Landscapes

Ken&Anne4ever

sarNie Egg
This story is rated M, so 18 and over please

Ken POV

"Jesus, Ken, just fuck me!"

I hated that whiny voice, but Ploy was always on tap when I needed to get rid of some tension. Today I definitely needed the release, because I had finally seen her. The brunette. My brunette.

"Ken, stop chewing on my fucking neck and screw me!"

I gritted my teeth, as I rammed her into the wall of my office, pulling her skirt up, and gripping her thighs harshly around my hips.

"Shut up, Ploy."

I just wanted sex. She always opened her mouth during our office quickies, and it irritated me. I briefly considered putting something hard in there to keep it busy, but she moved her ass down, and finally impaled herself on my cock. I groaned; Ploy was every man's wet dream, because she never wore panties.

Ungh!

"Ken..."

I put my palm across her mouth, and rammed further into her.

She bit me. Bitch. I began pumping into her so hard and fast, that she quickly let go.

I closed my eyes, and imagined my beautiful brunette; huge brown eyes, petal pink lips, and those cute blushing cheeks. I have never fantasized about a woman while having sex with another, if I wanted them, I would have them. I wasn't arrogant, I just knew I could.

She was different, but I couldn't have her, ever. So, right now, Ploy would do for venting my frustration; Ploy would always do, because my P.A. never said no.

I kept my hand across her lips, as I drilled myself into her.

She was so wet, that I slid in and out of her with ease, and I couldn't help but groan loudly. Ploy liked it rough and quick, so that's what I would give her.

All too quickly, I began to feel her tighten around my cock, and I thrust so hard her head banged harshly against the wall.
She only moaned louder, wanting more.

I pictured her, as my balls began to tighten, and I felt my stomach start to spasm. Just as my cock began to pulse with my orgasm, Ploy started thrashing around with hers. She looked repulsive when she came, and the screeching was just too much.

If I wasn't already emptying myself into her at that point, my dick would have shriveled up in a stunned retreat.

The last of my cum seeped out of my cock, and I immediately withdrew, setting her on her feet. I removed the condom, placed myself back into my trousers, and zipped the fly.

Ploy began smoothing her skirt. Some men would find her attractive, all blonde and boobs, but after seeing my brunette, she just didn't do anything for me. I no longer liked blondes.

"Get yourself cleaned up and be back here in twenty minutes, we have a meeting." I barked out. "I will take my coffee black this morning."

She looked a little stunned at my abruptness. We never kissed and cuddled; our relationship was just not like that, but I was never quite so dismissive. She took the hint though, and after straightening her clothes she left, closing the door behind her.

I wasn't without feelings, but right now all I could do was think of her. An odd sensation of guilt settled over me. It was as if I had betrayed my petite brunette. I shook my head.

Fucking stupid Theerade!

I sat behind my desk and picked up her application. I had kept this particular one to myself for two weeks now. I usually let Ploy handle the applicants to the retreat; only really dealing with the final decision, but as soon as I had seen her stunning sketches I couldn't put the file back down. I wanted this woman at The Diary.

The drawings were nothing more than charcoal on paper, but they were awe inspiring, and a talent like hers was the reason my mother had started The Diary. She had taken the name from a quote by Pablo Picasso. Painting is just another way of keeping a diary.

My mother would be proud of her little dream. The retreat had become so popular that we now had to set limits, and only eight people got to stay there every six months. They could hone their skills, whether it was writing, painting or sculpting, all on the Theerade's money, and afterward we would help network their art. A great many had become famous after staying there, and that was why we had started the application process a few years back. Ploy would sift through all the forms and offer me a handful to choose from.

The day hers had landed on my desk, was a day I will never forget. I had wanted to seek her out. I wanted to know more than her basic statistic's, although they had been an interesting read.

She had lived in Chon Buri all her life, her father was the Police Chief, and her mother a Kindergarten teacher. She had lived a very ordinary, very mundane existence and moving here, to Bangkok had been a way of proving her independence. She wrote a little, but her passion was art, attached to her application were several sketches, and a few photographs of larger acrylic paintings. They had my complete attention from the moment I looked at them. I was caught up in the swirling mass of colors and textures.

The most interesting part of all was that she had not submitted the application. A man named Pong Nawat had done that for her.

Ploy had been about to shred it, saying if she couldn't apply for the place herself, then she must not be very interested in what the Retreat could mean for her future. I had taken it from her, stating I would deal with it.

Here I was, two weeks down the line, and obsessed with a pretty little waitress from a rundown diner. So obsessed, that I had gone to that diner this morning, just to look at her. I had bought a disgusting sludgy black coffee, sat at the sticky plastic table, and tortured myself by drinking the disgusting mess, just so I could watch her.

I felt like a fucking stalker. I probably looked like one too, but she stunned me. I wanted to know more about this woman, much more than what was on a flimsy piece of paper.

Why didn't she apply to The Diary herself, and who the hell was this Pong Nawat guy? What was her favorites color? What was she reading right now? Did she wear thongs?

I would find out the answers, because she was coming to the retreat, my retreat, and I would get to know the woman that was turning me into a sap. I fawned after no one, and it irritated the hell out of me that she could have this effect after just one look. The woman hadn't even spoken to me; I had ordered the shit (I refused to acknowledge it was coffee) from a guy whose tag said Mark. I had just watched her. Her hips were swaying, as she delivered the food to tables, and giggling with the patrons.

I seriously considered whether I should accept her application, mainly because by that point, I had been pitching a tent in my trousers. If this was the effect she had on me now, what would happen when I did speak to her?

The intercom buzzed, and Ploy's sultry tone filled my office.

"Ke...sorry, Mr. Theerade, would you like your coffee now?"

One thing I liked about Ploy was her ability to compartmentalize. When we were screwing it was Ken; for work it was Mr. Theerade. You have to love a woman that could do that.

"No Ploy, please meet me in Conference Room 3. I will have my coffee there, ready for the meeting with Johnny. Thank you."

I stood, bringing the file with me, and walked out of my office.

It had gone well, Johnny was in complete agreement. My brunette should go to the retreat; she had a lot of promise. I just don't think Johnny meant the kind of promise I did, but that was another matter entirely. He said he could teach her plenty, and expand on the talent she already possessed. Again, my train of thought was somewhere else entirely. All I had to do was make the call, and tell her she had been accepted.

I sat staring at the phone, holding her contact details between my fingers. I wondered how she was going to react. Did she even know this Pong guy had applied? I inhaled deeply and dialed her number.

"Hello, Mark's Diner." I couldn't decide whether the voice was male or female.

"Hello. Could I please speak to Annabelle Thongprasom?"

Whoever answered didn't respond, just sighed into the phone heavily.

"Annabelle? We don't have...Oh! You mean Anne? One minute."

I heard the phone clunk. What? Anne? I had no idea. The application stated Annabelle, but it was perfectly reasonable for her to shorten it to Anne. I fleetingly hoped I had the right woman after all this, but then I heard her voice. So sweet, so cute, so damn sexy.

