Lakorn After Tep Sung Warn!!

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
i guess dey decide bla boo tong cause dere previous boran had been about the pra ek....so now dey wanna shift too na ek's story....im pretty sure dey will get di little girl hu play for naki to play na ek's role when she is small......buh again hope dey make Tee Da Badan......

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
not just a cartoon fish the nang ake will probably have a 3d friend to talk to ahahahaha
awwww man...i hope not..better not...

but yeah i want to watch a new boran lakorn..but all the new ones suck. I've been going through my old boran lakorns to watch. Hope this one will be a little decent.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I dont know why they always trying to do a remake. Do they not have no BRAIN or what! Thats what BRAIN are for. haha.OH LORD PLEASE HELP. not to be mean but i honstely think that they should do something new. haha

Saifah

bite me x___
UGH NOW THEY ARE GONNA SOME WEiRD SHiT TO MAKE iT HELLA STUPiD AND NOT VERY iNTERESTiNG TO WATCH.
i LOVE BLA BOO TONG THE OLD VERSiON BUT REMAKE!! COME ON NOW!! i PERSONALLY THiNK THAT BORAN NOW
A DAYS ARE FOR LiTTLE KiDS TO WATCH!! AND i BET THE DRESSiNG WOULD BE UGLY AS HEKK!! ANYONE KNOW
WHO THE CASTS ARE??

Phon

sarNie Adult
I dont know why they always trying to do a remake. Do they not have no BRAIN or what! Thats what BRAIN are for. haha.OH LORD PLEASE HELP. not to be mean but i honstely think that they should do something new. haha
well boran lakorn are basicly farytale and legends. and there not much farytale and legend to make. and if u come up with something it be like gogaiyasit which make no sense ahahaha. and there a lot old ch7 boran from the 80's they have never remade yet. but still remake or something new it stinks. cast cant act horrible affect horrible producer and director. they need a whole new look and clean up what they got and start over from scratch. i wonder where they get thier stars at? in the street these people cant act.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
There probably gonna make the mom reborn as some other stupid shit that doesn't go with the movie..Or make the pra aek have a brother and get with the bad princess..I can up with a lot of stupid crap that won't make sense with the lakorn and know for sure how they will change it because just like Pra Tinawong..They made him have a brother and get with one of Tinawong's wife who is suppose to be a kinaree but instead made her a giant..WTF..Anyways they already started filming Bla Boo Tong on Monday..I wanna see the trailer of it..Wonder if they will keep the same song..And they better not have the pra aek/nang aek sing either..!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The whole 3D thing is getting a little annoying. It would be better if it at least looked a little more realistic.
You telling me..I have no problem with 3D..As long as you make it real! Like Hollywood movies you know but obviously DIDA/Sarmsian don't have the quality and techniques and use time wisely to make things realistic..They just throw any kind of shit in there and be done with..

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
You telling me..I have no problem with 3D..As long as you make it real! Like Hollywood movies you know but obviously DIDA/Sarmsian don't have the quality and techniques and use time wisely to make things realistic..They just throw any kind of shit in there and be done with..
Wouldn't it just be easier to keep everything real? oh well..i guess what ever floats their boat lol

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
hhmmmm...I rather stick with Boy's version of BlaBooTong..they will totally kill it with this new version..hope there will be some new faces, tired of seeing the same faces of characters, especially they are starring from one boran after another..watever happen to the other characters of Gorgaiyasith???? There's alot of new face people there..anyways, as I just hope it ain't Aom, Cartoon, or same ect..gets more boring when seeing the same people...

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
yeah they did have the real fish i wonder how the eggplant tree and the other tree that the mom turns in to gonna look like lol

Phon

sarNie Adult
they probably make the mom reborn as something wierd. and king has a little brother who fight for the nang ake like pra tinawong new version ahahaha. i still cant stand pra tinawongf and it ended like 2 yrs ago lol. totally ruin my pra tinawong story.