Lao people!! Where are you??!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
It's mid August 2010!!!
And I'm still here in my room, on Sarn, in Washington :p LOL.
Of course, I haven't sat here for two yrs since my last post, but I've become more active on Sarn. Now that I'm active, I don't see many others active :( Come on khon Lao, where are you at?

aznsao9

Ky the Star
oh oh oh *waves hand* koi yoo nee!!!! lol.
yeah i was surprise that there was a lot section... at like the end of last year. >____<
but i don't get to interact with a lot of the khon lao where i live as well... and it's due to them assimilating to the american culture...

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I'm Laos! Well mostly, I have a little Thai and Indian blood as well. I live in Australia. We need to keep this moving

anan

sarNie Adult
City of the first French Empress, next to the city of :heart: Love & Romance :flowers: :p

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
from the dirty south -alabama!

Phone -do you know anyone in seattle?
I actually don't live in Seattle. I live on the other side of the state. I do have fam over in Seattle and my dad's friends and stuff. But otherwise I don't know many people.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I actually don't live in Seattle. I live on the other side of the state. I do have fam over in Seattle and my dad's friends and stuff. But otherwise I don't know many people.

Oh okay! I have my aunt and cousins that live there but dont really get to see them. I have a friend that lives there too.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i know. it was more active back two years ago. everyone moved on to different threads i guess :(

I went to Portland, OR on Sunday!! So I @ least left Washington for once in a very long time!! haha. Now...where am I? back in my room in WA again. Will be going to the post office soon. I like the post office :thumbsup:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
what are their names? who knows? small world. lol.

do you know nana, sara, aj? they are some people i met online back in the late 97s. i do keep in touch with nana and have sara as a friend on fb.

my cousins are a lot older but they have children that just graduate high school like 2 years ago. randy, olevia.

yes would love to have the thread more active!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm in my living room this time! Just chillin' cuz I can't sleep. Gotta go to work really early tomorrow morning too.

Hello,
I'm new here, but some new friend of my, in YT tellme of this places, is a great plcae, well, I love thai pop, but I just to fall in love with laos popular music, and I'm lokking for someone to helpme to make laos music known in countrys whit spanish as mother laguage (Mexico, Spain, Latinamerica), whre the asian wave is so big, but there is more attention to K-pop and j-pop, the thai pop is growing with like three fansuber (i'm one of them), and I find someone how make the traslation in english to me and I make the traslation to spanish, and the sub into the video... somehting like this...

ไม่เคยโทษเขา ไม่เคยโทษใคร (thai)
Mai koey toht kao mai koey toht krai (phonetic to can work with the music)
I never blamed her, I never blamed anyone (traslation)
Nunca la culpe a ella, nunca culpo a nadie (my spanish traslation)

So I'm lookin for someone how can help me in the same way but with laotian songs, By now I have my first fansub..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISv9pMLguzc&context=C4ea13e7ADvjVQa1PpcFOWl9Uy1NWb4fgre6iYu8htryo61vRfKPU=

thanks to laosagurg I made this fansub, i made two, the english one, and the spanish subs...

But this new friand have not time to help me, and I have so many songs that I would love to share!!!

So, if some laotian people that can do what I need want to help me, I would love you forever... I will use your credit, or link to your page, wherever that I can do, I'll do it, so plese, hope I can find help here, there is no other place....