Lakorn Pictures

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
So, the thai video/dvd store is closing, and yesterday i bought 4 lakorns so far, for only $10 each. I will be going back tonight also to see what's left. Too bad...he already sold all copies of Sawan Bieng, which i havent had the chance to watch yet. I almost cried at the store LOL

Anyways, would anyone have the lakorn pictures or know where i can find them, so i can copy & paste, to put onto a CD label for each DVD discs. He sold me copies, and wrote the title in Thai, which i can't read thai. My lakorn list so far is:

1) Nang Tard - Vee & Kob
2) Yuthakarn Hak Kan Thong - Mark & Rita
3) Songkram Nang Fah - Kong & Bee Namtip
4) Bupey Leh Rak - Por & Aum (haven't seen this one yet, but bought it anyways since i was gonna rent it for $10 LOL)

Any help would be great...thanks in advance.

They still have all the older lakorns in boxes, which i'll stop by over the weekend to go through. :)

moonstar

sarNie Adult
So, the thai video/dvd store is closing, and yesterday i bought 4 lakorns so far, for only $10 each. I will be going back tonight also to see what's left. Too bad...he already sold all copies of Sawan Bieng, which i havent had the chance to watch yet. I almost cried at the store LOL

Anyways, would anyone have the lakorn pictures or know where i can find them, so i can copy & paste, to put onto a CD label for each DVD discs. He sold me copies, and wrote the title in Thai, which i can't read thai. My lakorn list so far is:

1) Nang Tard - Vee & Kob
4) Bupey Leh Rak - Por & Aum (haven't seen this one yet, but bought it anyways since i was gonna rent it for $10 LOL)

They still have all the older lakorns in boxes, which i'll stop by over the weekend to go through. :)

Where is that store located? If I happen to live nearby I would like to go there too. Let me know. And sorry I don't have the CD label.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling

1) Nang Tard - Vee & Kob

Yea which vdo store is this one? By where you live or on National street? So i can go and hook me up with some lakorns. LOL

~Sandy~

Noy - It's the one on National St, to McLean Blvd. Next to laos store. My mom is friends with the video store owner, and he has the store until May 31st, all lakorns are $10 a set, no matter how many discs. I'll be going back to check his older stock. Sucks though, where am I going to rent lakorns now LOL Guess i'll have to go with thai.tv LOL

Moonstar - it's in Elgin, IL.

Jieb_Lover - Thanks! I will check the site for pics.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Noy - It's the one on National St, to McLean Blvd. Next to laos store. My mom is friends with the video store owner, and he has the store until May 31st, all lakorns are $10 a set, no matter how many discs. I'll be going back to check his older stock. Sucks though, where am I going to rent lakorns now LOL Guess i'll have to go with thai.tv LOL

Moonstar - it's in Elgin, IL.

Jieb_Lover - Thanks! I will check the site for pics.
Thanks but that's so far for me. I'm in California.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
No way! It cant be closing down! That's like the only vdo store around here!! I havent even heard nothing about this at all. My best friend's family goes there like every week and they never said nothing to me!

I'm so going there to get lakorn collections now!!

~Sandy~

Noy, hurry while he still has some originals that he can still make copies of. But as for Sawan Bieng, he already sold the original :( But i already made a list for him for my other lakorns. hehehe He's pretty much almost all cleaned up last week. Not much left in the store, all discs are in a box now.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Sawan Bieng is gone?! NO!!! I'm hoping to go in Friday. Just waiting for my paycheck. I'm totally broke right now. LOL