" is very important... i think that in klks, all turns about mos (of course) and bee love story.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
(Jieb_Lover @ Jul 31 2008, 05:44 AM)
I don't get why they showed BEST after all the other casts? Weirdd.. She is significant also.

Gosh this lakorn does haveeeee ALOT of LOVE SCENES between Mos, Bee, and Captain *phew*

Best is soooo adorable but innocent though.. Haha. Bee is too good to be true, l0l.
This lakorn must be her first lakorn and a new comer and also if you noice they did it to Fang when she star her frist lakorn with Pepper too. They show her at the end.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
oooooweeee diz lakorn is JUICY :lmao:
wht is di airing schedule??

i cant wait fo episode 2 Best is gnna see Mos nakey :lol: :drool:

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Parn will be important, of course. I've finished reading a couple of lakorn magazines of this.
She is a nang-ek like you imagine a nang-ek should be. (She will have pretty a lot of pra-nang scenes with Mos.)

But the reason that she's shown at last in the opening theme, I think, is that other casts are too great for lining up after the newcomer. You know... you have Mos, Captain, Bee... you have Pisarn, Chalit and so on.... These all are/were pra-eks or nang-eks in their own times. And their roles are important enough.

I love the first episode and I think it's very good. I love the lakorn with casts great at showing facial expressions. And this lakorn is full of those.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
She will be able to make Mos jealous na.

One of the musts for nang-ek's elements. --> Making pra-ek jealous. ^_^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Well anywho! I'm finally watching episode 1 of this lakron^^!! Kinda awesome how they brought in all their Ch5 stars for their little "reward" thing.hahaha. This lakorn is good so far.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wait, wait... Can someone tell me the name of the so called "lakorn's" name?? The one that Gan and Nae are playing...