Lao Ghost Stories

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
tangmoe said:
yups tthey actually saw her!!!! beign a pee ga sue!!!! even the police saw her!! they was invegtigateing people dieing around there and i want to know the killer!! they killer is the pee ga sue!! YIKES!! ... and this is in america!! she was a cambodian lady ...

iunno anything about the touching the saliva thingy... im just glad the monks or watever they call it.. caught her!
[post="135016"][/post]​
i dont believe it... if it was in america then there would be a documentary or on the news or something..

Saifah

bite me x___
My sister in the family is the one that mostly connects with ghost. SHe be seeing too much and when she tells me, it gives me the chill. She always be dreamin about a girl in red telling my sister to go with her. My sister is dumb enough to want to go when she know its bad. I know its bad. RIght?

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
I was in Laos in June for like 2 days visiting family. I went to 3 different countries but yea. One day me and my best friend found each other in Vientiane at morning market place...we didn't even know. Yea anyways she came over to stay that night with me at my great uncle's house and my aunts stayed in the bedroom. My aunt said she saw my great aunt's ghost. My great aunt pulled her head up and she saw the eyes that were outside on the picture in the living room. My aunt was so angry at me because we forgot to light up incense...freaky though!! She couldn't sleep the whole night!! >_< me and my best friend also heard the door creak in the middle of the night and saw NOTHING!

my friend also said when she was visiting...she went to the theater with her cousins to watch ghost movie and in the middle of the movie all the lights shut off and when they went outside to the lobby none of the workers were to be found...everyone was GONE! freaky hey?!

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

I watch that movie call "Pee ga sue" god..... that movie is scary.

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Nissan_Se_R_Guy said:
I watch that movie call "Pee ga sue" god..... that movie is scary.
[post="162569"][/post]​

what was it about? i like watching scary movies even though the totally freak me out

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

2cute2care said:
what was it about? i like watching scary movies even though the totally freak me out
[post="163058"][/post]​
its about this crazy old lady and lady loosing her head, flying in the night eating people intestine.

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Nissan_Se_R_Guy said:
its about this crazy old lady and lady loosing her head, flying in the night eating people intestine.
[post="163284"][/post]​

ewwwww :shocked:
i don't think i want to see that anymore...lol

Reagan

sarNie Adult
ahaha her head pulls out with her guts and ribs attached to her right? and the opposite of it is gahung which is the male version of it?

dfemc

sarNie Adult
the ghost sounds so detachable just like legos. maybe some of my patients shouldn't feel so bad about themselves if they see what kind of body structure that old lady has to deal with. :)

enomasnahc

sarNie Egg
the only one I know of is Pee Kong Goey, the ape like monster who calls out to children to take them away ......

does anyone else of any other ghosts or have any freaky ghost stories to share?
My dad would aways tell me ghost stories from when he grew up in laos. One of them a personal experiance of his. He was about 17 years old and he was working in the mines with a bunch of other people and they had split up into pairs and they would go around finding new places for a mine. Well him and the guy he was paired up with had stopped next to a small pond for the night. The guy was older then my dad in his mid thirtys and he warned my dad of a ghost that had owned that land and they had to ask permission from it before they took anything from the lamd. My dad being a stubborn young teenager didnt believe him and decided to set up fishing poles around one side of the pond. They sat next to the fire for a while when my dad noticed he was getting a bite on one of the poles. When he went to check what he had caught the one down a ways would get a bite and it was just a chain reaction of bites and my dad couldnt get them all by himself so he tried to have the other guy help hm with it and he refused. At that moment they heard footsteps coming from a distance and they sounded as if they were from a giant. As the footsteps got closer the pond started to turn into dry land and the trees around them became mountains and bamboo. The guy my dad was with was very good with black magic and he grabbed his huge knife and put it in his mouth and got his gun and started to shoot it in the air chanting something and after that the land became water again and the mountains and bamboo disappered. The next day they sent my dad back home because he became very sick and for three months he couldnt eat at all or hardly drink anything. His mom(my gramma) was also very good with black magic and she was able to talk to the ghost from that land and it wanted my dads soul and they came to an agreement and they had to have a huge ritual where my gramma actually became possesed by the ghost and they offered a whole pig, she drank all sorts of alcohol, and smoked so much tobacco which wasnt strong enough so she smoked dried peppers. After along ritual the ghost decided to let my dad stay with his family and left him alone and it took him along time to recover from it.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
My parents also came from laos and they've told meeh many stories of ghost and stuff..my mom and dad both seen ghost..my dad especially isn't afraid of them. Here's a story

I guess a lady died back in laos and she had no family and no one wanted to bury her so my dad volenteered to do so. I guess the ghost didn't go happy so her spirit kept coming bak and scarying people...villagers were all afraid and said they have been seeing her. She sits and crys by the trees and makes scary sounds. So one day my dad got mad and took a gun with him in the middle of the knight. He ran out shouting bullets in the air. I don't remember what my dad told me but he said he told the ghost that she better leave because no one wanted to bury her and so he did so she must respect him and leave. so the ghost listened and left and was never heard of agian.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
Most of you probably heard this one, a ghost with no name. My dad told me that in the middle of the night on his way coming back home, he passed a long hair ghost. She hung herself upside down on a tree branch and her hair touched the ground. I don't think she's suppose to be dangerous, but just out to scare people.