LAKORN BORAN FOR SALE

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
Hi all just wanted to let you guys know that I have some boran lakorns that I want to share with those who have missed seeing them. I think I have boran lakorns starting in 1995 to current. It's all in VHS tho if you dont mind then you can email me ( sw33tlaogrl@yahoo.com ) and I can tell you what I have ..... The most popular one right now I that I have is KROR PHET 7 SI. well hope to hear from some of you boran lakorn lovers soon.....

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Hey Girl can you give meeh a list of what boran lakorns you got! i think it's better you just post it here so everyone can see it...hehehe but yeah if not then you can go ahead and email meeh..oh yeah plase include the prices too ..thanks!

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
I'll list the one's I have for sure. What I can do to save us all boran lakorn lovers is try to fit as many episodes in one VHS as I can so you won't have tons of VHS weighing alot at the post office. I'm trying to buy me a puppy thats why I'm going thru this trouble. I'm selling all my movies flat rate of $50. movies I have are BLABOOTHONG...KROR PHET 7 SI...HMONG BAH...YORPRAGLIN(au and aont)...PIKOONTHONG(bee and aont)...SINGHAGRAIPHOB(james and au)...THEPSAMRADU(phonejamesnoi)...GOMIN(phone and yam). well if you guys think of anything let me know I can look for it. I also have some modern lakorn too.

samkob

sarNie Elites
Are they original lakorns???? Like original in tapes??? I'm interested in Blaboothong, but I really want to know how the condition is like first and if it's original, too..... i have too many copies of blaboothong, but it's not the original set in vhs and i'm looking for the original set.

sweetbabe

sarNie Egg
hahha.. i want one too mostly i want yor par klin the old version. I agree with them that 50 bucks is too much. If u got it on dvd i buy it for 50 but not on tap that too much lol.

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
can some1 please translate this for me?
thank you

เทพศิลป์อินทรจักร /

เทพอัศวิน

หลวิชัย-คาวี

อุทัยเทวี

ลูกที่ถูกลืม

ไกรทอง

กัณหา - ชาลี /

ขวานฟ้าหน้าดำ

ดาบเจ็ดสีมณีเจ็ดแสง

นิลมณี

นางสิบสอง

นางพญาไพร

พระรถเสน

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
can some1 please translate this for me?
thank you

เทพศิลป์อินทรจักร /
tepsin intrajak
เทพอัศวิน
???
หลวิชัย-คาวี
Hongveechai Kaavee
อุทัยเทวี
ooktaywee
ลูกที่ถูกลืม
look tee took leum
ไกรทอง
grai tong
กัณหา - ชาลี /
Kaha-chalee

ขวานฟ้าหน้าดำ
kwaanfaanaadam
ดาบเจ็ดสีมณีเจ็ดแสง
daap jet see manee jet saeng
นิลมณี
Nimanee
นางสิบสอง
naang sip song
นางพญาไพร
Naang paya pai
พระรถเสน
???
these are all i know, hope some will help you with the other two. plus what i transelate is not right feel free to correct

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
I'll list the one's I have for sure. What I can do to save us all boran lakorn lovers is try to fit as many episodes in one VHS as I can so you won't have tons of VHS weighing alot at the post office. I'm trying to buy me a puppy thats why I'm going thru this trouble. I'm selling all my movies flat rate of $50. movies I have are BLABOOTHONG...KROR PHET 7 SI...HMONG BAH...YORPRAGLIN(au and aont)...PIKOONTHONG(bee and aont)...SINGHAGRAIPHOB(james and au)...THEPSAMRADU(phonejamesnoi)...GOMIN(phone and yam). well if you guys think of anything let me know I can look for it. I also have some modern lakorn too.

Is the movie "BLABOOTHONG" the old version where the pra'ek is cute and the nang'ek is pretty looking? Also, the nang'ek has a twin. If it is I might want to buy it too.

azn_hottie

sarNie Egg
hey do u have the boran after the one about the twelve girls who had their eyes pulled out?
the boran that is the second life of the main characters

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
You guy might want to check sarN store, she has lot of old boran there.
azn_hottie: do you mean prasutong Manora, I think sarn has the new version of it, she might has the old version too.

azn_hottie

sarNie Egg
thanks Huab Nag... btw are you hmong too?
anywias do you know how to order from sarn? and what currency will it be in? bcoz im from Australian my currency is different thank you