Lakorns with the best ending

sarN

sarNie Granny
I can't remember it all but I like the ending to JLR w/aum&aff b/c she get to punish him a bit , simply by shouting at him & make him do chore *roll eye* as if any real damage is done , really ? But it was fun to watch lol

P

PrincessKarina

I would say out of all the brothers in SJ series, Khunchai Puttipat had the best ending (although I didn't watch this part from start to finish). His part ended with him and her by his bedroom window (in their wedding attires) and he placed a kiss over her forehead while holding her. Right before this they were gazing into each other's eyes like the world stopped! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

I haven't really seen a lakorn with an exceptional "best" ending yet. I will update when I do! :) *wink @AnnTfan

P

PrincessKarina

Many lakorns have decent endings while others have very horrible endings like Nakee! Lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like Dao Pra Sook ending. They had a wedding or was that an engagement lol. It was so long ago I forgot. To me a good ending lakorn is when they completely tied all the lose ends. Not just rushed to get pranang together and pushed every other storylines aside. Especially when I invested all that time to watch it..

Noire89

Simply smile
Honestly the only one that came to mind was Wayupak Montra, lol!
Dunno why that lakorn came to my mind with the nearly perfect ending.

I think it's since it's the last installment of a series, and tied up everything from the first story, saying Nam and the prince were happily being royals who were helping their people.

Showing Fai and his girl playing around and bickering,lol! and Katee making the comment that they would soon have a child.

Then showing Cha-aim and her resort owning fiance looking at their land and planning their future expansion and their wedding.

Meanwhile Katee and Lom are engaged, she has writen the stories of each sibling including her own, there is no ghost haunting him, the dark magician was defeated by good magic and if I remember rightly he turned a new leaf (not as satisfied with that but still, it was a more morally directed than anything else).

Everyone was happy and doing their thing and moving on from the things that once obstructed.

Wow this turned out so much wordier than I wanted. Sorry!:p

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Honestly the only one that came to mind was Wayupak Montra, lol!
Dunno why that lakorn came to my mind with the nearly perfect ending.

I think it's since it's the last installment of a series, and tied up everything from the first story, saying Nam and the prince were happily being royals who were helping their people.

Showing Fai and his girl playing around and bickering,lol! and Katee making the comment that they would soon have a child.

Then showing Cha-aim and her resort owning fiance looking at their land and planning their future expansion and their wedding.

Meanwhile Katee and Lom are engaged, she has writen the stories of each sibling including her own, there is no ghost haunting him, the dark magician was defeated by good magic and if I remember rightly he turned a new leaf (not as satisfied with that but still, it was a more morally directed than anything else).

Everyone was happy and doing their thing and moving on from the things that once obstructed.

Wow this turned out so much wordier than I wanted. Sorry!:p
Oh my gosh the feels! Even though i've only watch the series in pieces. Lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I have to say Oum Ruk, i just love epilogues!! Every lakorn needs one rather than just looking at the sky or something. Or Piang Chai Kon Nee, sometimes I hate the ending but sometimes i love it lol Jma got the hospital he wanted, Pop and Eye was getting married, JK got their baby ect, i really loved the little clips of them with their baby and walking with the sun setting behind them, the collages of their kisses, cliche but it was sooo cute.

Noire89

Simply smile
I have to say Oum Ruk, i just love epilogues!! Every lakorn needs one rather than just looking at the sky or something. Or Piang Chai Kon Nee, sometimes I hate the ending but sometimes i love it lol Jma got the hospital he wanted, Pop and Eye was getting married, JK got their baby ect, i really loved the little clips of them with their baby and walking with the sun setting behind them, the collages of their kisses, cliche but it was sooo cute.
Oum Ruk! That one was good too! Their daughter was big past toddler age, their friends had twins, the big bro and wife were expecting a baby! (After a horrible tragic episode, sad) And so were the main leads again!

P

PrincessKarina

Oh speaking of epilogues did you know that the book(s) to SJ series had an epilogue of all the 5 brothers and their wives having kids and being pregnant the second round? I read it and was so excited! Dang if the lakorn added that epilogue it would have been better! :)

Noire89

Simply smile
Oh speaking of epilogues did you know that the book(s) to SJ series had an epilogue of all the 5 brothers and their wives having kids and being pregnant the second round? I read it and was so excited! Dang if the lakorn added that epilogue it would have been better! :)
I wonder why they didn't add that tidbit at the last part? It would have been cute. 5 brothers going everywhere looking worried and buying all sorts of little things their wives are cravings! Lol! Cute stuff to make us grin and laugh with the overly dramatic cravings and their overworked hubbies, lol!
(My older brother at the moment is doing this for sis in law, lol, soursop, green grapes and cherries seem to be the favorite for my sister in law.)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Omg that would be sooo cute

P

PrincessKarina

I wonder why they didn't add that tidbit at the last part? It would have been cute. 5 brothers going everywhere looking worried and buying all sorts of little things their wives are cravings! Lol! Cute stuff to make us grin and laugh with the overly dramatic cravings and their overworked hubbies, lol!
(My older brother at the moment is doing this for sis in law, lol, soursop, green grapes and cherries seem to be the favorite for my sister in law.)
I know! That would have been adorable! And then there are the books of the SJ brothers's kids getting involve with the Tewapon girl's kids? Where are the lakorns to those? I would love to tune in and see if this time around the Jutathep boys and Tewapon girls' kids will finally end up together! By the way thanks for sharing! That is so cute of your brother to do that for his pregnant wife. That's what every "good" husband's duty should be! :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I know! That would have been adorable! And then there are the books of the SJ brothers's kids getting involve with the Tewapon girl's kids? Where are the lakorns to those? I would love to tune in and see if this time around the Jutathep boys and Tewapon girls' kids will finally end up together! By the way thanks for sharing! That is so cute of your brother to do that for his pregnant wife. That's what every "good" husband's duty should be! :)
I thought there was a rumor for that? I came across it before

Noire89

Simply smile
Those lakorns would have to make the brothers and their wives much older, so they might not get done. As cute as it maybe, the actors are not that old thenselves so the make up team would have a lot of work to do. Lol! Maybe in the future.
Lol! No problem, right now they are the best entrainment. Nearly like a lakorn or any kind of drama of comedy, lol!

P

PrincessKarina

Those lakorns would have to make the brothers and their wives much older, so they might not get done. As cute as it maybe, the actors are not that old thenselves so the make up team would have a lot of work to do. Lol! Maybe in the future.
Lol! No problem, right now they are the best entrainment. Nearly like a lakorn or any kind of drama of comedy, lol!
Yes I agree but they could use older actors and actresses who may resemble those brothers and their wives to play the parents! Lol. Aff could pass as Taew (if she comes back). Ken T, Vicky, Anne T, Au, Mew L, Willy, Pip, and etc that generation could pass as the Jutathep brothers and their wives. Lol

Noire89

Simply smile
Yes I agree but they could use older actors and actresses who may resemble those brothers and their wives to play the parents! Lol. Aff could pass as Taew (if she comes back). Ken T, Vicky, Anne T, Au, Mew L, Willy, Pip, and etc that generation could pass as the Jutathep brothers and their wives. Lol
I see where you're coming from, lola
Could work. Maybe they are reading this and will start on it now. We never know, lol!