La-ong Dao(Scenario)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
YAH!!! P'Aom will be in here...

FOR SOME REASON... no matter who the pra'ek is... i will always watch all of P'Aom's lakorns!!

she is one of my favorite Thai actresses.... very great actress... i only wish she has a great man to be by her side as well.... *sighs!

Kina

Dubsteppin'
oh pooey!!! will yall just wait to see how it goes before jumpin the river???? just wait to see it at least, and THEN u can judge Kong all u want lol. i think its just unfair to prejudge when the lakorn isnt even out just yet. yea yea yea...he aint all that kewt or hot or watever, but he's a good actor and has been in the entertainment business for a long time. talkin bout OLD AGE, Chatchai is old but yall dont mind....i say, just wait for it. then u can say all u want kekeke...me? i dont have no comment, bcz Kong is neither a bad or a super guy. he's just ok.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Amira said:
oh pooey!!! will yall just wait to see how it goes before jumpin the river???? just wait to see it at least, and THEN u can judge Kong all u want lol. i think its just unfair to prejudge when the lakorn isnt even out just yet. yea yea yea...he aint all that kewt or hot or watever, but he's a good actor and has been in the entertainment business for a long time. talkin bout OLD AGE, Chatchai is old but yall dont mind....i say, just wait for it. then u can say all u want kekeke...me? i dont have no comment, bcz Kong is neither a bad or a super guy. he's just ok.
[post="120873"][/post]​
I agreed, we just wait and watch how the lakorn would be. and Yeah, Kong is a good actor, and very talent.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
still going on? me sis is stoaked about p'kong - she's a huge fan of p'kong since nuvo and also p'aom is her favorite actress too :D

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i think he's okay. acting's not that bad. his songs are good. just a bit feminine around the face area but other than that he's been acting for a pretty long while.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
another Aom lakorn? wow... she's very busy... as for Kong... i like him too... not the greatest looking actor... but good enough not to get bored of him...

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
Well, many people seem to not like Kong!!! Well, i happen to like him :p Anyways, it will be interesting to see Aom and Kong together, i don't think they look that bad together...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm glad Aom is having another lakorn. She is beautiful and talented!! Kong may not be the best looking p'ek, but he sure can act. He is also chosen for good roles. I remember his first lakorn back in the days with Mew Lalita translated as "Pepper and Ham" and he was awesome!! That lakorn was the cutest ever...it was hilarious...

The old version of La-ong Dao was pretty interesting. I hope the remake is even better!! Sirium looked perfect in that lakorn.

Is it produced by Channel 3? If so it would be the greatest!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
great news..they are having the fitting!!..credit to king at Aom's fanclub forum..cant wait to see pix :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to MinniesNui..i hope it airs in the next timeslot :D

aom looks very pretty with her hair like that..well she looks pretty all the time..but she looks alittle tired in this mag..

calla

sarNie Adult
hey, tinah.......i think you post to the wrong topic......lolz. :lol:
this is "La Ong Dao" topic.......

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz.....i think u're just so excited......hehe :lmao:

too many good lakorns are going to airing.....that's why we all are getting crazy.......ahhaha :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..i think you are right calla..i get too excited at times..well there is so many good lakorn airing at once..cant keep up with it

tang071

sarNie Elites
cool i didnt know that puri, jakjaan, and may f. are going to be in this lakorn too. can someone provide a summary of this lakorn...just a brief one. i never watcched the original.