Kwarm Ruk Boran (Ancient Love)

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
   Ancient Love/ ความรัก โบราณ
 ​
 ​
​Synopsis: 
The King of the Kingdom Honthara had two daughters; Chantara Raksomari (Vill Wannarot) being the oldest, and Phitchaya Raksomari (Pinky Savika) being the youngest. Chantara had more beauty and more manners than her younger sister, Phitchaya. However, no one wanted to get marry with Chantara because she was born as a mute. Due to her being mute, everybody despised her and believed that she was a bad luck princess. Worst of all, even her own family members hated her. Chantara was raised up with limited amount of authority while Phitchaya was the opposite of that. One day, the King held a celebration for  the queen's birthday, and invited all of the rich and nobles all over the land of Honthara to celebrate. In response, many of them did joined. On that day, Chantara met a handsome noble man named, Athiti Inthurat (Toomtam Yuthana), who was new to the kingdom. Not knowing that Chantara was born as a mute, Athiti tried to gain Chantara's kind affection in order to become the next King of Honthara since he knew that the current King did not have any sons. As their relationship progressed, Athiti was able to win Chantara's heart, but right after he won it, Phitchaya told him that Chantara was born as a mute. Therefore, trying to win her will not make Athiti become the next King because Chantara was removed from being the next heir to the throne. Since Phitchaya actually liked Athiti, she told him that if he wanted to become the next king, he should marry her because she is the next in line for the throne. While Chantara, Athiti, and Phitchaya were having their family problems, Virote Wongsawat (Son Yuke) is a demon, who disguised as a human, came out every 1,000 year to feed on virgin women's liver. Later on in the story, Virote became involved with Chantara by trying to seduce her in order to feed on her liver. However, he noticed that Chantara was not like the other girls that he had killed and ate. Chantara was a woman who couldn't speak for herself, but yet she held her dignity as a woman. This moved Virote's heart, and therefore, he began to fall for Chantara, a human being.​
 ​
Characters:
Vill Wannarot as Chantara Raksomari
Son Yuke as Virote Wongsawat
Toomtam Yuthana as Athiti Inthurat
Pinky Savika as Phitchaya Raksomari 

SingleDrama

sarNie Egg
Why do you always create storylines that seems so interesting, and storylines that are in my favorite era?!!?!?!?!?!?! Ahhh!! I like you. The poster looks great. It has a feeling of romance, angriness, seductiveness, sweetness, scariness, all combine!!! 

