Laos people

Nae_jai_leaw_lur

sarNie Egg
I think there are alot of laos people out there that are so damn talented. I mean I've seen some dance and they can pass for a professional dancer, I've heard some sing and for damn sure they can pass for a singer. I just think laos people should put there talents towards something worth there while. I mean think about it, where in the US now, anything is possible. It doesn't mean we should forget about our heritage. Once you go laos, you stay laos.LOL. That's the good part, I mean how many laos actor do you know of in the US? None, rite. All I'm saying is we can make a difference...together.

kumani

sarNie Egg
I think there are alot of laos people out there that are so damn talented. I mean I've seen some dance and they can pass for a professional dancer, I've heard some sing and for damn sure they can pass for a singer. I just think laos people should put there talents towards something worth there while. I mean think about it, where in the US now, anything is possible. It doesn't mean we should forget about our heritage. Once you go laos, you stay laos.LOL. That's the good part, I mean how many laos actor do you know of in the US? None, rite. All I'm saying is we can make a difference...together.

With that being said I would love to see some. If you can link up some of the fresh laotian talents out there if they are on youtube or anything like that that would be greatly appreciated. I'm always looking out for Lao folks out there making a name for us. Dang too bad I don't have any talent..I'm working on it. haha. Thanks ahead of time.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling

Ooh I read about your movie directing in the other class. All I can say is I wish you all the luck! ^_^

I really do hope you can do all that stuff. When it comes to movies/music here in the US, Asians barely get any chances or recognition, so once we get more Asians to show their talent, we'll be noticed. Asian girls are doing okay, but the guys are all the way at the bottom when it comes to the Hollywood scene. We get all the nerdy, kung-fu roles which puts us in a negative light, and that's how Americans see us and will always see us as until that stereotype breaks.

I'm interested in acting/singing/dancing as well. Problem is? I suck at all of them. LMAO :lol: