lao last names

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
Last name : Phetphommasouk

All my classmates makin funny of my last name cuz it pretty long and also, they can't said it. LOL

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
i noticed that most lao last names end with:

vong
many
souk
sack

mines is khanthavong

what is yours?
The most common name I know in Loas is Air...One time I was in a car with 6 ppll named Air...and it' drove me CRAZY...it's also my nickname...and when They call the name Air everyone answer.....my bestfriend is named Air and her husband is also name Air...

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
my name is like no one and no one has my name. my dad made it up. hehe it's a mixture of his dad's first name and his mom's first name and then he added sai in the end(he thought it was kool. lol).

This is my last name SIMNOUANSAI.

Bou

sarNie Adult
my last name is souksanh.....its short and simple lol........you guys all have cool last names that sounds funky except mine lol

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
wow ive noticed that everyone has a really loong lastname..i mean im laos too but my last name only 5 letters.its Bokeo...but my mothers maiden name is genevong so it does have the vong..lol

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
My last name is Thepsenavong, my mother's maiden name is Cheruene, but my grandfather's (on my mother's side) is Inthisane. Because my mom's mother is my grandfather's second wife, she and my uncle took their mother's last name instead.

MzLovely

sarNie Hatchling
wait mines short, am i consider kon lao??

Of course, you're still kon lao even though it's short. It seems when I really look at everyone's last name, it's all different.