"Hey?"

"Erm...is this Annabelle Thongprasom?" I held my breath, silently chanting for her to confirm it.

"Yes, who's this?" she said sweetly.

"Miss Thongprasom, I'm Ken Theerade. We received your application for The Diary artist retreat, and I wanted to advise you that you have been accepted. Congratulations."

She didn't answer. All I could hear was the banging and chatter of the diners in the background. This did not look good. I started to wonder what I would do if she declined my offer. I was losing my edge over this damned woman, and I had no clue why she was getting to me in this way.

"I didn't apply to any retreat. I think you have the wrong person. I have to get back to work."

"No...no don't hang up!" I sounded desperate, even to myself.

Get a grip Theerade!

"I know you didn't. The application came from a Pong Nawat."

"Motherfucker!" she spat down the phone. This was definitely the correct person. I was even more turned on by her now. She had a very dirty mouth, and my mind raced with the things I wanted her to do with it.

"Miss Thongprasom?"

"Look, I know all about your retreat, and really I'm not interested. Pong should never have done it. I'm sorry to have wasted your time."

No! She could not say no! I would not let her. I was getting her to Mount Rainer, even if I had to kidnap her. What the hell was happening to me?

"Miss Thongprasom, do you understand what a privilege it is to be accepted into The Diary?" I was blunt now; I needed to keep my facade.

She totted down at the phone; fucking totted at me, Ken Theerade!

"I know what it is, and to be honest, Mr. Theerade, I'm not interested in my art being hung from some corporate asshole's wall."

Well, fuck, what was I supposed to say to that?

This woman was making me crazy.

"Miss Thongprasom, I think..." but there was no point, she had put the phone down, disconnecting us.

I threw my receiver across the office and snarled. I was going to get Annabelle Thongprasom to The Diary come hell or high water. That woman was mine!

fun

Expired Sarnie
It has been a long while since a KA fanfiction. Update soon, I wonder what she has against The Dairy lol

Ken&Anne4ever

sarNie Egg
Anne

POV

"What the fuck were you playing at?"

Pong was stood in the middle of our living room, holding his hands up in surrender.

"Anne, what are you talking about?"

I threw my bag at him as hard as I could, but the ass dodged it, and just stared at me innocently. I wasn't going to take his shit anymore.

"Ken fucking Theerade, and the retreat? Ring any bells, dumbass?"

His lips formed a perfect 'o', at the exact moment recognition dawned on his face.

"Damn, they were supposed to call me. I put my number on the form."

Oh, he was priceless! Nothing like, 'I'm sorry, Anne' or 'Please forgive me', all I get from the dog is a 'damn'. I was now more annoyed than when I came through the door, and I didn't think that could have been possible. I had already reached boiling point when I left the diner.

"Is that it? You apply to The Theerade Foundation for a place at The Diary without my knowledge, and all I get is damn? Pong, I swear some days I wonder what the fuck I'm doing with you!"
Now I had his attention.

"Anne, I'm sorry, I should've told you but...wait a minute. How do you know? Did they call you?" He looked genuinely confused now, his head tilted to the side and his brows drawn.

"No not they, Pong. He called me! Ken 'I own the world' Theerade, called me, and at the diner.
Mark was steaming. So that brings me back to my first question. What the fuck were you playing at?"

"Erm...I thought it would be a surprise for you?"

He worded it like a question, and it grated. If he didn't start to give me some answers soon, I was going to kick his ignorant ass out of here. I raised my eyebrows at him, silently asking him to elaborate.

"Look, I knew you would never do it. You're good Anne, and I want everyone to know; to see. I saw the leaflet on the counter and decided to apply for you. It's a great place, and they can really help you get started. There are some amazing names under their profile." He smiled proudly. "I Googled it!"

My God! When in the hell had I started living with a child? More to the point, why hadn't I realized before now that I was? The moron was proud that he could Google a name. I needed mental help for putting up with this for so long.

Why had I never seen this before?

I sighed and shook my head.

"Look, Pong, if I wanted to go I would have submitted it myself, but I looked at the flyer and decided it wasn't a place I wanted to go to. I can do it on my own, my art speaks for itself."

He looked shattered, with his hang dog expression, but I couldn't bring myself to care. This was all it had taken for me to realize my time with Pong Nawat was limited. I didn't love him, and I don't think I ever truly had.

It had been two days since the phone call at the diner and thankfully I had heard nothing from The Theerade Foundation.

They had obviously understood I was not accepting the offer to The Diary. I had yet to tell Pong we were over. I needed to find somewhere else to live first, because I wasn't going to make myself homeless, no matter how pissed I was at him.

I strolled into the diner five minutes after my shift was due to start. As usual, Mark was having a coronary, even though there were only three people waiting to be served.

"Seriously Mark, calm down. I'm here now, and it's not like they are beating down the door for a cup of your famous coffee, is it?"

I swear he was about to blow a gasket. His face was red and his eyes bulging. I stifled a laugh, picturing him as one of those cartoon characters, with steam coming out of his ears. He shook his head, his hair spikes not moving an inch He must use a tube of effing glue Stick on it every day.

I quickly ran and hung up my jacket, grabbing my frilly white apron as I went. My sneakers where squeaking loudly across the linoleum. It echoed across the empty diner.

"Good Morning Paul." I said sweetly and grabbed the coffee pot. "Black?"

He nodded. Paul was a man of very few words. He came in every morning, had one cup and left, leaving a dollar tip for me.

I moved around the counter, carrying the pot to the next patron and froze.

There in front of me, was the most delicious slice of hot fuckable maleness I had ever laid eyes on. I licked my lips and felt my nipples peak. His gaze fixed to mine and he smirked.

Yes, that beauty smirked. I had to refrain from running straight to him and climbing on his lap.
His hair was an amazing mix of bronze, gold and red. It wasn't even a color I could describe correctly, and I was an artist. I imagined running my fingers through the long lengths; my nails scraping his scalp and I sighed.

Those green eyes were piercing mine through his trendy black rimmed glasses, and he really worked the preppy edge well, with his hot as hell pinstriped Armani suit. I mean, it had to be Armani, didn't it?

"Coffee?" Was all I managed to squeak.

His smirk was still in place when he replied, "I don't really regard that shit as coffee, but sure. Black, and while you are at it, could you clean this fucking table? You've been open five minutes, and it's disgusting. You people need a visit from the Health Department."

I bit back the first retort that came to mind, I was nobody's slave, but I needed this job, especially if I was to get my own place.

I plastered a sickly sweet smile on my face and said, "Ok. One cup of shit, and a clean table coming right up."

I placed the coffee pot on the table and turned to grab a cloth, but he wrapped his fingers around my wrist, stopping me in my tracks. Sparks shot up my arm from his touch, and I gasped.

"Annabelle, I'm not here for the coffee, or the not so sterile environment. I'm here for you. I want you."

"Erm...I'm not...erm." What the hell, Anne? You have never been stuck for words. Ever.
Huh? Did he call me Annabelle?

