Lao airline

annea

sarNie Adult
i just found it browsing around the net, but i also saw like commercials about it on Lao Champa tv..it hink thats what its call..i went to the site but its kinda confusing...if the airline is cheap, i might tell my mom when she going to Laos..and its easier i guess, because its laotion representative that you'll be talking to..i dunno..i try to look for the price of the flight but cant find it..but heres the link..

http://www.laoairlines.com

champthong

sarNie Hatchling
Lao Airlines only have international flights to country such as Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Yunnan Province (China). I don't think that it have an international flights to Europe or North America or to the rest of the world yet because of its limited size of airplanes for long distance international flights.

Yes, Lao Airlines prices are reasonable for travellers.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Prices are reasonable but I think it went up due to the high gas prices now. Btw, Lao Airline serve some good food. Even a 1 hr 30 mins ride to Bangkok you get some food. But a fuken 6 hrs ride from San Francisco to Mpls, you don't get nothing.

annea

sarNie Adult
Lao Airlines only have international flights to country such as Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Yunnan Province (China). I don't think that it have an international flights to Europe or North America or to the rest of the world yet because of its limited size of airplanes for long distance international flights.

Yes, Lao Airlines prices are reasonable for travellers.
they fly to Laos as well rite? u didnt list it there so im not sure...

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
they fly to Laos as well rite? u didnt list it there so im not sure...
I'm not sure about your question but in Laos...

Lao airline have flights from ..

Vientiane (VTE) Laos to Sepon, Laos
VTE to Luang Prabang, Laos
VTE to Savannakhet, Laos (near future)

and I believe there's a few more.

But if you from the US and you're wondering if there is a flight from US to Laos .. than yes.

China Airline and EVA Air land in VTE, Laos. You don't have to stop in Thailand anymore.

champthong

sarNie Hatchling
Domestically (flying within Laos), you can go from Viengchan to most provinces, etc.

Viengchanh to Luang Prabang, Luang Prabang
Viengchanhto Houayxay, Bokeo
Viengchanh to Muang Sing, Luang Namtha
Viengchanh- Luangprabang ( LPQ )
Viengchanh - Xieng Khouang ( XKH )
Viengchanh - Houayxay, Bokeo Province ( HOE )
Viengchanh - Oudomxay ( ODY )
Viengchanh- Luang Namtha ( LXG )
Viengchanh- Pakse ( PKZ )
Luangprabang - Xiengkhuang
Luangprabang - Houayxay, Bokeo Province
Luangprabang - Pakse

Vice-versa...just adding to the list above...

Yes, it is true that you don't have to land in Thailand anymore, but I would say 95% of the time you will have to land in Souvannapoom International Airport in Krung Thep or Krung Thep International Airport.

The reason why I did not listed Lao Airlines flying in Laos is because that would be consider as a domestic flight. If I understood your question correctly the answer would be no. There are no Lao Airlines in the US or in the western world yet, thus you cannot fly to Laos using Lao Airlines from US, Canada, or European countries yet. You can fly using Thai Airlines, China Airlines, Korean Airlines, Japan Airlines, etc but then you will have to switch plane to Lao Airlines to fly to Laos.

China and Korean airlines are cheap and have extra room in comparison to any US airlines. United Airlines are the worse to fly internationally.

Don't ever get on Air Canada or Canada Airlines...oh man....oh man...haha Mexicana Airlines don't use it either...

Singapore Airlines are the best one! If you have extra cash laying around...book Singapore Airlines...haha

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Domestically (flying within Laos), you can go from Viengchan to most provinces, etc.

Viengchanh to Luang Prabang, Luang Prabang
Viengchanhto Houayxay, Bokeo
Viengchanh to Muang Sing, Luang Namtha
Viengchanh- Luangprabang ( LPQ )
Viengchanh - Xieng Khouang ( XKH )
Viengchanh - Houayxay, Bokeo Province ( HOE )
Viengchanh - Oudomxay ( ODY )
Viengchanh- Luang Namtha ( LXG )
Viengchanh- Pakse ( PKZ )
Luangprabang - Xiengkhuang
Luangprabang - Houayxay, Bokeo Province
Luangprabang - Pakse

Vice-versa...just adding to the list above...

Yes, it is true that you don't have to land in Thailand anymore, but I would say 95% of the time you will have to land in Souvannapoom International Airport in Krung Thep or Krung Thep International Airport.

The reason why I did not listed Lao Airlines flying in Laos is because that would be consider as a domestic flight. If I understood your question correctly the answer would be no. There are no Lao Airlines in the US or in the western world yet, thus you cannot fly to Laos using Lao Airlines from US, Canada, or European countries yet. You can fly using Thai Airlines, China Airlines, Korean Airlines, Japan Airlines, etc but then you will have to switch plane to Lao Airlines to fly to Laos.

China and Korean airlines are cheap and have extra room in comparison to any US airlines. United Airlines are the worse to fly internationally.

Don't ever get on Air Canada or Canada Airlines...oh man....oh man...haha Mexicana Airlines don't use it either...

Singapore Airlines are the best one! If you have extra cash laying around...book Singapore Airlines...haha
I heard Northwest is not good either .. shoot any American's International Airline is not good.

I thought EVA Airline was good. Lots of hot looking chicks lol .. Food was ok .. Lots of room in the back so its not all crowded like American's Airline.

champthong

sarNie Hatchling
I heard Northwest is not good either .. shoot any American's International Airline is not good.

I thought EVA Airline was good. Lots of hot looking chicks lol .. Food was ok .. Lots of room in the back so its not all crowded like American's Airline.
Yea...Northworse airlines (Northwest)haha...they tried to screwed my over...so I filed an affadivit of non-authorize against them...when booking with them make sure you confirmed and check your credit card statement...hint hint USE CREDIT CARD ONLY when making reservation or book airlines...haha...that should teach them a lesson...

Yea..domestic flights are going cheap and don't know how to treat customers well haha...no wonder you see lots of airlines filing bankruptcy and take-over...haha

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
lao airline is cheap. i pay round trip about $60ish. but if you are from the US - they will jack up the price over $100. so
you rather let your relative from laos go buy you the ticket ...that way you won't get rip off.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Laos has airlines. Are they safe.
I'm lao and I been to laos. I'm sorry to say but our country is kinda backwardish.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I'm lao and I been to laos. I'm sorry to say but our country is kinda backwardish.
Haha, I thought they were pretty safe, but from what I've heard, they're not approved by the um...people who approve of airlines or something. So who knows? But hey, the food is good, the stewardess are hot, and the service is great. So I think it's cool.

noups

sarNie Egg
are you sure china airline and Eva airline Fly to Vientiane, Laos? I went to their website and they don't have that as a destination.

champthong

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, Laos have airlines! haha Long before Lao Aviation (current Lao Airlines), there was ROYAL LAO AIRLINES! Still remember my family members flying on those with Royal Flag on the side of the ROYAL LAO AIRLINES! I think they are safe because I am still alive and well...

What do you mean "our country is kinda backwardish"?

Nakhon Luang Prabang Airport will become Nakhon Luang Prabang International Airport soon. Laos P.D.R officials will upgrade its Nakhon Luang Prabang airport to meet international standards (spending more than $57million for the upgrade), so that it can accommodate larger aircrafts like Boeings and Airbuses (no more turbulent as most had stated). It will be a Northern International Hub.

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
Have to give Laos credit.
They trying to bring the country up with technology.
I think their airline is safe. My sister still alive.
A bit turbulent but ok.