Birthdate : August 5th ,1976
Birthplace : Dae Jeon
Blood Type : O
Religion : Christian
Hobbies : Swimming, Health club, Basketball, boxing
Height : 183 cm (6')
Weight : 70kg (154 Lbs)
Family : Mother, Elder Brother , Sister in Law, Niece
Education : Dae Jeon elementary./ Dong Myung mid./ Chung Nam high./ Art Education Department of HanNam University

Filmography:

Comic something (2006)
Running Wild (2006)
Wild beast (2005)
Love, So Divine (2004)
Spirit of Jeet Keun Do a.k.a. Once Upon a Time in Highschool (2004)
My Tutor Friend (2003)
Make it Big (2002)
Volcano High (2001)

Award History

Daejong Film Festival : Most Popular Actor, 2004
Baeksang Art Awards : Best New Actor, 2003
Daejong Film Festival : Best New Actor, 2003
Blue Dragon Film Awards : Most Popular Star, 2004

Getting to know him:

Favorite looks : Gym suits, Jeans
Goals : Successful Actor, Painting Artist
Close Celebrity friends : Song Seung Hun, Park Jung Chul, Kim Young Jung, Lee Yi Jin
Favorite Foods : all Korean food, DdukBuhKee, Sashimi, Fruit
Actor/Actresses he likes : Jung Woo Sung, Song Kang Ho, Sul Kyung Gue
Favourite Movies : 'Just Run' of course! and 'Going Home'
Favourite Season : Spring
Favourite Cologne :" I don't really have a favourite scent, but i like anything that my fans send me ^^ "
Favourite Song to Sing at Noraebang : Kim Jang Hoon's " babo "
Favourite Words : Hope, Dream
Dream girl : Good personality and has nice skin
Sport that makes him happy : Weightlifting and Basketball
The movie that made You the happiest : Cinema Heaven
The time in his life that he will always remember : Middle school because his school was really small
The place he travels to most often : California ( a gymnasium..^^ )
His Happiest moment : When he gets to personally meet his fans
His Saddest moment : " Hmm...i don't really know. Lately, because of my fans, I've been really happy "
His Fashion style : Anything comfortable
The time he falls asleep : 2-3 in the morning
Something he values : his Aprilia custa scooter
His handphone decoration : Mashimaro Bunny ^^
People he values : His Mom and Brother
Words for his fans : "I'm always thankful for you guys...I want to see and talk with you guys often "

Homepage: http://sangwoo.istar.co.kr/

Credits: soompi.com

Post anything related!! <3

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
wooow those are really nice pics of him haha (the gifs) I love all his films they are sooo funny and he is sooo HOT *dies*

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
hey I love this actor. He is so hot. Have you seen his body. WOW! I have a few of his movies. Too bad I can't share them 'cause I don't know how to rip them from dvd.

jukoh

sarNie Egg
He's my fave too. He looks good whether he's laughing or crying....

Super_Sonia

sarNie Egg
I will always remember him as the HOT actor in Stairway to Heaven. I swear....everytime he cried in there....I couldn't help but cry with him...such a great actor...I simply love him...he's so talented...and HOT or course...haven't heard much about him...what's new? Is he working on a new drama? And just wondering...have he served his two years in the military yet?

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I just finished watched "Sad Sonata" and his performance was great! I'm so in love with him and he is one gorgeous man to look at. His bod is HOT!

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
oh yea.. stairway to heaven!!
hes like the hottest person ever! when he cried... i wanna cry too
and the character is so damn cool... his love for Jungsuh... mannn
for anyone who havent seen STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN.. its a MUST!

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
ah hahaha....here's my brother-in-law.......
love the blinky pixs
woh.....he know my love..Park Jung Chul?....maybe it is the wrong person

moilee

sarNie Adult
I love the "Sad Love Story" where he died at the end. And this girl who played opposite him was so good playing blind person. My heart so ached watching the end of this lakorn. He's still hot for me. Any more new series of him? Thanks.

me094

sarNie Egg
Wow, it's kind of quiet in here... As hot as Kwon Sang woo is there should always be lots of action in here... hahahah... I still remember falling in love with him when i first watched My Tutor Friend, he was so hot and always will be.

Anyways... let's add some current news into this place about him... Current, very shocking, and very sad...

Our hot, sexy, kind, and gentle bachlor is no longer going to be a bachlor... He is going to marry Son Tae Young on September 28th. So sad but so happy for him. She's very pretty, a former Miss Korea win. She is also a model and actress. They met through KSS, the brother-in-law in "Bad Love." I've always liked her but i never imaged her and KSW as a item. Oh wells... hope them all the best. Two very good looking people.

Here's a couple picture of her.... yet to see a picture of them together besides the vacation ones that has been flowing around.

And also I was hoping we get to watch another drama of his but his latest one "Big Fish" fell through so no luck there... hope there is one soon.

navy

sarNie Adult
I love Kwon....he's hot in both drama I've seen: Stairway to Heaven" and "Bad Love".

I've been his fans since I saw him in stairway to heaven. He's such a hottie.