"Shall I start by giving you my name, and we will work from there?"

My brain was mush now; he knew my name and wanted me. He. Wanted. Me. I fleetingly wondered if it was appropriate to tell him I wanted to sit on his knee, and lick his muscled neck.

He coughed, breaking my neck sucking trance."Annabelle, my name is Ken..."

"...fucking Theerade! What the hell do you want? I told you I wasn't interested. If by 'want me', you mean my art, then you have wasted your time coming here. I said everything I needed to when you called."

My blood was boiling, but he made matters much worse by laughing. My taste in men sucked. Pong was a perpetual toddler, and then this moron, Ken OCD Theerade. He ignored my red face and continued with his velvet words.

"You have talent, I don't want to see that get flushed away, while you work in this grotty diner."
I heard Mark shout something, but ignored him. Another moron.

The man had a point, but I wasn't going to tell him that. He was too smug already. I had started working here as a sideline to my art. It should have been something that would pay for my materials, but now my art was a sideline to this place. It had become twisted.

Anne, when did your life become such a train wreck?

I opened my mouth, trying to engage my brain into some witty come back, but Mark was starting to lose it.

"Anne!" He boomed across the room. "Are you gonna move your ass and work today? I don't pay you to chat with your buddy."

Shit!

Ken Theerade was going to get me fired, and then what would I do? I needed to get back to filling mugs.

I looked into those emerald gems of his and said haughtily, "Look Mr. Theerade, if I don't get back to work I'm going to lose my job, and I really can't afford to do that right now. If I said I would give your offer some consideration, would you leave me alone?"

He didn't reply, just shook his head. I sighed. Mark was going to flip out any minute.

"I really will give The Diary some thought and call your office with a definite answer. Tomorrow."

I turned to walk away, but it was only then I noticed his hand was still wrapped around my wrist, and he showed no signs of letting it go. I didn't want him to; I still had visions of my tongue meeting his neck, and slowly working my way to his Adam's apple.

He gripped a little tighter, bringing me back from my Adam's apple orgy, and smiled, scarily. He bared all of his perfect white teeth, and then shouted, "Mark!"

Mark glared at him from where he stood at the grill and yelled back, "Yeah?"

Corporate Ass Theerade never took his eyes from mine as he stated, "Annabelle will no longer be requiring this job. I'm sure she has enjoyed every minute of it, but she requires something more fulfilling, and I can give that to her."

I didn't miss the implication of the statement, but...What the hell had he just done?

I couldn't get my mouth to form any words, as he stood, pulling me with him and walked us to the counter.

"Can I please take her jacket and coat? I will have the uniform dry cleaned and posted back to you."

"What?" Was the best I could manage.

Mark was dumbstruck, but helped Mr. douche Theerade, by grabbing my jacket and passing it to him.
"Mark?" I whined. He shrugged as I was being dragged from the diner by my wrist, and out onto the street.

I ripped my belongings from his hand, and pushed his chest with all the strength I could muster. He took a step back, and I could tell he hadn't felt any force behind my shove.

"You fucking moron! I needed that job! What the hell am I meant to do now?"

The smirk was back, but this time I was pissed instead of dazzled.

"Annabelle, you know what you are going to do, and where you are going to do it. A car will collect you from your apartment on Monday morning at nine am. I trust you to be on time. All your artist supplies will be waiting for you at Mount Rainer. If you have any other questions please consult the booklet, or call my office. I will see you Monday afternoon."

Did he really think it would be that easy?

"What booklet?" I yelled before he could walk away.

He chuckled. I wondered if there would be many witnesses to a seven am street murder.
"The one I had my admin mail to you this morning." He turned and walked down the street, shouting over his shoulder, "Monday, Annabelle."

I couldn't move. My mouth was opening and closing like a fish, for the second time in my life I couldn't find the words to express what was going on in my head.​

Ken&Anne4ever

sarNie Egg
A/N Since my boss is not in today and I am bored at work, here's another chapter.
I don't know how you guys feel about the sex scene, next time I will put it in a spoiler tab so only those who wants to view them could see them.

Chapter 3

Emerald

Anne

POV

How the hell had I ended up here?

What the fuck, Anne?

Ken 'smartass' Theerade had left me with little to no option, but to come to his retreat. He had resigned on my behalf at the diner, and I had since tried to talk to Mark, but he was not letting me come back. He said that he had been given a better offer. I had no clue what he meant by that, and had told him to screw it. I didn't need him.

When I had returned to my apartment, after job hunting a couple of days later, I had been greeted with a letter from my landlord. The lease was up next month, and he would not be renewing it.

Again, I called, demanding to know why, but he would not even speak to me. My life was spiraling out of control very quickly. I was fucking depressed, and the retreat seemed like the best way to forget it all; to run away.

I resolved Ken asshat Theerade would pay for his meddling, because my life had been coasting along just fine before he made an appearance.

Pong had been delighted when I told him I was going. He took it as a pat on the head, like a good little doggie, and told me he would visit as often as he could. Six months was a long time to be apart, apparently.

Not long enough, idiot.

He wanted to consult me over the new apartment. I had told him not to bother, but he didn't hear me. It was yet another reason to go to The Diary. Theerade had won for now.

The car had pulled up outside my apartment at nine am, just as he had said. We were almost there now and I sat, looking out of the window, absorbing the stunning view, as it changed from the dank grey of the city to the lush green of the mountains. There were so many different shades, that I don't think Crayola had names for them all. None of them matched the exact shade of his, though.

I shook my head. I needed to get my libido under control, because no matter how gorgeous he was, I was at war with the man. I would not allow him to come into my life, and tip the fucker upside down just so he could get his kicks.

My attraction would take a back seat. I couldn't afford for him to have any more power over me.

The crunching of the tires on gravel startled me. We were here, my home for the next six months.

It was huge, and looked like it had stepped right out of a classic English novel. It was all stained glass windows and turrets. The sweeping driveway ran around the mansion, and made way for the most amazing view I had ever seen. You could see for miles; a picturesque view of trees, hills and mountains. I completely understood why they had chosen this place; it was simply inspirational. Many artists enjoyed painting landscapes. I briefly considered giving it a try, but it was so far removed from my usual medium. Trees and fruit were a lot different than the human form. I adored drawing the contours of skin; the flow of hips and thighs, or the slope of a breast.

The door of the car opened, and I looked out.

Damn!

There, standing waiting was Mr. Jackass Theerade. I had thought he couldn't look any better than when he was in his Armani suit, but this man could wear a pair of jeans like no other. His glasses were absent too, and I wondered if he was wearing contacts, or whether the glasses were merely an accessory. A very hot accessory. Images of him in those fuck hot glasses and nothing else flooded my brain.

Bollocks, Anne!

"Annabelle." He said simply, stretching out his hand to help me from the car. I didn't take it. I wasn't going to accept any more from the douche. I would win this war.

"Do you greet all the guests personally?" I enquired sweetly.

