Lakorns with Bad Endings

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I like my lakorns to be tied up in a nice bow, that artsy symbolism and lack of dialogue doesn't fair well with me (unless it suits the lakorn like a lakorn where the characters are unredeemable).

1. Payong (Num and Kob) - One of the choppiest endings I've ever seen. You do not even get an answer from the n'ek or hear her tell the p'ek that she loves him. The lakorn simply ends with him asking for her name and her never answering. Having the n'ek answer would have been decent.

2. Roy Mai (Aum and Aff) - Such a great love story yet after all the pra'nang have been through, we have only the p'ek speak at the end while the n'ek just smiles.

3. Silamanee (Dodo and Ann) - They tried the cute route with the n'ek running to p'ek, showing that she didn't give away the beloved necklace but the p'ek and n'ek never had a chance to talk about their feelings, ever so the cute didn't really mean anything.

4. Morrasoom Sawat (Weir and Praew) - The fatal flaw is the fact that we don't know if the n'rai suffered any consequences.

5. Hemaraj (Num and Aum P) - Thanks Dida for not thinking ahead whether you where going to do both parts and going ahead to film a lakorn without an ending. It really wouldn't be so hard to tie up the pra'nang's relationship in 10 mins.

Last edited:

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
The one i thought have a bad ending is Arthit Ching Duang.... I remember liking Aom Phiyada that time but this lakorn get me sleepy in front of the tv....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
For now I'd have to say:

Roy Leh Sanae Rai (Tik J. & Aom P.)- It wasn't necessarily bad, but it wasn't good either. My biggest disappointment is hearing nothing from nang'ek after they meet at the train. She merely nods her head and then cut we're at the beach. I wish we'd at least got a verbal response from her or something.

saki

sarNie Adult
I think any lakorn where the p'ek or n'ek dies, like Luerd Katiya. It's a real letdown. This is why I don't usually watch kdrama even if I like them.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
For now I'd have to say:

Roy Leh Sanae Rai (Tik J. & Aom P.)- It wasn't necessarily bad, but it wasn't good either. My biggest disappointment is hearing nothing from nang'ek after they meet at the train. She merely nods her head and then cut we're at the beach. I wish we'd at least got a verbal response from her or something.
Maybe they thought her getting off the train is enough lol

Btw the beach scene at the end, was it that they went back and stayed there or when he kidnapped cause i saw the bandage on her foot

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maybe they thought her getting off the train is enough lol

Btw the beach scene at the end, was it that they went back and stayed there or when he kidnapped cause i saw the bandage on her foot
I thought they went back there. You saw her bandage??!! Even more disappointing.

af_1993

sarNie Egg
For now I'd have to say:

same goes to the remake with push and the girl (cant remember the name)..girl should have said "yes/i love you" instead of just nodding her head

fun

Expired Sarnie
Luerd Kattiya, I honestly didnt understand the ending, his sacrifice.

Neung Ruthai... I wanted to know their lives after Neung's death.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
payong I watch many times.....not the best ending but they confess their love and at the end you see a Fake kiss over looking the mt as the sunset as the credit rolled...I was obsessed w/those 2 back then hahahaha

P

PrincessKarina

"NAKEE" for sure! Oh my goodness! They couldn't be together because she was a serpent and he was human.... ok I get it! But at the end when she went back to her "world" and BAM! The viewers saw an apparent Buddha which we all assumed was Thosapol.... come on! We are all rooting for a sequel! :sad6:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ok Banlang Hong wins this thread. Every other lakorn can go home. I've got 2 words for you guys, Powerpoint Ending. Literally the "ending" was a series of powerpoint slides.

Since I'm sure nobody watched that dumb lakorn I'll use one that I bet most of AF has seen as an example, Jam Leuy Ruk. Imagine Harit finally figuring out that the woman he kidnapped to his island is not Sansanee and the screen fades to black. Then you see a slide. A powerpoint slide of Aum's face. It reads "Harit finds out the woman he kidnapped is Soraya. He confesses his love. They get married.

Next slide is Aff's picture with the words "Soraya forgives Harit. She finds out Sansanee did not save her from drowning. She marries Harit. The end.

See what I mean? Not even up for debate lol.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ok Banlang Hong wins this thread. Every other lakorn can go home. I've got 2 words for you guys, Powerpoint Ending. Literally the "ending" was a series of powerpoint slides.

Since I'm sure nobody watched that dumb lakorn I'll use one that I bet most of AF has seen as an example, Jam Leuy Ruk. Imagine Harit finally figuring out that the woman he kidnapped to his island is not Sansanee and the screen fades to black. Then you see a slide. A powerpoint slide of Aum's face. It reads "Harit finds out the woman he kidnapped is Soraya. He confesses his love. They get married.

Next slide is Aff's picture with the words "Soraya forgives Harit. She finds out Sansanee did not save her from drowning. She marries Harit. The end.

LOL I was going to watch this lakorn for Michael but never mind now.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I watched it ...can't read thai...soooo...figure it's HEA...ch7 cut every off and powerpoint...

Another lakorn ended like that too....just writing

Noi, saranyu?, gewalin...n'k is chinese and new $...pk is old $ and his mom is a snob....

Doke asoke

saki

sarNie Adult

Omg that sounds like one messed up ending :D

saki

sarNie Adult
It sounds like they ran out of budget to finish the lakorn and decided to finish it with powerpoint 0.o

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised (Anne could've went with a shorter title or keep the old one. Too Much to write)
Mor and Nuth never really talked about their feelings, she never said she love him or anything too. Cut to a one year jump and she's still insecure as heck. I do like the little clips of their happy moments though especially with their baby.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It sounds like they ran out of budget to finish the lakorn and decided to finish it with powerpoint 0.o
No the lakorn had an ending, but Tua Saranyu the producer for the lakorn refused to cut the lakorn short even after the channel gave him an ultimatum. He wanted more episodes and the channel didn't want to give them because of the low ratings. Instead of tying it up he decided to continue to drag the lakorn, the channel didn't care and cut him off. So he ended up doing the powerpoint ending because he literally just wasted to much time on stupid stuff lol.