Lao Boy Band "Awake"

White Lotus

sarNie Elites
The song is good but I'm hoping that it would be full Lao. I understand that Thai and Lao language are very similar but to make it a lao song, it should be full lao. For an example, I don't think we have Meurn derm in our language :p. I'm sorry.

sweetbabe

sarNie Egg
The song is good but I'm hoping that it would be full Lao. I understand that Thai and Lao language are very similar but to make it a lao song, it should be full lao. For an example, I don't think we have Meurn derm in our language :p. I'm sorry.

hahah.. you are wrong we do have that word meurn derm. We have so many way of saying it. A lot of lao people in vientiane use that word meurn derm not just only people that live in vientiane people in the untied state and other part of the country that is laos. This group singer are using all lao word just to let you know that. At first i thought that they were using thai word but it not. i realiz it later when my dad was talking to my mom and his friend and they were using those word. I have ask them they said it's lao world i even ask my lao teacher he said it's lao word.

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
Why do we or actually Lao PDR call the genre that Boy or Girl bands' songs are mainly categorize to Sting? It sounds so lookthoung-countryish to me...