He looked a little sheepish, but it quickly disappeared, before he demanded, "Just get out of the damned car, Annabelle."

Whoa there, cowboy, and quit with the Annabelle shit!

I wanted to be petulant, and stay where I was, but I knew if I didn't move soon he would drag me, kicking and screaming from the vehicle. I did as he asked and climbed out, smoothing my cargos as I stood up.

"It's beautiful, Mr. Theerade."

My formality shocked him, and he shook his head stating, "Ken, please."

I nodded, but didn't agree and took a lung full of the mountain air. It was cleansing, but it didn't ease my anger. Whenever I saw this man, my blood would start to boil. His mere presence irritated me. It always had to be his way; it was as though there was no other option.

I bet mommy wuvved her pwecious ickle Kenny…

The ass had a smug smile plastered across his face, as though he was mentally chalking up round two.

Oh hell no!

I bit my lip to stop the angry retort from slipping out. I had to stay here and annoying Theerade was not the way to go. It was either here or Chon Buri, and I wasn't going to entertain the idea of going back. Chief Thongprasom would be on my back all the time, telling me to stop goofing around with paint and pencils, and just get a real job.

Yeah, Chief, a real job comes with a nice shiny badge, right?

He cocked his head, "Shall I show you around? Please leave the bags with the driver. He will make sure they get to your room."

"Does he do that for everyone?" I asked tartly.

He turned, ignoring my question, and started to walk off.

It gave me the most delicious view of his jean clad ass. I groaned. It was only when his footsteps faltered, that I realized I had done it out loud. I blushed, but he didn't turn around, and I continued to peruse his body.

The dark jeans hung low on his hips and fitted snugly over the contours of his buttocks. His white t-shirt stretched across his broad shoulders, and tapered into a small waist.

I licked my lips, he would look divine naked and posing for me.

With the black glasses!

Reel it in Anne!

I followed him across the drive and into the building. My mouth fell open at the large ornately carved staircase in front of us. The whole place really was like Nether field in Pride and Prejudice. I was stumped for words, and that never happened. Since Asshat Theerade had walked into my life, my vocabulary had left through the same door.

He looked over his shoulder, lifting a single eyebrow.

Fuck, that's hot! Do it again!

"Annabelle, are you coming, or are you going to continue gawking?"

Oh, he was a smug bastard. I wasn't gawking...much.

The whole tour took over two hours. The place was a labyrinth of rooms and corridors. I just couldn't find the words to describe the beauty of this place. I could live here happily for the rest of my days. It was like a calming haven, and there was no Pong.

The art rooms were equipped with everything we could ever need. We were told if there was something we required that wasn't here, we were to simply ask. I considered asking for a nude model, and to have him delivered to my suite, but whenever I thought of a naked man all I got was images of the idiot, Theerade.

We had a room each to work in, so we could leave our pieces just as they were at the end of each day. Keys were given out for the work room, as well as the bedroom. There was a green fob attached to mine.

Green. Green!

The world was conspiring against me.

I had met my teacher of sorts, Johnny and a couple of the other guests. Janie was a writer and was a little quirky to say the least. Andy did sculptures that looked like spiders. I was somewhat afraid of him, he was menacing. The others would be arriving over the next few days.

Douchebag Theerade had left me alone to clean up for dinner, and I had watched his ass as he left, saying a silent prayer to never let that man don a suit again.

I was finally shown to my room by someone named Vicky. She was very pretty, but squeaked when she talked, and it was rather unnerving. I would be staying away from her.

I opened the door, hoping my luggage had made it here. I wanted to shower and change my clothes; he had made me sweaty, but I stopped, as I took in the hotel sized room. You could house a small family in this room alone, it was enormous, and beautifully decorated; all clean lines and neutral colors.

I glanced over to the four poster bed and was startled to find a child sat cross legged on it, just looking at me.

As I walked closer I realized it was not a child, but a woman; she was just extremely small. She stood up, and started bouncing up and down on the mattress.
What the hell?

Her hair was a black mass of spikes, and she had lined her eyes with black pencil. Black was the color of the day for this chickie, and emo was obviously the tone. She was still just looking at me, with no intention of saying anything, so I managed to stumble out, "What the...?"

"Hi." She sang. "I'm Pinky"

Ok, but that explained nothing.

"Are we sharing the room? I'm a little confused, because Mr. Theerade never mentioned rooming with someone."

"No, silly, this is your room. Anne, I've been waiting here all morning for you." She scolded.
Silly? She was crazy.

Back away slowly, Anne.

You could take her if she pounced.

Who the hell was she? If I wasn't sharing, then why the hell was she in my room, bouncing on my bed?

"Right, explain, because my head is spinning, and you jumping on that fucking bed is annoying the shit outta me!"

She giggled, and climbed down.

"I live here at The Diary. Mr. Theerade is a moron and also my brother, and as I said, Anne, I've been waiting for you."

Run for your life, she's been dropping acid! The Emo chick's lost it!

She was really freaking me out now, but she was kind of cute; reminding me of a fairy, only a fairy made in the deepest, darkest pit of your soul. She was odd, but if I was honest I already liked her. I was a freak magnet, and my time here wouldn't be so isolated if I had a friend. I smiled at her warily and walked slowly to sit down on the edge of the bed.

"So, Pinky, tell me why you call Mr. Theerade a moron, because I find 'ass' is a much more fitting term for him."

She grinned now, showing me all her pearly white teeth.

"Oh, Anne, we are going to be such good friends."
With that she had me in her death grip of a hug. Life was about to get very interesting.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lmao Ann curse more than I do in a day.

Ken&Anne4ever

sarNie Egg
Indigo

Ken

POV

I was a complete asshole. I must have been channeling my inner caveman when I dragged Annabelle from that E. coli infested diner, but said caveman had been booming 'Mine!' in my head.

What the fuck is wrong with you, Theerade?

I'd made sure she came to The Diary by paying off both Andy and her hobo landlord. That man fucking stank, my eyes had watered from the stench, and he needed a decontamination chamber, not a bath.

I was a little concerned about her reaction if she ever found out, but locked that away to deal with another time. Annabelle was mine. I was merely seeing to her needs.

I knew she was attracted to me.

Fuck, who wasn't?

I had watched her cheeks flush, and her nipples push against the cotton of her uniform when she had first looked at me. She had confirmed it again, earlier today when she groaned as I turned my back on her. That noise alone had made my cock harden, and I seriously debated just throwing her against the wall and screwing her until she made the sound again. Instead, I gritted my teeth, and made a mental note; Annabelle liked my ass.

Ploy had made sure she had the best suite, but informed me the black harbinger of doom had been asking about her. She had wanted to know when Annabelle was arriving, and which room would be hers. I had e-mailed the Dark Destroyer, and told her I wasn't taking anymore of her crap.

Annabelle was out of bounds. I would cut her off if she got my brunette into her shit.

