lao moua and mab sua lis

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hmm... i went on lao moua's myspace... and i think he has a new album out.. a debut with mab sua lis and someone else.... i didn't take a close look at it... anyone know about this?

his hair got longer... ehhehe... i think imma message him later and tell him to get a new hair do.... =D

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
oh! seriously!!!!!.......well if somebody have it ..please upload....i wanna hear it...omg!...really?....damn look like guys in here wanna steal pretty famous girls over thear....pep dese days...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
i like this cd but...I like the first one WAAAAAAY more...I feel like this one was just sloppyly thrown together, like there was no serious song in there...i feel like they put a lot more effort in the first one...
though, his singing and dancing did improve by a lot...especially his dancing...well, maybe that's just my opinion...but still, no matter how much he's improve, he's gotta really quit it with the dancing!

fns

sarNie Hatchling
can someone please upload his album 2 muisc .....it doesn't have to be the music video.....just the song
thanks

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
I thought he will not sing anymore since it was a long time since his first album was out. Anyway, I'm glad to know that he is having a second album and it already out. I like his voice. Can't wait to hear it.

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
i see this lao moua name pops in quite often when i go to hmong forums...just curious... is he a hmong american living in the us and going back to thailand to make his albums? or is he a true hmong artist from thailand?

cecilia

Staff member
i see this lao moua name pops in quite often when i go to hmong forums...just curious... is he a hmong american living in the us and going back to thailand to make his albums? or is he a true hmong artist from thailand?
he's from wausau, wisconsin .. he went to the same school as my sibling ..LOl ..
anyway, i just think it's quite funny how he DECLARE he's the most handsome singer *of the hmong pp*.. LOl
regardless, congrates on making being bold about this declaration . . ..

but yeah, he fly oversea to do his music .. haven't met him before but heard from sibling that he's pretty okay too ..

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
cecillia, thanks for the clarification. i thought that he was too "modernise", too cocky to be a MTT...
hmmm.... what's up with hmong-american peeps going back to thailand to make music... can't they make music in the US?

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
okay....i've met him once and he was really nice...but maybe that's because my mom was...iono...could you say "flirting" with him???? hahaha....but it was only to lower the price of the DVD....duh...you know us hmong peeps like bargainning!! hahah...anyways.....i've got to say....he looks WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better in real life than on ALL his CD/DVD covers......on those covers, i think he looks sooo girly and pale...ugh....but he's really got the looks...he's cute....

anyways...he's not a bad singer, but I think he should really get a proper choreographer....(not like we have one...) but i'm just saying...his moves are a little too sloppy....if i happen to see this music video, i hope i'm not disappointed....he's really young...(17 or 18??) so that's why I think he should sing younger generation songs...ya know??? not those old-gie songs.....he should be targeting the younger market not the older market.....obviously this is only my opinion.....

then again, I shouldn't be dissing him, because he's a singer and I'm not....so it practically means he's somewhat better than me because he's more confident and can shake his ass around in front of the camera like that....but it's just a fan's bit of suggestion and advice.....yes, i admit, i'm a fan of his SONGS...but not his DANCE MOVES....that's it.....hahahah....

cyber

sarNie Egg
i really like his first alubum but i don't know if his next album is going to be good? have you girls listen to his new album?

cecilia

Staff member
okay....i've met him once and he was really nice...but maybe that's because my mom was...iono...could you say "flirting" with him???? hahaha....but it was only to lower the price of the DVD....duh...you know us hmong peeps like bargainning!! hahah...anyways.....i've got to say....he looks WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better in real life than on ALL his CD/DVD covers......on those covers, i think he looks sooo girly and pale...ugh....but he's really got the looks...he's cute....

anyways...he's not a bad singer, but I think he should really get a proper choreographer....(not like we have one...) but i'm just saying...his moves are a little too sloppy....if i happen to see this music video, i hope i'm not disappointed....he's really young...(17 or 18??) so that's why I think he should sing younger generation songs...ya know??? not those old-gie songs.....he should be targeting the younger market not the older market.....obviously this is only my opinion.....

then again, I shouldn't be dissing him, because he's a singer and I'm not....so it practically means he's somewhat better than me because he's more confident and can shake his ass around in front of the camera like that....but it's just a fan's bit of suggestion and advice.....yes, i admit, i'm a fan of his SONGS...but not his DANCE MOVES....that's it.....hahahah....
:loool: .. that's how i'd speak my mind too .. I mean, he need to learn how to groove to his music .. not twisting and turning like that .. other than that, his music is quite alrite. .. just too bad, they all target the elder ppl

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
welp i've seen it already and it was okay...i only like da song where mab sua lis is in it and da song npaub thoj was in it too....pretty cool....love it...he sang english too...i think there were two english dat he sing.....and plus i was trying to burn one for me but then it was an copy protected!..sad.........