Lao/Cambodian Voodoo Love Spells (I need your help),

iluvnum&oil

sarNie Egg
OK, i know this sounds like a crazy and absurd question, but I didn't know where to turn to. Does anyone on here know anyone or has any relatives who practice voodoo love spells? I've heard many stories of Lao and Cambodian people practicing this kind of magic. I can probably ask my parents but i know they will not understand and agree to help me with this.

My bf and i broke up about 2 months ago, and i am miserable! i cry everyday and i want him back, so much that i am turning to this. I've thought it through and this is what i want to do...people may judge me for this but i dont care what people think of me, peoples opinion of me is non of business, thats the way i see it. So, please if anyone here can help, i would be so thankful! i live in California in the Bay Area to be exact. You can PM me or just reply to this thread...thank you!

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
My cousin know it but he is in Laos .. don't know anyone that know how to do it in the states tho

btw .. there is a saying ... 'If someone is yours ... than he/she will eventually return' .... if its not ... than no matter how hard you try or what you do ... it will never happen or last

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I was thinking about giving you links to sites and recommend books but I've decided to stay out of it for my own safety.
Voodoo isn't what you think it is, it's an African religion.

I've been studying up on various Pagan faiths since the age of 12, and although you're not physically hurting anyone you're forcing someone's free will and it will come back to bite you in the butt. Trust me, when it comes back to you, it'll be three times worse than the energy you put out.
I know you're hurting right now, but really, is it worth it? It could very well backfire on you.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Why don't you do it the traditional way? Ask him back... if he doesn't accept, then girl.. you're worth more than that. He's not the only man on this earth. Besides, what happiness will you get out of fake love?

Good luck!

amythao

sarNie Adult
You should not use voodoo to make someone love you, and it might come back to hurt you ever more...he not the last guy on earth and if he really your fate will bright you guy both together

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Why don't you do it the traditional way? Ask him back... if he doesn't accept, then girl.. you're worth more than that. He's not the only man on this earth. Besides, what happiness will you get out of fake love?

Good luck!

Listen to lady0fdarkness, he is not the last guy on this earth.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
okay hun, how long did you & this ex of yours dated for? You shouldn't spend so much time & energy trying to make someone love you. Love yourself first before anything.

noungning

Heartless
well i've witnessed someone's family tear apart from this type of stuff. it's pretty bad, the guy was under some crap, and he just went with the other chick, left his wife and his new born... years gone by and he's with this girl. but all of a sudden he just hates the living shit out of her and leaves.... yeah, it'd only last a few years, and it's not worth loving someone that doesn't love u.

che3ri0s

sarNie Egg
I advise you to stay away from "the kong" it aint good. Once you have it, you dont know if you can control it and it will come back on you. All black magic comes back on you. There are rules and standards you have to follow. It can decide to leave you anytime. A love spell aint gonna help cause in the end if something goes wrong, it will eventually turn back on you.

Besides, haven't you heard of "Pee Barp?" That shits scary.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Think it over agian...give it some more time...you will eventually get over him. I understand it's hard, but like everyone here says...if he is meant to be yours then eventually he will return.

arissa

sarNie Elites
i know someone who did a love spell on her ex hubsand..well when the voodoo lady tried to put the spell on him, the spell reversed itself back onto the girl that wants the spell done on her husband. She went crazy...out of nowhere. The voodoo lady said that her hubby "tard" was too strong so it backfired and guess what..The voodoo lady died because she couldnt control her "kong". She turned into "porb" and refused to go out for her meal, it slowly eat herself...."scary huh" this happened in California.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I WOULD LOVE TO LEARN BLACK MAGIC!!! but i get i lil scared at the same time too..lol

I'VE WATCHED ART OF THE DEVIL aka LONG KHONG 1,2, AND 3 AND OMG!!!! THAT MOVIE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE THAI HORROR FILMS, AND IT IS THE ONLY ONE THAT KEEPS ME THINKIN ABOUT BLACK MAGIC...

MANN THIS MOVIE CAN REALLY MAKE U THINK...LOL, A PART OF ME WANNA LEARN AND USE IT, AND ANOTHER PART IS SCARED TO DEATH OF IT...LOL

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I WOULD LOVE TO LEARN BLACK MAGIC!!! but i get i lil scared at the same time too..lol

I'VE WATCHED ART OF THE DEVIL aka LONG KHONG 1,2, AND 3 AND OMG!!!! THAT MOVIE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE THAI HORROR FILMS, AND IT IS THE ONLY ONE THAT KEEPS ME THINKIN ABOUT BLACK MAGIC...