I was biding my time now, waiting in my room until dinner. I didn't want to look eager, and I certainly didn't want her to think she had one over on me. Ploy was working at the table on her laptop, and the noise of the tapping on the keys was annoying the shit out of me.
"For fuck's sake, Ploy!"

She looked up, licking her red lips.

"My, my, we are testy today, aren't we? Did the bad pussy scratch you?"

I hated her whiny voice. I hated her.

"Shut the fuck up, and please refrain from calling any of my guests a bitch."

Ploy sauntered over to me, oblivious to my growing anger. I always spoke to her like this. She knew me and chose the ignore it.

Her white top was stretched enticingly across her breasts, and my mouth watered. I accepted that I could certainly use a diversion, and Ploy was perfect for that. If I released some tension now, maybe I wouldn't go groveling to Annabelle the second I saw her.

"Want me to kiss Kenny’s boo boo better?" Ploy purred.

She was such a bitch. I hated being called Kenny, and she knew it.

"Get on your knees, Ploy." I snarled.

She sank to the floor immediately, and positioned herself between my legs. I now had the most luscious view right down her top. Her blue eyes were shining with lust, and I couldn't deal with it. It was just too much, so I imagined my brunette doing what Ploy was.

Her fingers sprung my belt buckle and slowly slipped the buttons from their respective holes on my fly. I levered myself up a little, so she could drag my jeans down my legs. She pulled them off, and threw them over her shoulder.

"So, Kenny, where did the cat scratch?"

She was going to pay for the teasing. No one teased Ken Theerade.

"Ploy, is a muzzle the only thing that will stop your incessant chatter?" I spat.

She grazed her nails over my cotton covered erection, and I hissed.

"Ken, you need to be very careful what you say to me. I bite!" To emphasize it she snapped her teeth together.

She had a point, but I couldn't be nice, it wasn't in my nature, not even when she had my dick in her hand.

I groaned, as Ploy released me from the confines of my boxer briefs. Her blonde hair spilling across my thighs; it was all wrong. I tried to imagine beautiful chocolate curls, but all I could see was Ploy. I was about to stop her, when she licked the full length of my erection, and I was lost.
Her nails caressed my balls, making me hum in delight, as she took me completely into her warm wet mouth. I grunted. She stroked her tongue from the base right up to the head of my cock and back down again. She gave the best head I had ever experienced.

Ploy was cupping my sack, pulling on it a little,

as her mouth moved quickly up and down my shaft. She was swirling her tongue the entire time, tasting my pre cum and moaning with pleasure. The vibrations of that made my stomach contract. She was going to make me come.

I was still imagining my Annabelle, when I grabbed onto her hair and shoved myself deeper into her mouth; pumping my hips as fast as I could. She sighed around my cock, and flicked her tongue across the head. I was imagining Annabelle doing that when my balls began to tighten, and my shaft pulsed. I came into her mouth in one long stream.

Ploy sighed as she released me from her lips with a pop. Her cheeks were pink, and her eyes glittering in arousal.

I was a pond scum, but there was no way I was about to reciprocate. I was going to shower and meet my brunette. I stood up quickly, pulling at my underwear.

"Get up off the floor, Ploy."

I didn't look back, because I didn't want to see the complete rejection in her eyes. I knew it would be there, it usually was. She wanted me in a way that I could never honor. Ploy was my release and nothing more.

"Ken..."

I held up my hand as I walked to the bathroom. "Don't."

I left my suite before dinner on my way to speak to the new Groundskeeper. Being his first day I wanted to make my expectations very clear to him.

I found him talking sternly to one of the gardeners. He already had my respect; first day on the job, and he was willing to chew someone out.

"Now get you head outta your ass, Sam, and do your job!" I heard him bark, and I nodded to him as I approached.

"Mr. Atichart. It's good to finally have you here."

"Aum, please." He said, as I shook his hand.

He was a big man, with the build of a football player. However, his face was that of a cheeky schoolboy, complete with dimples. I was certain women everywhere loved this man.

"I wanted to welcome you personally to The Diary, and also make my wishes very clear."

He simply nodded.

I gave him the usual spiel about not fraternizing with any of the guests, or bringing anybody back to the retreat. This may be his home, but I would not allow its name to be sullied, Jintara would have hung me for it. The Diary was her baby.

Atichart seemed to understand. I also advised of the extra 'guest', but told him to ignore the witch at all costs. If he had a problem with her, he was to see me or Ploy. I made a mental note to get Ploy to introduce herself, even though she didn't stay here as often as I. She would still be a contact for him, whether by e-mail or telephone.

Most of my requirements had been sent to him after the interview, and his references had been of a high standard. He knew how to get the best from the employees he was in charge of. I liked that in a man, and I had liked Atichart from the moment he had stepped into my office for his interview. My mother would have loved his boyish charm.

I also advised him that the meadow at the back of the building was not to be touched. It was an area only I had access to, and it was not to be spoiled.

With that I strolled back to the building, placing my hands into the front pockets of my jeans. I noticed Ploy sat on the grass just looking out into the distance, and I felt remorseful. She told me she understood the complexity of our relationship, and that she had wanted the same thing, but I knew that simply wasn't the case. I had known the first time I had screwed her that she was hoping for more, but no matter how many times I tried to reinforce it, she would always look at me with hope when we had finished. I knew I couldn't use her again. It was over.

I really was an ass, and that was why I needed to stay away from anything but a professional relationship with Annabelle. I would hurt her; it was only a matter of time.

I scanned the dining room as I entered, hoping to see her, but she was not here yet. In fact, the only people in the room were Vicky, Andy and Johnny.

I pulled up a chair at the far corner of the room. I wanted a table of my own, because I was in no mood for the inane chatter that always accompanied the first night for guests here. Vicky came over and took my order of a rare steak. I loved it bloody, but the girl would ask me every fucking time how I wanted it. It had not changed at all in the eight months she had worked here. She could really do with a job where she did not need to speak, because that squeaky voice grated on my nerves.

I waved her away, not wanting to deal with it anymore. If I wanted dessert I would order some later, preferably with someone else.

I looked at my Rolex, and wondered where the hell she was, it had been hours since I had left her to go to the suite. She had only to shower and change. Damn, I'd had a blow job, and spoken to the new Groundskeeper in that time.

I kept looking from my watch to the door, taking small sips of my wine in between, but then my steak arrived. I ate, growing more and more pissed off with her. I noticed Johnny start to walk towards me, but the look on my face must have advised him of my current temperament, so he returned to his seat. I breathed a sigh of relief.

I was chewing on my last piece of meat when she walked through the door, and I started choking.

Fucking Maleficent had sunk her claws in already. She stood in front of me with the smuggest smile I have ever seen slapped right across her face. Her arm was wrapped around my brunette, and she rested her irritating little head on Annabelle's shoulder.

Annabelle glanced over at me and smirked. She knew that being with Death would piss me off, and she wanted me annoyed. I mentally chalked that one up to her; she had me this time.

