Kwarm Lub Kong Superstar 2 (Exact - Scenerio)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Are you kidding me? What is to continue about this lakorn? the storyline is so so boring. Unless this version is going to be about Captain.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm so happy! I wonder who the pra'nangs are going to be.
It would be totally nice if it was to continue off from part 1. :D
Totally Love Mos & Best together! ahaha

chouakim

TTFC♥
Wow. What could possibly be left to continue?
I love Mos, but I think this is one of the least liked lakorns of his for me. >_<
Perhaps this one won't literally be a continuation. But it'll just focus on another fictional "superstar" in the lakorn with a new plot. Oh Lord please let this be a new plot.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Think its going to be the same cast but there might be a changes with the script storyline.

looksy

sarNie Adult
There's talk at pantip that the cast will be Pong, Aom, Oil Thana, Pim, Tony & Apple the Star. They say that the news is from Exact and that Khun Boy chose the cast. I'm excited about the news and hope it will get confirmed soon. Waiting to see a Pong and Aom reunion. :dance1:

source: http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10866497/A10866497.html

Edit: Aom did tweet last week that she will do a lakorn by the end of this year, so maybe this is the lakorn she is talking about.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg :faint: wow what a huge bunches of A-list in one lakorn together as i had seen
the first one already now i am excited for this sequel :rockon: :dance3:

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I hope Oil gets paired up with Aom. I would love to see him with her. Thanks for the news, looksy.

Even if it's not this lakorn, I'm glad that Aom is back doing lakorns. I was scared that Malai 3 Chai was going to be her last!

jakjann

Jakjann
Hope that new is true, I would like to see Pond and Aom agian and expecially Oil with Aom....
Hope Khun Boy will confirm this cast soon...^^

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
All star cast, I didn't know Oil can work with ch5. I've always thought he was with just 7 and 3. But then again he's freelance.