Laos Sarn Members Photo!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
dang, everyone n der momas (kat, kenshin, mizznoy, lilgriah, n especially the meitrix one) all hot stuff.

noodles, that uhm won bin thing, it must be a part of the 9% population of males in asia that has genes from genghis khan :lol: that man spread his sperms far and wide thru out asia and even got a good chunk of europe...hahhaha

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
dang, everyone n der momas (kat, kenshin, mizznoy, lilgriah, n especially the meitrix one) all hot stuff.

noodles, that uhm won bin thing, it must be a part of the 9% population of males in asia that has genes from genghis khan :lol: that man spread his sperms far and wide thru out asia and even got a good chunk of europe...hahhaha
:loool: that's sweet of u to say but i don't think i qualify in the hot stuff category. lol won bin is hot!! lol he looks even hotter since he got out of the army. hehee

dfemc

sarNie Adult
:loool: that's sweet of u to say but i don't think i qualify in the hot stuff category. lol won bin is hot!! lol he looks even hotter since he got out of the army. hehee
hey womyn, quit it, i trust my taste in ppl. u are TOO hot. so we're leaving it at that. u have beautiful eyes. take the compliment and run with it ;)

XCappy

Mr. Char
ooOoo ur pretty...... kinda reminds me of p'Noon W.

keep posting.. everone looks good

and for the rest of u suckers *cough* ning and noodles *cough* ... u 2 needa post some of ur pic's too and not Noodle packets wai wai....lol
Hi Lekie, I thought about it also. That's why I clicked the hi5 link !

Anyway, I'm not Lao, I won't share any heads :p.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Hi Lekie, I thought about it also. That's why I clicked the hi5 link !

Anyway, I'm not Lao, I won't share any heads :p.
haha Lattana is cute.....

wait.. shutup cappy, u rarely show us your pictures so no need to explain sucker.... lol jkjk

jenlattana

sarNie Egg
haha Lattana is cute.....

wait.. shutup cappy, u rarely show us your pictures so no need to explain sucker.... lol jkjk

Lol thanks for the other comment about looking like Noon Woranuch. LOLllllllllll I do get that comment alot but I know I'm not anywhere near as good looking as her ^_^ hahaha

XCappy

Mr. Char
Lol thanks for the other comment about looking like Noon Woranuch. LOLllllllllll I do get that comment alot but I know I'm not anywhere near as good looking as her ^_^ hahaha
Don't worry, I saw her in Paris last Summer. I fainted in my head :D

To Lekie : I showed enough for you !

jenlattana

sarNie Egg
Don't worry, I saw her in Paris last Summer. I fainted in my head :D

To Lekie : I showed enough for you !

Oh wow! that's great! So did she look better in person or on tv? You know how some movie stars look better in person and some don't. hehehe ^_^

noungning

Heartless
and for the rest of u suckers *cough* ning and noodles *cough* ... u 2 needa post some of ur pic's too and not Noodle packets wai wai....lol
um what? pictures? i broke my camera... ask noodles.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Oh wow! that's great! So did she look better in person or on tv? You know how some movie stars look better in person and some don't. hehehe ^_^
I haven't seen her a lot on TV. But she is good looking all the way ! I'm not really fond of thai stars and lakorn so I'm not the right one to give you an acceptable answer :D

Some pics in this topic

@ Ning : Don't worry, the more you hide yourself, the more we want you.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hahhaha, yah, u look pist off kid.

and i guess if regan's gonna be standing on the cool brooklyn bridge, i'll represent the border town hotel i pimp skanky men at :lol: (being a mamasan is hardwork, i tell ya) :

XCappy

Mr. Char
Nice dress d. We can consider this is your car. You know, this kind of pose that describs : "Hey man, this is my car, don't approach me !". Or... we can consider it's your palace, and you're the guardian. Shall we get a password to enter your world ma'am ?

dfemc

sarNie Adult
ahahah nice pose! lmfao look at that car?!?! omggggggggggg that is like pimpin for sure. lol :p
hahhaha, it's definitely a lot nicer than my actual car, totally a pimpin' pinto. oh btw, yes, the pose is part of being a mamasan. :lol:

Nice dress d. We can consider this is your car. You know, this kind of pose that describs : "Hey man, this is my car, don't approach me !". Or... we can consider it's your palace, and you're the guardian. Shall we get a password to enter your world ma'am ?
hahha, i was tryin' to collect money from the dude i was pimpin', who resides in that car :lol: n i surely wouldn't mind makin' that rosarito beach hotel my palace, no pw needed, just gimme MOOOOOLA MOOOLA, i'm an asian platinum-digger :D can't u tell by the mamasan dress :p