Kymmy singing Thai....WooHoo! LOL *UPDATED*...just added another one

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
it's so cute, when u first started off singing, i kinda forgot u was chinese, u fooled me girl....lol so high 5... good job p'kymmy :) please sing some more okay??

dfemc

sarNie Adult
ur thai is soo much better than mines ... *sigh* :blush: i feel so pathetic...but i :wub: ur cute voice rockin' out lydia's song ;)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG my mommy! I am so proud of you, you definitely did not fail me. So cute :baby-scene-pop-corn: :kiss: I love it.

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
ok my little nong nai...i don't know if you're just being too nice because i'm your mommy...haha! but thanks for listening my love and glad to hear that mommy hasn't let you down YET...LOL *hugs*

Hiatus

Super Momo
In Lydia's song the beginning of the song is a little too low for you lol but anyways it's the same for me haha. Did you have a lot of trouble singing that song? Adjusting to the tone or changing the tone.. you can do that if it's too high for you. In the other song Ruk Ter Tee Soot it's good. lol the just the bg voice that annoys me haha in the chorus. ^_^
But HEHE SOMEONE SANG it makes me so happy!

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i know hiatus...i was thinking about redoing lydia's song over again and maybe this time it'll turn out WAY better this time...haha! but thanks for your input. :D

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
oh snap, song #2 that u sang from Mint was pretty good, no lie... i like this one... enter it in Sarnie Idol 3!!! u really do sound like u can sing in thai.. great job :) :)

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
uuumm...*cough* lekkie...i'm not that good to be entering in sarnworld idol 3 girl! you're just too modest...haha! yeah so weird though....i can sing in thai but i did not understand one single word that i just sang...lol!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
omg, mommie is singing! nice selections of songs and oh...mommie sounds soo cute! :D

so question. what kind of program do you guys use to record?

XCappy

Mr. Char
omg, mommie is singing! nice selections of songs and oh...mommie sounds soo cute! :D

Seems that Princess Bao is going to sing too !!! WOOOOOOOOOO :yahoo:

For recording stuffs, I use Audacity. Now for the others, I don't know ;)

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling

aaww....my bao bao wants to sing too?! well i use goldwave my love...hehe :D

ijohn

sarNie Adult
--->WoW<--- i did not know you could sing girl!!! ;) this does present a softer side to you dear,,, less clubish kinda if that makes sence---lol--- but i like it... B)