Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
dood... everyone in this lakorn is stupid...
but that's how they learn...

mos is stupid cause he knows that he's in love with best but he dosen't tell her and he stands at the side and watches bee torture her... and he can't be a man and tell her to stop...

then best is sooooooooo STUPID!!! can't even fight back... and lets bee torture her... and wat i thought was so stupid was she was so stupid to sleep with mos! and she cried about it... i was like ur stupid!! if you don't want to regret then why the hell would you sleep with him?? even if you do love him, have some common sense!

and then bee... bee is just plain mean and crazy! she should be sent to a mental insitute or something... she's a witch in here... if she can't get it her way, she'll make sure she'll get her way... even if it means she needs to kill an innocent person...

and then captain... i dunno, i really have nothing to say about him... oh wait yeah i do... they should of used someone else... i like captain as p'ek...

i actually like the drama so far... but it would be better if mos just stands up more for best...

i hope the next episode will be better... i had to skip a lot of ep. 22 cause it was dragging...
Everyone in this lakorn got a BRAIN OF A 2 YRS OLD. except Captain.,
Pbarn remind me of a 2 yrs old...all she does is sit or stand there, open and close her eye like someone without a brain.
It's suppose to be cute or what..BUT it's plain STUPID AND STUPID.
My 4 yrs old nieces have more brain and action then her. If someone was gona hit or yell at them, they would ran away, scream or something but they r not gona sit there and let other ppll yell or hit them.
Bee remind me of a 3 yrs old. They have to get their way or they scream, cry and goes crazy.
because they don't know what's rite and wrong.
Mos got's a brain of a 3 yrs old too. He doesn't know what's rite and wrong. He's also proably got his brain between his legs. In this lakorn why does he love Bee???? He started to like Pbarn after he slept w/her. it's proably the same thing with Bee because he slept w/ her too. I hope the writer gave these ppll more brain or common sense.
Captain is the only person in this lakorn that' have some brain. He not really mean but he's just love Bee.
If he wanted to destroy Mos and Bee, he can just put the video of Bee sleeping w/ him on tv and newspaper.
or he could have told them Mos is sleeping with the maid at his house.
ANOTHER THING...IN THIS LAKORN WHERE R ALL THE POLICE OR LAW???? DON'T THEY KNOW U CAN GET ARREST FOR BEATING UP PPLL, TRYING TO KILL THEIR BABY, OR EVEN ACCUSE SOMEONE OF SOMETHING THEY DIDN'T DO.
For the gay guy...If someone accuse u of something, go get a detective or someone to investigate and find the true.
Why doesn't he go and find the true. instead of sitting here crying like a baby.
THIS LAKORN REMIND ME OF A KIDS PLAY HOUSE...THEY WILL FIGHT, SCREAM AND SIT THERE AND CRY.
...PLEASE TELL THE WRITER TO GAVE THESE PPLL BRAIN...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
today's episode is interesting!!! ouf!!! bparn has a reaction!!! yes, she is!!! i can't believe it when i saw it :eek: ... she wants to protect her child and run away. but helas, now, she's mistreaten by gan's mom....

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
How can mos's mom treat best like how she did when she found out that best is pregnant? I could understand she feeling betrayed by best not telling her and having to find out through mos's dad. I mean she should at least have the idea who the dad is. At first she ask best, "how can you do something like this?" and asks who the father is as if she went and slept around with someone. I mean come on, she should know how best is like. Then when she finds out that the baby is mos she goes beserk and ask how can she do that to her like best was sleeping around with mos. It was only that one time, and that was mos's fault. It's not her fault that she ends up pregnant because of that one night. It's sad that best has become a victim of the mom who has always been on her side.

In the preview of the next episode, mos finds out that best is pregnant. I anxiously waiting to watch it tomorrow. :D

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
I guess Mos' mum is just angry because she doesn't want history to repeat itself like it did with Mos' dad and her...
Hopefully Bparn gets a bit more defensive now for the sake of her baby...

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
omg!!! today was crazy! hehe
did anybody else get annoyed at mos when he was asking best who she got pregnant with
come on now!!!!!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
captain's character is probably the best one n here and not the stupid one.. mos is DUMB

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't think Garns mom mistreated her purposely. I think she was dissapointed because the same happened to her and also she felt responsible for Bparn's action because she was her guardian somewhat

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I wonder when did Gun start to like Baan. Is after he slept with her? this is not call love; this is called taking responsiblity. From the beginning of this lakorn Gun never shows that he like Baan, but after he slept with her; he make it seem like he like her. something really wrong with the storyline. the weridest thing I found in this lakorn is: number 1 they say that baan go to skool, but there never a scene of her going to skool and number 2 they say that she have a mother, but I never even see her mother pop out anywhere in the scene; not even a phone call to your own daugther that is going to skool so far. Doesnt the mother should be worrying about the da daughter? I dont know this is just my opinion.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder when did Gun start to like Baan. Is after he slept with her? this is not call love; this is called taking responsiblity. From the beginning of this lakorn Gun never shows that he like Baan, but after he slept with her; he make it seem like he like her. something really wrong with the storyline. the weridest thing I found in this lakorn is: number 1 they say that baan go to skool, but there never a scene of her going to skool and number 2 they say that she have a mother, but I never even see her mother pop out anywhere in the scene; not even a phone call to your own daugther that is going to skool so far. Doesnt the mother should be worrying about the da daughter? I dont know this is just my opinion.
i think he started to love her before they slept together, his birthday... thursday's episode seems the most interesting!!! i can't wait and hope someone up it soon ^_^ . but if gun will suspect tee to be the father, i'll punch :arrg: and can kill him instead of bparn :dude:

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think Garns mom mistreated her purposely. I think she was dissapointed because the same happened to her and also she felt responsible for Bparn's action because she was her guardian somewhat
Agreed. I just think it was an impulse reaction because she knew how hard it was for herself when she had to go through the same thing. Apsorn probably never thought that something like this could happen- in her mind- Gun and Bparn are probably more like brother sister since they grew up together.

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
today's episode was crazy!!!!!!!!
the mom yelling and hitting best like crazy... damn!!!!

and i can't believe mos still gets engaged with bee!!!!! i mean... come on now... wouldn't he know by now that he is in love with parn???

gosh... guys are so stupid!!!