I was still coughing up my food when I noticed what was in her hands. They had a paper fast food bag, and were eating burgers. I knew Doom couldn't get out of the retreat, because I had taken her Porsche from her last week. So that certainly begged the question: Who had driven into town, with the express purpose of annoying me?

Annabelle strutted slowly up to me and pointed a fry at my face.

"Want a fry, Kenny?"

I was fucked, seriously fucked.

Ken&Anne4ever

sarNie Egg
Flame

Anne

POV

I lay in the huge four poster bed and looked at the ceiling. The past few days had been like a whirlwind. Mr. Moron Theerade had entered my life, and it had never been the same since. I had decided to come here. The final decision had been mine alone to make, but I liked passing the blame onto him.

Pong had text me last night, sending his love, and hoping I had arrived safely. A fucking text? I could not see the logic. If he loved me so much, why would he ask how I was in a text? Needless to say I didn't reply.

What a moron.

It had been so much fun last night with Pinky. We had hung out in my room, and just got to know one another. She had been so hyper at my arrival, and it had freaked me out a little, but her eyes always looked so sad. There were things going on with the emo chickie, and even after knowing her a couple of hours, I knew I wanted to help her.

She had unpacked my bag, but had gone crazy when she saw my array of sweatshirts and jeans. I was informed that a shopping trip in Bangkok would be on the cards. I had been about to argue when the food arrived, and Pinky came up with a plan to piss her brother off.

We had strutted into the dining room holding the fast food Johnny had gotten for her. It had been an inspiring move on Pinky's part, because she really knew how to annoy the jackass perfectly. I had decided right then that we were going to make a great team; the Nude Artist and the Angel of Death. Damn, it didn't get any better than that.

Today was my first full day here, but it was a down day. We didn't have any structure or lessons until tomorrow. I groaned when I heard a knock at the door. Who the hell was banging around at nine thirty?

I turned my back to the door and placed a pillow over my face, because I wasn't going to be disturbed, even if it was the dark nymph herself. Whoever it was, had other ideas though, and I heard my door open. I shot up, making a pillow fall to the floor and the blanket gather in my lap.

"What the hell?"

Ken 'doesn't know what a fry is' Theerade, was just taking liberties now; making himself at home in my room, barging in like he owned the place.

Well he did, but...

"Annabelle, get out of bed. I have something to show you."

He quirked a brow, as he threw a fluffy robe at me, and stood at the foot of my bed, arms folded across his chest. My heart thumped hard in my chest, and it wasn't just anger causing the reaction. He was devastatingly attractive, that sex hair was calling for me to run my fingers through it.

"Annabelle?"

I had been gawking. I still wasn't moving though, no matter how edible he looked. He was definitely not getting his own way, not this time.

"What gives you the right to barge into my suite? I know you own half the god damned world, but Mr. Theerade, people appreciate personal space."

He wiped a non-existent fleck from his black button down. His jade chips piercing me with a menacing look. He was not moving.

"You really are an arrogant bastard, aren't you? And for future reference, my name is Anne!" I spat.

He smiled the same wolfish grin he had used on me in the diner. I considered throwing something at him; he was annoying me that much. Instead I yelled like a child, "I'm not moving, and I certainly don't want to see anything you have to show me!"

To punctuate my words, I flopped back onto the bed, and threw the comforter over my head. It was silent for a matter of seconds before I felt the bed dip with his weight. I wanted to peak out and see what he was up to, but I knew just looking at him would start to dispel my anger.

The mattress began to move, and I could feel him moving up the bed.

What the fuck was he doing?

The blanket started to slip from my face, but all I could see was his Technicolor hair.

"Leave me the fuck alone, Mr. Theerade," I yelled and tried to turn my back to him, but he held my shoulder in a death grip, and whispered into my ear, "Annabelle, get out of this bed, or I will make you scream my name for a very different reason."

His lips tickled my lobe, making me shiver.

Oh, he was playing dirty. I was very good at that game, but my head was filling with images of him on top of me, thrusting inside of my body, and making me scream his name. Heat began to pool between my thighs, and I pressed them together, hoping to calm the sensation.

I moved my head so my lips were aligned perfectly with his, and I flicked my tongue out. I licked his top lip slowly; calling his bluff.

He moaned loudly, and I felt my nipples harden.

"You are playing with fire," he stated huskily.

He was right, but I had never felt this kind of heat; this intense attraction to another person, especially one I didn't even like. The man was an asshole; in fact, they hadn't even made a word for what he was. Yet, here I was, egging him on. I wanted him to touch me, taste me, to roll on top of me, and fuck me senseless.

JesusfuckingholyshitAnne!

The question was: did I really want to be burned by him?

My angel had disappeared, and all I had was my little devil shouting, "Doooo iiittt!"

I moved closer to him, smelling his freshly showered scent, as I slid up his body so my breasts were in front of his face. I smirked as his eyes bugged out.

Come and get it!

I shoved them further towards him, as I reached my arm over to the night stand. A groan escaped his lips. My breasts were millimeters away from his delicious mouth. I questioned whether I really wanted to follow through with my plan, because I was desperate to feel his tongue on my flesh. Before I could back out, I grabbed the glass of water and threw it straight into his face.

"Now..."I said through gritted teeth, "...get out of my bed!"

The moron jumped up, scrubbing his face. I had to suppress a giggle, but I couldn't stop the grin from spreading across my face. The water had certainly put his fire out. It was a pity it didn't do the same for mine.

I could see droplets of water slowly moving down his muscled neck, and I had to look away; the water on his neck becoming too enticing. The self involved idiot needed to be brought down a peg or two.

I looked up to his Technicolor sex hair, keeping my gaze from his. It was darker now, because of the water, but still amazing shades of red, bronze and gold. He ran his hands through the strands, and opened his mouth to speak. Nothing came out. I held my breath, waiting for his onslaught to begin. However, all he did was lift his hand to me, as if telling me to stop, and stalked from my room, slamming the door closed behind him.

Oh, bad Anne upset the nasty man!

I wanted to get back into bed, but the covers were wet. I suddenly started to laugh, great rolling belly laughs, as I remembered his face when the water hit him.

My stay here was going to be very interesting.

I fucking hated Ken asshole Theerade.

It wasn't until later that day, as I sat in Pinky's room with about thirty very scary looking Be Goth dolls that I realized Douche bag Theerade had never showed me what he had intended to.

"Seriously, Pinky, these things are just plan creepy." I said moving the dolls arm above its head and tugging at its hair.

The emu chickie ran over snatching it from my hands. "Anne! That's Absinthian Chaser; you really don't want to be breaking her. It took me forever to find her, she is super rare!"

I shook my head. I should have backed away from that door when I could. Pinky was a freaking mad woman. She was combing the dolls hair now, singing some obscure little tune.

"Pinky?" I questioned.

She just looked up at me and smiled; without all that black junk on her face I bet she was very striking. She hid herself behind it, and I wondered why.

"Pinky, why do you live here, and not with the moron in Bangkok?"

She cocked her head to the side and shrugged.