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Episode 1 Part A
 ​
Chantara Raksomari sat in her bedroom chamber in front of the mirror. What reflected in the mirror was Chantara’s half naked back that had a large red scar on the surface. The red scar mark reminded  the kind of love and affection that her father, mother, and younger sister gave her . Chantara ran her hand across the scar at her back, and thought about the incident that had happened yesterday that was the cause of the current scar on her back. She remembered clearly that Phitchaya approached her with a friendly manner at her small and humble living quarters, and invited her to go with Phitchaya to harvest the bloomed lotus flowers at the river bank. Knowing that Phitchaya never wanted to go anywhere with Chantara, Chantara immediately agreed happily to go with Phitchaya. That day, Phitchaya was acting all nice and polite to Chantara as they walked by the river bank, in which, Chantara had no problem with it. “Older sister, I like that lotus over there. Will you help hold my hand, and let me lean in to reach it?” implored Phitchaya to Chantara. Chantara hesitated about the idea because she knew that Phitchaya was afraid of water. Therefore, Chantara pointed at herself and then to the lotus that Phitchaya wanted, to signify that she will be the one to get the lotus, and let Phitchaya stay on the flat land. Phitchaya ignored the suggestion, and proceeded to step onto the slanted terrain that connect the river to the flat land, and leaned towards the lotus without holding onto Chantara’s hand. Chantara quickly snatched onto Phitchaya’s hand and tried to pull her back onto the flat land. In response,  Phitchaya angrily snatched onto Chantara’s helping hands, and pushed her to the ground with all of her might. Chantara landed on the soft grass with her face still facing Phitchaya. She saw that her younger sister was still well-balanced at the slant of the terrain with a smirk on her face. Chantara was able to make out the words, “Good luck, my older sister.” that came out of Phitchaya’s mouth. In a sudden moment, Phitchaya purposely jumped into the river which caused many of the lotus to dispersed. She started to scream, “Help me! Help me! Chantara is trying to kill me!” Chantara realized that she got herself into a trap. If she went into the water and help out Phitchaya, her parents will say that she tried to drown Phitchaya into the water. If she stayed on the land, her parents will say that she didn’t help Phitchaya out of the water. Chantara decided to charge into the water and save Phitchaya out of danger first because Phitchaya’s life was a priority to the kingdom.
Chantara was able to get Phitchaya out of the river with no struggle because the area that Phitchaya jumped in was shallow. After Chantara was able to get Phitchaya out of the river, Phitchaya knew that her servants would’ve already ran to tell the king and the queen that Chantara pushed Phitchaya into the river, therefore, she pretended to gasped for air as if she was dying. Chantara on the other hand knew that Phitchaya was trying to get her into trouble, so Chantara made noises with her mouth to show that she was begging for Phitchaya to wake up. Expectedly, Phitchaya dismissed her cries and continued to lay on the grass pretending to have passed out. A couple seconds later, the king, queen, and three of Phitchaya’s servants approached the scene. Chantara knew that she was going to be in trouble, so she quickly turned to the king and begged him with her hands as she was kneeling towards him. Chantara tried to justify herself as she tried to explain the whole event using her hands, but the king ignored her. He ordered the three female servants to carry Phitchaya back into the house, and to call over the physician immediately. After the servants successfully carried Phitchaya out of the scene, the king headed over to the crying Chantara with a furious expression. Chantara made noises out of her mouth, but no one was able to understand her. Her voice was able to echo into the queen’s ear, but the queen cared less about her. Unexpectedly, the king angrily slapped Chantara in the face with his manly palm. Chantara’s body went towards the ground after the hard slap. As she laid there with tears dominating her eyes, she knew that her useless voice will not help her out of the situation no matter what. She heard her dad yelling in the background, “You evil child! Not only you were born dumb, you were also born with the devil inside of you. Your younger sister love you so much, how can you tell her to go near water when you know that she is afraid of water!” There was a silence for a while, then the king screamed again, this time, at the servant. “Sompong! Give me my horse whip right now! Bring it to me now!” Chantara reacted to the statement with a change of position to kneeling. She knew that the horse whip will be used to whip her. Chantara tried to persuade her dad not to whip her with the horse whip. Her dad acted as if he didn’t hear her, so she went over to the queen and begged her to calm down the king. However, the queen got annoyed at her cryings, and instead pushed Chantara back to the floor. She pointed at Chantara with her imperial fingers as she exclaimed, “You stupid child! You deserve to get hit!” The queen walked off, leaving Chantara alone with the king who was ready to whip Chantara.
The servant ran to the king panting heavily with the horse whip in his hands. He bestowed the king the whip, and the king took it with no hesitation. Chantara was afraid of her dad as she cried even louder to make her dad know that she didn’t do anything to Phitchaya. Her cries made her dad even more angrier. The king shut Chantara up by slapping Chantara in the face again with his fierceful hand. Followed by that, the king made a hard and loud slashed on Chantara’s half naked back. The harsh slash caused Chantara to scream in agony as she arched her head back. The echo of the slash echoed through Chantara’s memories as she stared into the mirror.
A tear rolled down Chantara’s cheek as she continued to smooth the wound on her back. She knew that she was in pain from the hit that her father gave her yesterday, but she was even more in pain because of the way her family acted towards her. Ever since she can remember, her father despised her, her mother hated her, and her sister bullied her. Chantara knew that everyone hated her because she was born as a mute, which indicated as a useless and bad luck child. The only one that truly cared for her was her nanny, Kameun. Kameun raised Chantara ever since she was a baby because no one wanted to. Chantara remember that Kameun was the only one there for her whenever she needed comfort. However, Kameun wasn’t able to comfort her yesterday because Kameun requested to leave the palace for five months since she had stayed in the palace for a long time, and wanted to get some fresh air.
Tomorrow will be the queen’s birthday, thought Chantara. From the previous experience, the queen’s birthday was celebrated lavishly with a bunch of nobles from all over the Kingdom of Honthara, and from the view of it, it seemed to be very entertaining. Chantara was forbidden to show her face at the celebration because she remembered that her mother told her in a disgusted tone of voice that if she appear in front of all the guests, all of the guest will mock the king and the queen that they even dare to put their mute daughter in front of everyone to see. The queen’s words stuck closely to Chantara’s mind, so when it did come to the celebration, Chantara secretly stood afar from the celebration hall, and peeked at the party. She always thought about the enjoyment she would have if she was able to join the celebration like her younger sister. She would be able to meet acquaintances, make friends, and give her mom a present without having a worry that her mother would yell at her. All of these were just wishes that Chantara had, and if it did happen, it probably was just in a dream.
Phitchaya was rudely laid on her bed with both of her legs separated from each other and her arms stretched out to the end of the royal bed as her three servants kneeled before her. She chewed on the grapes that she had on her hand loudly while her main servant, Anong, told her what the king did to Chantara yesterday. “Princess Phitchaya, I pity you that you didn’t have the chance to look at your dumb sister’s face when the King slashed her back. She was rolling on the floor like a real idiot screaming and crying.” Phitchaya smirked, and replied, “That mute deserved the hit that my dad gave her. That's what she gets since she was born to disgrace our family name and our kingdom. She is just like a traitor every time when I see her face.” The three servants giggled at Phitchaya remarks. Anong added, “Since she is so stupid, she will probably never find a husband. Everybody runs off whenever they see her. It’s a waste since she is so beautiful and respectful too.” Phitchaya snapped out of her eating and kicked Anong in the face as she prepared herself to stand up. “Eh. Anong! What are you trying to say? That I am ugly and that I am rude? Huh?” In response, Anong vigorously shook her head as her hand massaged the area on her face that Phitchaya kicked. “No Princess Phitchaya. You are more beautiful, in fact, you are the most beautiful and have the most manners in this whole kingdom. I was just being sarcastic na. Don’t take it so offensive.”  Anong comforted  Phitchaya, who was enraged.  “Tomorrow will be my mother’s birthday, which means that I must be the most beautiful out of anyone, so that I can find my husband among those noble men. I am already the age to get marry. I must find my king among those noble young men tomorrow.”

