Lakorn Game

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hehe kOol I own page 4...

hehe no one going so i'll asks now.

The lakorn that the nang'ek had 3 husband.

S

sunflower

Kkrystal said:
hehe kOol I own page 4...

hehe no one going so i'll asks now.

The lakorn that the nang'ek had 3 husband.
[post="86445"][/post]​

is it something kone reurng meurng remake with mai charuernpura? not sure..

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hehe more details??? The first husband she was engage too...her 2nd husband was a prince her 3rd husband was her first husband brother.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Kkrystal said:
hehe more details??? The first husband she was engage too...her 2nd husband was a prince her 3rd husband was her first husband brother.
[post="86489"][/post]​
Just saw the game. :D Morrasoom Hang Cheewit with Aump and Tui.
Oh to the one that didn't know the title of the lakorn with a gay p'ek, it was called Mongkut Dok Som.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
that's right jeanie you're right.

Krystal = 1 point

June = 2 points

Sunflower = 4 points

Vanida = 1 point

Sreymao = 1 point

Nancyvang = 2 point

sarN = 5 point

Bluemoon = 1 point

jeanie= +1

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Q: Three P'reks in this lakorn two of them died later on while the first main pre'ek lived to be with n'ke who was his ex girlfriend but was impregnated by another man.....

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
sarN said:
errr any hint lolllllllll
[post="86604"][/post]​

sure....one of the pr'ek became like a singer and he died while getting shot on stage....n'ek had a *Hot Moment* during a rainstorm with the other pr'ek in the woods....

sarN

sarNie Granny
girl , i dont know lollll im good at faces den titlte hahaha

Krystal = 1 point

June = 2 points

Sunflower = 4 points

Vanida = 1 point

Sreymao = 1 point

Nancyvang = 2 point

sarN = 5 point + 1 = 6 :p

Bluemoon = 1 point

jeanie= +1

S

sunflower

BlueMoon said:
yep...do u know the name? :)

If not I'll give it to you anyways...haha
[post="86611"][/post]​

is it by any chance called 'reurn plae' starring sarunyu, johnny, off, and noosaba.. i know sarn got it.. but i just wanted to guess the name of the lakorn :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
Q: At the end of the drama where everything is happy ever after ... the n'k have 4-6 kids and she told her hsuband she is pregrant with one more !!!!!! O yeah it a modern day lakorn ! *hint* old lakorn

sarN

sarNie Granny
ur right !!

Krystal = 1 point

June = 2 points

Sunflower = 4 points

Vanida = 1 point

Sreymao = 1 point

Nancyvang = 2 point

sarN = 6 point

Bluemoon = 1 point + 1

jeanie= +1

S

sunflower

okay.. i'll go again...

the little baby who was born and left in the hospital by her mom and her mom's nanny. the little baby was adopted by a couple who didn't have children. after awhile her adopted mother had her own child and started to treat the adopted baby like a slave. at a very young age the little girl cooked, cleaned, and took care of her sister. finally she ran away and lived on the streets. she was later taken in by a lady in a brothel home. there she was fed, clothed, and did housework... when she became a teenager... she was also set up with different men by the owner of the house. until finally pra aik bought her and took her into his house.

sarN

sarNie Granny
o come on now dat so easy !!!!!!!!!! Doaprosook ! You really want me to score the hightest eh ?

Krystal = 1 point

June = 2 points

Sunflower = 4 points

Vanida = 1 point

Sreymao = 1 point

Nancyvang = 2 point

sarN = 6 point + 1 + 7

Bluemoon = 1 point + 1

jeanie= +1 :p

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
lol. Sarn is winning.

here's one:

Pra'ek is a tailor, he makes clothing for people. One day he takes the suit he made to a client of his, when he reached the guy's house he witness him being killed. So the bad guys is after him. A cop takes him to a friend so he can hide there while they catch the bad guys. Na'ek owns a luk toong business, pra'ek goes to live with na'ek and soon na'ek had no choice but to put pra'ek on stage to sing.