Lakorn Game

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
2) N'ek lives in the countryside..one day she gets a letter and she goes to this house that is very big...turns out that most of the people dislike her for some reason and the only one who loved her was the youngest son of the house who happens to be handicap...she finds out that she is the heir to the house...

Ban Xai Thong with Num and Joy R.

:lol: SnowFlakes got this one.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Yep BangSaithong...

anyone know the other two...clue...first on is Ch7 lakorn and the last is a Ch3 lakorn....

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg bluemoon lolllllll im head is spinning hahah

3)N'ek lives with her stepmom and one day her mom sold her to a brothel...she didn't accept any customer but instead ran out of the house...she gets hit by pr'ek's car...pr'ek takes her into his house but under one condition...she must pretend to be a boy by a certain name and must take care of the grandfather of the house...n'ek later finds out she is the heir to the house since she is born fraternal twin.

i think dis one is with Sine ??? i forgot the p'k name yo

jeanie

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
Q:

1) N'ek is a dancer...one day she is brought to a palace and dances for the king or someone of royal blood...he likes her and makes her his wife...he dies and she becomes disoriented...the household starts to hate her and she has lots of guys companion...years past and she has a son who now is the pr'ek of the lakorn and he and his mother doesn't know each other except the mother she knows it's her son...but the son doesn't know...the son has a little crush on his mother...Hint:period lakorn/generation

[post="87046"][/post]​
Edited: is it E-Sa with Brook as the son??

At first I thought it was Garagade with Tik K. but I don't think she had a lot of guys companion.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
Q:

1) N'ek is a dancer...one day she is brought to a palace and dances for the king or someone of royal blood...he likes her and makes her his wife...he dies and she becomes disoriented...the household starts to hate her and she has lots of guys companion...years past and she has a son who now is the pr'ek of the lakorn and he and his mother doesn't know each other except the mother she knows it's her son...but the son doesn't know...the son has a little crush on his mother...Hint:period lakorn/generation

Is it Esa? Brook is the son and the p'ek

sarN

sarNie Granny
ooo i rember dat lakonr dat when i first saw Aum appeear in a lakorn !

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Yep Jeanie and Fearless is correct....Sarn you are wrong...lol

Clue #2 for the other lakorn...this lakorn is old...but n'ek is a famous ch3 actress and still is hot

sarN

sarNie Granny
so the point are like dis

SnowFlakes = 1

Krystal = 1 point

June = 2 points

Sunflower = 10 points

Vanida = 1 point

Sreymao = 1 point

Nancyvang = 3 point edit snowflakes got it

sarN = 10 point

Bluemoon = 7 points

jeanie= 2 points

pze = 3

T3rRi408= 1

edit .. jeanie got it first !!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
sarN said:
not hte one wiht Sai ??
[post="87106"][/post]​

No I think you are thinking about Sao Noy with Phor right Sarn...or the other one with Egarath...but nope not those..lol....give up?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
okay the n'ek acted with this guy in more than 4 lakorns...their last one was when she had a lot of kids with pr'ek at the end....but that's not that lakorn...

sarN

sarNie Granny
BlueMoon said:
Q:

3)N'ek lives with her stepmom and one day her mom sold her to a brothel...she didn't accept any customer but instead ran out of the house...she gets hit by pr'ek's car...pr'ek takes her into his house but under one condition...she must pretend to be a boy by a certain name and must take care of the grandfather of the house...n'ek later finds out she is the heir to the house since she is born fraternal twin.
[post="87046"][/post]​

wat year was it out loll

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
lol...wow mine is hard... so here's another one...since no one knows...I saw you looking but no one answered...lol

Q:

1)Two people luv each other a lot...one day the guy got shot by some bad guys...he dies...the lady is heartbroken...but they had daughter together...18-20 years past...n'ek is a student at a school...she meets pr'ek first they didn't like each other much but later they became friends...n'ek brings pr'ek to her house to meet her mom...pr'ek offers to cook and do other things...when he does whatever he did reminds the mother of her dead husband...n'ek and pr'ek became really close and starts developing feelings for each other...but the mother thinks pr'ek is her husband reincarnated so she doesn't want the daughter to get with pr'ek...pr'ek doesn't know this but later on he has flashback of his past life...later on he told n'ek that they can't be more than friends...n'ek is heartbroken and doesn't know why...n'ek and pr'ek didn't get anyone...

sarN

sarNie Granny
ooooo i know dat one !!! I know it star Fluke !!! the husbnad went up to heaven and didn't drink the water thingy so when he was reborn he still remeber

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
sarN said:
ooooo i know dat one !!! I know it star Fluke !!! the husbnad went up to heaven and didn't drink the water thingy so when he was reborn he still remeber
[post="87130"][/post]​

Yep...dang...lol :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Q 1 : N'k was a actress and is rich and live a fancy life . Then her father die leave her nothing and her fiancé broke up wither cuz she have no money ! In need of money she was hire by dis rivals company of the P'k to steal his compnay docoment dat can ruin his company and by using her beauty to hypnotize the p"k lollll . Later the pk found out and make her work at his hotel.

Q 2 : The N'k have a younger sister and a grandma. The grandma later die cuz her stepmom push her down the stair ! The n'k sister while running away from an arugement a car hit her and the person dat hit her was the p'k ! He was drunk. The n'k sister was handicap on a wheel chair the n'k swore to find the person dat done dis to his sister. Anywho later on the n'k needed money so she become a prostitute and her first custmer was the p"K . The p'k didn't want to sleep with her instead he make it seen like he did and give her money the next morning and she was greatful . When she return home her house was burn down and her sister die .

sarN + 11