theplanetearth

sarNie Egg
Thats a b**** move. Ugh... this is so sad already. Nobody cares about Chantara.  :teary:  :teary:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Episode 1 Part B

Phitchaya walked out of her bedroom with her three obedient servants following her like ducklings following their mother after she stated with a harsh voice that she wanted to visit Chantara. As she took the wavy route to Chantara’s living quarters, Phitchaya thought about all of the wealth and happiness that she had. She thought that no one could be as lucky as her to be born into a royal family that spoils you to death, and that the crown would be passed onto you easily even though you have an elder sibling who is more capable of doing heavy responsibility tasks. Mentioning about responsibility, based off from the observations that Phitchaya had on Chantara, Phitchaya was willing to admit to herself that Chantara is not stupid like what everybody called her. The only flawed thing about Chantara that Phitchaya can pinpoint is that she was born as a mute, which will make her not able to run the country prosperously. If Chantara was able to talk and express herself, Phitchaya knew that she would not have a chance against Chantara due to her lacking in knowledge, manners, and attitude. All of theses speculations about Chantara was kept inside Phitchaya’s mind only, and was not exposed to anyone. Even her best servant, Anong, doesn’t know that Phitchaya actually have envy towards Chantara.
On the left of Phitchaya, there was a small living quarter, dull, and unappealing. Everybody who lived in the palace knew that that small isolated living quarter within the palace belonged to Princess Chantara. Before the birth of Chantara, the king was excited to have heard the news that he will soon have a baby of his own. He quickly ordered house builders to construct a beautiful and richly decorated living quarters for his first-born. The construction took about seven months to finish, leaving just two months left for Chantara to be born. Two months passed slowly, and the king’s wish to finally see his own kin had finally arrived. However, the night that the queen gave birth to the first princess was a night that the King never expected. As the midwife pulled out the princess, there were no sign of a baby entering the world; there were no cryings of a newborn like how every newborns are when they first enter the world. Because of this, everybody was able to tell that Chantara is a mute, and assumed that Chantara would be a laughingstock to the royal family. The king was furious that his daughter was born with a disability, therefore making her live in the old lockdown living quarters that Chantara is currently living in was the king’s orders. He demanded that Chantara should not go pass the palace boundaries, and that she should not come out to celebrate any type of celebrations with the royal family in any cause. Right after this order, Chantara was captivated in the hideous isolated living quarters until now while the living quarters that the king built for Chantara was passed onto Phitchaya as soon as she was born.
Phitchaya walked cockily towards the Chantara who was sitting femininely on the knee-height wooden board that was located right in the middle of the living quarter, followed by her three servants. As soon as Phitchaya reached Chantara personal space, and Chantara saw Phitchaya, Chantara greeted Phitchaya. As expected, Phitchaya ignored the formal greetings to her elder sister, and invited herself to take a seat on the creaky wooden board. Chantara was used to such behavior, so she just gently shook her head in response as she sat beside Phitchaya. The two full blood related sisters stared at each other; one with a pair of eye filled with disgust, and one with a pair of eye with love and acceptance. Phitchaya slowly picked up Chantara’s slim hand, and stared deep into it as she creepily said with a mocking smile on, “Your hands are really beautiful, perfect for a princess. Sad how the heavens give you such a princess-fitting physique, but he didn’t give you a voice. This is where the term, ‘beauty comes within the inside’. You are a useless princess with a beautiful face. ” Phitchaya ended the insult with a laugh of a villain. The laugh that Phitchaya expressed frightened Chantara, which caused her to pull back her hands from Phitchaya swiftly, and stared at the laughing Phitchaya with a timid face. Nong Phitchaya, although I am a mute, I am still your elder sister na. You don’t have to show me manners, but at least you can show me that you love me, then I am fine with everything.
Phitchaya stood up, and grabbed Chantara by the shoulder. She forcefully turned Chantara to the side so that she can view at the injury that the king caused yesterday. Phitchaya laughed at the wound, as she shoved Chantara onto the wooden board. Chantara landed hard on the wooden board with a thump. She felt a small splinter from the wooden board entered her bare right arm, but she ignored it because she paid more attention to her younger sister’s action. Phitchaya stated, “You deserve the beating. Dad should’ve slashed you harder since you were about to kill the crown princess of the Kingdom Honthara.” Phitchaya gave Chantara an evil look one last time, and then walked off. However, she suddenly stopped, and yelled to Chantara who was on her feet, “Tomorrow is my mom’s birthday. You should know that you shouldn’t follow show your face to anyone because it will be a disgrace to the my royal family.” Phitchaya continued to walk away as well as her three servants, leaving Chantara all isolated again.
