Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
lol i don't think gan is stronger than neth (physically lol) she goin psycho on gan cause her reputation as nang'ek is at stake.

But still...the whole time I was watching that episode, I kept screaming at Garn to grab Nate away from Parn...the girl is pregnant, but Nate is pushing and pulling her as if she was a piece of paper...that scene was crazy, and Nate is crazy...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it's one of the things i hate in exact's lakorns! their n'eks are sooo weak, let people (n'rai) beat her with no reply and the p'ek always lets the r'ai (often his girlfriend) beats the n'ek! in reality, if a girl hit you like nate hit bparn, sure, you will hit her back! slaps and punch in her fake's face :arrg:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol not only exact's nang'ek are weak
But still...the whole time I was watching that episode, I kept screaming at Garn to grab Nate away from Parn...the girl is pregnant, but Nate is pushing and pulling her as if she was a piece of paper...that scene was crazy, and Nate is crazy...
it wasn't as bad as dat scene when they was at tee's house. gan aint do SHIET at least in dis scene he actually tried to get neth off of paan. i lob pah pae lol he was GREAT in today's eps

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
lol not only exact's nang'ek are weak

it wasn't as bad as dat scene when they was at tee's house. gan aint do SHIET at least in dis scene he actually tried to get neth off of paan. i lob pah pae lol he was GREAT in today's eps

True, but it's all very irritating...I just couldn't believe he would just stand there, and Parn would let her beat her like that...If I was pregnant and a woman was beating me for no reason, I'd fight back...I can't believe this whole lakorn dragged on for 28 pointless episodes, when they could've cut it all in half...The drama was pointless, I've never met a dumber P'ek or a weaker N'ek...What did Gun see in Nate in the first place? He should've ended things when she revealed her psychotic self, making Parn look for her ring in the pool...She wasn't even his wife, but she comes and goes as she pleases, telling his maid what she should or shouldn't do...If it wasn't for all the cute scenes now with Gun and Parn, I wouldn't even bother...

Why does Best run so weird, like she has no energy whatsoever? Like that scene Gun is trying to talk to her, but she turns him away and runs slowly up the stairs...they make him yell her name for 2 minutes, because if he ran after her, he would've caught up with her...Oh, that whole drunken thing...she cried the next morning like he violated her or something, when she was willing, she didn't even try to fight at all...and she heard him say Nate's name...

So many things that bug and irritate me about this stinkin' lakorn, yet I watch all 28 episodes, and wait for it to end, even though it should've ended already.

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
oh thank you for the upcoming week's spoiler..Poor Garn..oh well, soon or late it's going to be nate dao turn of lose too..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
haha thanks Tina:D
hmm very interesting!
Finally Garn is gonna speak the truth and be the bravest outtah all those wimps! lol
i knew he was gonna shoose family. cause if i had to choose either Fame or Family.. immah Choose family instead..
i mean Mos is pretty rich alredy the lakorn so he is okay since Bancha is his father..there even 2 times richer!
lol anyways he can still support the family!!! lol
hahaha anyways so anxious at the moment!! XD!!!
Thanks KhoOnxNouxWanxJai for the link!!=D

hahahaha yeah i know Diamend! lmao... :lol:
Yeah that pretty muches pissed me off too raymond_obsessed! lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Aww...I can't wait to see Tuesday's episode...Finally, this lakorn is making some progress...I've been waiting for it to happen...I'm not surprised Mos would choose Barn and his baby over his fame...I knew he would've done that a long time ago if his agent let him. Even watching the beginning...Nate was his connection to his career, and being in a relationship with her meant he would always be in that business. But I saw Parn as his way out...how he could just be normal, with no expectations from anyone...She was like a breath of fresh air for him, and at first, he was torn between his career and a normal life...but the pregnancy just helped him realize what is more important to him, and that's his family. Nate didn't win, she doesn't know that Gun's fame and popularity isn't as important to him as her career is to her...She's the one who keeps sleeping her way to the top, causing drama wherever she goes...So I say, the winners next week are Gun and Parn...So what if he loses his fans, and his job? He has two parents that love and support him, an understanding wife and a baby on the way...He has the life that every person wishes for.

roselovesice

AWWEEE!! HAHAHA THAT IS SO EMOTIONAL AND SWEET OF WHAT YOU WERE SAYING RAYMOND_OBSESSED~!!
LOL;]

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
AWWEEE!! HAHAHA THAT IS SO EMOTIONAL AND SWEET OF WHAT YOU WERE SAYING RAYMOND_OBSESSED~!!
LOL;]
aw i agree dat was real sweet lol

Thanks...before I decided to watch this lakorn, I heard it seemed to be just sexual...with the main characters being dumb and weak...so I didn't want to watch it...But, I like Mos, and Ruk Sorn Kaen ended, so nothing to watch...I think with this kind of lakorn, you have to keep an open mind...True lakorns are made for purely entertainment purposes, but I choose to believe there are hidden meanings, some depth maybe...and from watching it, that's what I got. I looked past Gun's stupidity and Parn's weakness, past Nate's psychotic tendencies...to see that this lakorn is about family, and how important family is...If you notice, the issue with his parents that he doesn't know of...but how he is a famous actor but is so close to him mom...so devoted to the mother of his child...Past the crazy drama, this lakorn isn't half bad...I'm upset it took 28 episodes to get to this point...but I like where it's headed.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ruk sorn kaen is not bad, better than the one with paul and namfon cause these two don't have any chemistry... anyone knows how many episodes klks has? i think 30 or 31 like my "ngao asoke"...

roselovesice

well i think theres gonna be 32 since it ends on thursday so yeah
we did stop at episode 28 right. i dont remember correct me if im wrong lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Oh lordy, what an unnecessary 32 episodes...they really could've cut that in half...

Who you tellin' Sajenna? I LOVED Ruk Sorn Kaen...it was so addicting, and it was just 12 short episodes, but really good...and I agree, Namfon P. is the only one Paul didn't have chemistry with...I couldn't watch it at all...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
i love this lakorn....it is one of my best lakorn of the year...looking forwarding to see the next episode.....

Meme

sarNie Egg
ohh jeez 32 ESP. thats alot!!! but i hope for the ENDING to come by fast im so ADDICTED..even tho i thought na'ek was pretty stupid during out the lakorn..but she aint bad herself!!

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
So, you guys said that this lakorn will end soon, then what's the date of the last episode...Hope Gan and Bparn have more sweet screen before end..