Laptop radiation

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
ok so i have a laptop with wireless haha built in haha and today shaz told me off for havin it on ma stomach and fallin asleep with it on there because she read that it will give cancer and stuff buh like we are exposed to radiation all day everywere anywere just wanted to see ur points of view coz im so bored 555 and now she makin me buy a radionation guard mat 555

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
dang!
then im a goner!

im around the microwave, the laptop, the tele all day.
and if not, then the radio.

but i dont think it's that that that bad.
hopefully not. :huh:

reagan1986

sarNie Egg
wireless internet produce less then mobile phones something to do with mobile phones having a constant connection and wireless connection only when something is being sent or uploaded from what I read, and being near a microwave causes no harm from what I saw on tv.

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
it's true i was always on my laptop with it on my stomache etc, and now i'm a big ugly green sludge monster oozing radioactive waste roar

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
haha tha fact that i read it here and there ppl sayin well yeah it will make you sick esp. for men if they put it on their family parts they say it wil make the stop having children so it must be same if a woman put it on her stomach i everyday everyone is around radiation are we not? coz of phones , and satalitie stuff u kno.... just an interesting topic i think

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
haha tha fact that i read it here and there ppl sayin well yeah it will make you sick esp. for men if they put it on their family parts they say it wil make the stop having children so it must be same if a woman put it on her stomach i everyday everyone is around radiation are we not? coz of phones , and satalitie stuff u kno.... just an interesting topic i think
For men, the harmful effect comes more from the heat than it does from the radiation. Background radiation in some areas are more than what you would get from a laptop.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Man .. I'm going to die early for sure.