Chantara felt an urge to follow Phitchaya, but stopped herself because she knew well that following Phitchaya will only anger Phitchaya even more. In order to express Chantara’s sorrow, she hugged the wooden pillar that stood in front of her, and cried on it. Her tears sunk deep into the pillar each time a tear got onto the pillar. Some crying noises were able to escape Chantara’s mouth, but nothing heartwarming other than distressing.
The bright full moon dispersed it’s glimmers onto the world while the wind was steady and relaxing. Leaves of the green trees fell onto the ground as the movement above them scattered everywhere. A Tadaeng, a species of demon, skipped across the forest trees swiftly with ease since he was not a begginner at it. For the night, he planned to visit the gambler’s place, which was located in the capital. There, he can try to prey on money hungry virgin girls to feed on.
Virote entered the mortal world just two days ago. His mission for this year and a half was to be able to feed on at least 100 virgin girls’ liver before he can go rest for another 1,000 years. There was also an exception to the mission that if the girl’s liver that Virote ate had a was beautiful, had a pure reputation in human life, and that she had a lot of good merits, she would be counted as 50 virgin girls instead of one. As soon as Virote accomplish his mission, the Lord Tadaeng Demon would grant Virote another 10 years to live in the mortal world before he can rest. However, if Virote fail to accomplish the mission that was personally assigned for him by the Lord Tadaeng Demon before the expiration date, he would lose all of his energy, and then die painfully. Failing a mission signifies that a Tadaeng Demon had adapted to the human society. Therefore, letting that Tadaeng coming back to the demon world is a threat to the Tadaeng world.
The basic rules about the Tadaeng’s Demon life cycle was buried deep into Virote’s memory since had never failed any of his previous mission. This time however, Virote had a strange feeling that something will happen to him. It can either be an ominous thing, or auspicious.
Virote entered the gambler’s place dressed as a nobleman, and as expected, there were plenty of women. Women of all ages surrounded the area. Many of which were inadequate to feed on. As Virote walked around the gambling place, he spotted a beautiful lady in the corner talking to another man. Her hair was butt length, dressed in a brown top and black pants like commoners. Her skin was tanned, but yet outstanding. Virote activated his red eye, and visioned the lady for her some background information. Because of Virote’s superior demon pair of eyes, he was able to analyze that the lady was beautiful for nothing. She had a poor behavior toward her elders, and sometime she snuck out with young boys. Surprisingly though, Virote was in shock that the poor attitude lady was still a virgin. Although Virote won’t get much from this lady, he decided to just proceed and seduce the lady since she was still a virgin.
“Khun, may I get to know your name?” Virote said sweetly to the young lady who had forgotten about the man that she was talking to as she turned her body to face Virote.
“My name is Wan ka. Why won’t you tell me your name, Khun?” Wan replied as she inched closer towards Virote, almost touching his face.
“My name is Virote Wongsawat. I am a nobleman from the north of this kingdom. I just got to this city, so I don’t know much about it. If you don’t mind, will you please tour me around this neighborhood?” Virote whispered to Wan’s ear flirtatiously.
The moment Wan grabbed Virote’s hand, and dragged him out of the gambling house quickly and happily, he knew that Wan believed him that he was really from a noble family in the north. It showed how low-class she was to let Virote win her over so easily due to her greed for wealth and reputation. Virote excitedly followed Wan into the forest with their hands linked together. When Wan reached the middle of the forest, she amorously hugged Virote, and anticipated him to return the favor. Instead of hugging Wan in return, Virote picked up Wan and laid her down on the crumbling leaves. Virote then carefully got on top of her, and started to peck her throat, all the way down to her chest as his hand meandered her back. Wan’s hand was gripped onto Virote’s slim neck, and whenever Virote kissed anywhere of her body part, she would tighten the grip on Virote’s neck. After much touching and pecking, Virote decided to attack Wan since she was not focus on him at the moment, but rather on the pleasure. He slowly let his fingernails grow deep inside Wan’s back, stabbing her, while he continued to kiss her face. Within a few seconds, there were painful moans that echoed from Wan’s mouth as she finally realized that Virote had punctured his fingernails into her back. Virote realized that Wan had already feel the pain, so then he fiercefully tore Wan’s back apart with his fingernails. Wan was able to scream out of agony for the last time before her back splitted open. Virote got off of Wan’s dead body, and searched her organs for her liver with his red eyes glowing in the dark. He successfully found the liver in her body, and then he greedily shoved it down his throat as he looked up at the sky. After he swallowed the liver, he let out a satisfied sigh while he wiped his bloody lips. Wan’s dead body that laid before Virote vanished into thin air due to the magic that Virote casted on the body. By doing this, no one will ever be able to find their loved one ever again.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I love it. :) Feel so bad for Chantara. Phitchaya is such a b****. It's awesome how Virote has powers that can read a persons past and what they do. I was wondering how you write a mute persons role because I also tried to and it was very hard. I guess you did it better than me. :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
OMG Son so hot LOL :lmao:
Poor Chantara feel so bad for you
Waiting for Athiti