"Here was the best place for me. He couldn't cope with me, and Johnny does a good job looking out for me. I like it here, but it can get a little lonely. I have a few people I speak to in Bangkok, and there is this awesome bar you need to come with me to. There's a band playing tonight, we would sneak out."

Confused I asked, "Why couldn't the idiot cope with you? Why did he have to? I'm sorry, Pinky, is this too much? You don't really know me."

She giggled her little child's laugh.

"Silly Anne, I know you! Ask me anything you like. There was really only him left to look after me at the time. When everything went bad I was too young to look after myself. He tried to, as much as Mr. Corporate Theerade can try. He had Daddy's business to run, I was a burden."

I lifted my hand and stroked her small shoulder, she was all bones. Pinky needed to eat more, and it only added to my concern for her. I didn't think staying here alone was healthy.

I wanted to ask more, but she looked too fragile after revealing those pieces of information to me. She stood quickly and retrieved a small box from the shelves of dolls. I smirked, because on it was a drawing of Ruby Gloom; the little girl that found happiness in everything. It was very fitting for the Pinky I was already starting to become fond of.

She started to remove the polythene bag from the box, and it startled me when I saw what it was.

"Pinky, what the fuck is that?"

"Come on Anne, you never smoked a little weed? It makes everything seem so much nicer. Even AssKen!"

I really didn't know what to say to her. I just watched in stunned silence as she started placing the weed into the cigarette paper, over the tobacco.

What was going on with them, to cause such a fractured relationship? Pinky clearly hid behind her facade, acting as though her brother didn't mean anything to her, and he was no different.

I could smell the pungent aroma, but was more concerned with how the hell I had ended up here; dealing with this. I felt as though I needed to rescue her. Nobody was caring for her and I wanted to know why.

"Pinky...I.." but my words caught in my throat as the door to Pinky's room flew open, and that velvet voice made my heart plummet into my stomach.

"Death, I thought I told you to stay the fuck away from Annabelle! What are you fucking doing?"

I turned and groaned inwardly at the expression on his face. He was angry, very angry, but Pinky shocked me by laughing at him.

What the hell was it with these two?

"Look Banshee, I told you last time, shit like that are not to be brought here. I warned you last time what would happen if you did it again."

He stalked forward, grabbing her bicep harshly, and before I could comprehend what I was doing, the words tumbled from my lips, "It's mine. I brought it here, not Pinky. You’re going to punish me, Kenny?"

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! U left me hangingggg!....
PLease update this!!!!! THANKS for the update!
:thumbsup: :thumbup: :dance1:

Ken&Anne4ever

sarNie Egg
Steel

Ken

POV

I was going to commit a fucking murder. What the hell did Maleficent think she was doing getting Annabelle involved in her shit? I had warned her so many times. Fuck! I took her beloved Porsche from her, but she still continued to sully The Diary's reputation. I wasn't having it anymore, Johnny couldn't protect her forever.

I stalked forward, grabbing the Destroyer's arm roughly, but before I could do anything Annabelle stunned me with her words.

"It's mine. I brought it here, not Pinky. You’re going to punish me, Kenny?"

Oh, if only you knew what I wanted to do to you!

I shook my head, trying to compose myself. I hated the name Kenny, but every time she goaded me with it, my cock sprang to life. It obviously knew its name.

Down boy!

Annabelle looked at me all wide eyed and innocent. She was toying with me, just like she had on the bed this morning. I was trying to be nice to her, which granted I didn't do often, but she had dowsed me with water. Nice Ken had flipped the bird and would not be returning anytime soon.

I removed my hand from the Shrew and gripped Annabelle's wrist instead.

"Get your hands off me!" she demanded.

I smirked. There was no way in hell she was taking the fall for this shit. I dragged her from the room, ignoring the shrill sounds coming from Doom, as I swatted her off like a fly. I heard a thud, and turned. The witch was on her ass on the floor.

Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead!

"Get. Off. Me."

I glanced back at Annabelle who was still yelling and pulling at her arm. Her beautiful hair was flying around her face, and her cheeks were flushed. She fucking floored me every time I looked at her. I knew I was crossing a line, but really didn't care. I had a stake in this woman, and I wasn't letting some loser ruin it; ruin her.

I tugged her into the hall and slammed her against the wall, grasping both wrists above her head. She was laid out for me like an offering from the Gods, and I suppressed a moan. Her chest was heaving from the exertion, her breasts rising closer to my mouth with every breath.
I licked my lips. She began wriggling her hips in an attempt to free herself, but with each movement she ground herself against my thigh.

Fuck!

Her baggy sweat top was raised, exposing her smooth stomach, and I had to gather every ounce of strength I had. I wanted to touch her, caress her little belly button and sink my tongue deep into it.

"Keep still!" I growled at her, as I brought my face close to hers. She smelled of acrylic paint and turpentine. How the hell did she smell like that when she hadn't lifted a paint brush today? The thing that worried me most was that it was turning me on. Well, that and her constant writhing and snarling.

"I'm serious scumbag, get off me!"

Her cheeks were getting darker, as her anger increased and her big brown eyes burning with fire. My body went on lock down, only concentrating on this woman before me. I lowered my head to her ear and spoke menacingly.

"If you stay still I will let go. Move and I keep you like this. Believe me Annabelle, I'm willing to wait."

I felt her shiver at my words, and my jeans were becoming tight and uncomfortable. I needed to let go, but I had to make her see sense; hanging with the Harpy was not an option for her.

Her smell was intoxicating, and I sniffed the crook of her neck, drinking her in.

Damn Theerade! Get a grip!

Annabelle's body froze, but her breathing increased. I wanted her. It was that simple. I wanted her like this; grinding, snarling and ready to rip me to pieces. She was fucking amazing.

I had complete control of everything, minus the Destroyer, in my life; however, that control dissolved very quickly around Annabelle. She was like a siren calling to me. Whenever I was around her I felt a need to touch her; a need to posses her.

I could feel it now, yelling at me to take her, make her mine. Before my head had a chance to gain any kind of composure my mouth opened, and my tongue touched the base of her neck. I groaned at her taste, all cinnamon and sex, and began licking slowly up to her ear. I could smell her unique scent, as I climbed up her flesh with my tongue. I felt like a dog marking his territory, but she was mine. I knew it, and I wanted to make sure she did too.

My cock was painfully hard now, and it only made it worse when Annabelle groaned. She was enjoying this battle of wills as much as I was. Clearly, I wasn't the only masochist in this relationship.

Relationship?

She pushed her hips against my thigh. I bit down on my lip, because the call to mark her was strong. I tasted blood, as my teeth bit into the flesh of my lips. I wanted to take her right here in the hall. I moved her wrists into my one hand, the other now free to roam her delicious body.

I brought it to the soft skin of her exposed stomach, slowly moving it up the curve of her body. As I groaned at the velvety feel, she sighed and rubbed her hips against me. My brunette wanted more.

"Ken!" A familiar voice boomed, breaking us from our horny little hell. I pulled away, glaring at the intruder, but never letting go of Annabelle's wrists. We were not finished.