MANN THIS MOVIE CAN REALLY MAKE U THINK...LOL, A PART OF ME WANNA LEARN AND USE IT, AND ANOTHER PART IS SCARED TO DEATH OF IT...LOL
Why would you want to learn black magick? (Yes, I'm aware I spelled it with a 'k')
It's not something to mess with and it's dealing with elements of the Earth, which is something very unpredictable. When you're working with negative energy you can never be too sure of what the outcome will be. It's not something you can control and if anyone thinks that they can control it, then they're sadly mistaken.

If you want to learn about stuff like this there is just regular magick or "white" magick. You don't have mess with the dark stuff.
Everyone who practices or knows about this stuff knows that whatever you put out into the world comes back to you three folds. If you put out negative energy, it'll come back stronger to kick you in the ass. If you put out positive energy, then you'll get that in return. Think of it like karma.
Just a warning, from someone who's studied the "craft" for many years.
Of course, chances are people who want to dabble in it because it's "cool" won't succeed because it takes a lot of dedication, patience and practice to achieve even the smallest thing. That kind of stuff takes years to learn.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Why would you want to learn black magick? (Yes, I'm aware I spelled it with a 'k')
It's not something to mess with and it's dealing with elements of the Earth, which is something very unpredictable. When you're working with negative energy you can never be too sure of what the outcome will be. It's not something you can control and if anyone thinks that they can control it, then they're sadly mistaken.

If you want to learn about stuff like this there is just regular magick or "white" magick. You don't have mess with the dark stuff.
Everyone who practices or knows about this stuff knows that whatever you put out into the world comes back to you three folds. If you put out negative energy, it'll come back stronger to kick you in the ass. If you put out positive energy, then you'll get that in return. Think of it like karma.
Just a warning, from someone who's studied the "craft" for many years.
Of course, chances are people who want to dabble in it because it's "cool" won't succeed because it takes a lot of dedication, patience and practice to achieve even the smallest thing. That kind of stuff takes years to learn.
lol..iono i just wanted to learn it just to learn it...lol but yea, i didnt kno there was regular magic or "white" magic..lol i've only heard of black magic, so i assumed they were all the same...

but yea ne ways, what is "white" magic? like wat can u do with that?

cuz iono, IM A HUG FAN OF HARRY POTTER and when it comes to magic, OMG! i want to learn it soooooo much....lol

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i dont think you should learn black magic or anything at all unless its for a good purpose.
i for one knows my grandma learns black magic when she goes to Cambodia. and she doesnt really like my mom and she uses magic to haunt her in her dreams . its creepy
so all magic and stuff freaks me out and i think its wrong to use magic for something evil or for love.

JuiMyLove

sarNie Egg
"Love" (and "Lust") can make one blind, desperate, and vulnerable. Just strive to be the best person that you "can" be, not the person you "want" to be or the person society wants you to be. This way, you'll find the most happiness and attain a peace of mind. :)

Nothing and no one in this world belong to us in the first place. Why even bother holding on to something or someone (yes, even a so-called lover) when they are only temporary?

As the old saying goes, "set it (the bird) free, and if it comes back to you, then it loves you." If it doesn't come back, be happy for it still because you let it follow its own free will, which is one of the greatest gifts you can give it. :)

People have been giving you very good advices. There are some very "cool" people in this community!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
"Love" (and "Lust") can make one blind, desperate, and vulnerable. Just strive to be the best person that you "can" be, not the person you "want" to be or the person society wants you to be. This way, you'll find the most happiness and attain a peace of mind. :)

Nothing and no one in this world belong to us in the first place. Why even bother holding on to something or someone (yes, even a so-called lover) when they are only temporary?

As the old saying goes, "set it (the bird) free, and if it comes back to you, then it loves you." If it doesn't come back, be happy for it still because you let it follow its own free will, which is one of the greatest gifts you can give it. :)

People have been giving you very good advices. There are some very "cool" people in this community!

oooooh i like that saying! im going to use it...haha