theplanetearth

sarNie Egg
I'm sorry, but when will Phitchaya die? This b**** is getting on my nerves. LOL  :lolyup:  :lolyup:
I feel so sad for Chantara, and just reading the synopsis, it seems that Athiti will cheat her feelings.
Son..... I don't know what to say but, "WOW"! He sure is one aggressive man.... or I shall say demon.   

HappyLady

sarNie Egg
Ooooooh ow.. ow.. ow..!!! You writing another fanfic!!! This is fantastic!!

Ch 1: The dad is a douche for hitting his daughter like that. I wish his kingdom gets over run by demons!!! Also, I don't understand why would the mom do such evil thing? Like, yeah, she is born as a mute, but so what?!?! Shes your daughter!!! Now, about Phitchaya, she needs major help. Whats the point in bullying your older sister when you have everything?!?!?!?! This definitely show a b**** alert. 

Ch 2: Can the hot demon Virote just come and eat Phitchaya already? 

Ch 3: I CAN'T WAIT!!! 

I was reading this fanfic as a guest before, but I decided to create an account so that I can add my own remark. LOL. :coverlaf:  Anyways, I don't know why, but I just love this storyline. I love everything on how the characters are acting like so far. I can totally imagine all of the casts playing these roles as if they were really filming this fanfiction. Anyways,  I am very anticipating how Chantara and Virote will meet. How will their interactions be like, and how they both will treat each other. 

SingleDrama

sarNie Egg
Random question for Calligraphy: 
If you were to choose a song for this Fan Fiction, what would it be? It can be any songs. I am curious about your choice.