"Johnny." I stated, abruptly.

He was shooting looks between us, startled by our posture. He coughed a little, before saying, "I don't think touching the guests in such a way is very professional, Mr. Theerade."

I was about to tell him to fuck off, but his warning glare made me back away, dropping her arms. She immediately began rubbing her wrists, and I felt like a complete douche. I had hurt her.

"Ken, Pinky called me. She was worried about Miss Thongprasom, and rightly so by the looks of things. I think you should let me deal with this matter. I will discuss it further with you in your office later."

Every part of my body was screaming to stay, to grab her again, and to trail my tongue along other parts of her body, but I knew I was out of line. So with that, I glanced quickly at Annabelle and stalked away. I had no clue where I was going. I just needed to calm down and quickly before I hunted down Beetlejuice.

I continued stomping through the desolate halls, and flung the main door open. My head was raging with my anger. I needed some control, and as soon as I rounded the wall to the Meadow I felt my anger start to dissipate. It was the one place that soothed me, and I knew I would be left alone here to deal with my thoughts, and compartmentalize my guilt.

Annabelle had tipped my structured world upside down. I could trace it right back to the moment I had seen her hot little ass shaking across the diner, as she delivered that horrendous food to the lecherous old men. I had felt an immediate pull to be with her, to claim her. It had quickly become a demand, and then a soul deep need. I had to have this woman.

I sat down on the small wooden bench and breathed in the lilac scented air.

"Christ, Mom, where the hell do I go from here?" I whispered to myself, knowing she couldn't help me.

The gate from the opposite side of the meadow squeaked, as it opened. It startled me, because nobody came here. I had warned Aum to stay away, and Johnny certainly knew better. I understood who it was the second I saw the battered combat boots and horrific pink and black stripy tights.

"Ken," she said shyly.

My hands clenched into fists, my nails digging into the soft skin of my palm. I didn't look up, just kept my eyes focused on the scuffed boots.

"Please, don't blame Anne, the weed was mine. She didn't have any. We didn't even light the joint."

I gritted my teeth, as I ground out, "Go away, Death."

She didn't listen, she never fucking listened. She came to sit next to me on the bench, and I wanted to cringe away from her.

"Ken, I like her, please don't send her away."

She was pleading, but I couldn't let it affect me. I had done that before and it got me nowhere. If only she knew I could never send my brunette away. I inhaled deeply, before I responded to her.

"Look, I know that shit was yours, and you've been warned about it before. I told you to stay away from Annabelle. Why the fuck do you always have to defy me?"

"Anne," she said abruptly.

"What?"

"She prefers to be called Anne." Her voice was sickly sweet, but she was pushing her luck with me.

"I will call her what I see fit, it has nothing to do with you. You shouldn't be anywhere near her. Now get the fuck away from me, and scurry off back to your dungeon."

"I came here to be close to Mom and Dad."

She sounded as though she was about to cry, and I was not prepared to listen to that, but she continued without spilling any tears.
"When did everything go wrong between us, Ken?"

I stood. I couldn't hear anymore of her whining. I started to walk away, but left her with something to consider, "You made it go wrong, Doom. It's all on you, my dear sister".

I was still seething two hours later. Annabelle had not come to me to apologize, and I hadn't really expected her to. I was, however, concerned about her wrists, worried that I had hurt her. I had to go back to Bangkok in a day or so, and I didn't relish the thought of leaving her. It wasn't only the thought of leaving her with the Demon, but I didn't know if I could leave her.

The knock on the door dragged me from my pity party.

"Come in!" I shouted.

Johnny poked his head around the door. His black hair was slicked back into a ponytail. It was the longest hair I had ever seen on a man of his age, but it suited him; a stark contrast to his extremely pale skin. He could look very intimidating, but that's all it was; a look.

"Ken, I think we need to discuss Miss Thongprasom. Your actions could have landed us in a lot of trouble." He stated.

I shook my head; we didn't need to discuss shit.

"No, Johnny. I will not discuss it. I run The Diary, and I will deal with the guests as I see fit."

He moved further into the office and sat in the chair opposite my desk, crossing his legs. He rested his joined fingers across his knee, striking me as a very effeminate pose.

"Pinky, then. Let's discuss her."

Oh, this day was fucking torture!

Everyone was out for a piece of my sanity. I pinched the bridge of my nose, as he continued.

"Ken, she really needs someone right now. I think Miss Thongprasom will be good for her, but if I'm being honest, she really needs you. You only have each other."

The man was too much! It was none of his business.

"Who are you? My fucking shrinks?" I spat.

Johnny ignored my outburst, and that just irritated me more.

"Ken, I promised your Father I would look after you both. It's not right what you are doing to each other. I can't stand by and watch it."

Where the hell did he get off?

"Christ, Johnny, I have tried with her, but she continually defies me."

He sighed deeply, and waited for me to meet his gaze.

"Pinky is not some teenager that you need to parent. She is a twenty-four year old woman, who is both lost and confused. You demand, you never ask. She loves you, and I know you feel the same."

With that last statement from him, I lost control. I was not willing to sit and have him lecture me over what I should do, or what I needed to try. I already knew I had failed.

"Johnny, just go. I cannot deal with this. Maleficent does as she wants regardless of whether I ask or demand."

He stood elegantly, and slowly walked towards the door, but I wanted to make one last point, and stated fiercely, "Oh, Johnny, before you go..."

He turned and looked at me, quizzically.

"Fast food will not be brought onto the grounds for her again. I will not tolerate people going behind my back. If it continues, I will have to re-evaluate the positions those people, who do such things, hold here."

I had stunned him with my words, and he opened his mouth to speak. I didn't want to hear it. I knew it had been him.
"Now please leave, Johnny."

To make my comment clear I swiveled in my chair, turning my back on him, and looked out of the window at the lush green landscape of Mt. Rainier.

Annabelle Thongprasom was under my skin in the worst possible way. I didn't know what the hell to do about it. I had made certain she came here, but never truly considered the effect she would have, not just on me, but on others too. Johnny liked her already, probably because she stood up to me. The Shrew finally had a friend, and I had an infatuation. Annabelle was an addiction, but I wasn't sure I ever wanted to be cured of it.

Today had been tiresome in so many ways, but I kept thinking back to the bed, her bed and the feeling of her grinding against me in the hall. I sighed and scrubbed my face with my hands. I needed to see her, to try and apologize. I wasn't an animal, but I felt so protective of her. It was overwhelming me, and making me much more aggressive than usual.

I had quite possibly hurt her, and it did not sit well with me. I rose, and walked from the office, intending to track down my brunette. I knew she would be spitting mad, ready to rip into me, and possibly even leave. That was one thing I knew I couldn't allow her to do to herself, or to me. I needed to make her stay.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am so in love with this Ken. Ahahaa.

Update when you can.

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Aw... that was hot what Ken did! :cloud9: :worthy:
Thanks for the update! Please update!! :thumbsup: