Last Bollywood Movie U Watched?

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
What's ur last bollywood movie u saw, if you have one pls share.

I just saw Veer. Glad to see Salman back in acting he usually dont take acting serious as he quoted. lol Veer was better than his previous Dabangg and Ready. Not a fan of Zarine, I wish it was a different actress.

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
This topic has been on for many days, no reply at all finally u thank u Cecilia. Here, only a few bollywood fans, not gonna post more topics.

I saw EMAET too, it was nice better than i thought. Imran-Kareena actually didnt look too bad together, but they look better as friends or siblings. Kareena-Imran will be acting together again. Prefer Imran w/ a different actress, I'd always want to see him w/ Amrita Rao, but no chance in hell because nepotism plays a huge part of casting in bollywood.

cecilia

Staff member
This topic has been on for many days, no reply at all finally u thank u Cecilia. Here, only a few bollywood fans, not gonna post more topics.

I saw EMAET too, it was nice better than i thought. Imran-Kareena actually didnt look too bad together, but they look better as friends or siblings. Kareena-Imran will be acting together again. Prefer Imran w/ a different actress, I'd always want to see him w/ Amrita Rao, but no chance in hell because nepotism plays a huge part of casting in bollywood.
I love Kareen and Imran but i prefer them not making movie together again .. it's just .. i dont' know .. i don't get that butterfly feeling like when i see Imran with Sonam or at the very least Katrina ..

Ah, I watched a lot of Bollywood film lately and stumble upon LONDON, PARIS, and NEW YORK
http://www.einthusan...ng=hindi&id=916
i actually like the movie. Give it a shot too when you or everyone here are bore and is looking for something to kill time.

Vicky Donor is also a good one too : http://www.einthusan...ng=hindi&id=917
I watched this b/c Barun likes one of the song in the movie - turned out that i liked it as well lol

Ishaqzaade is good too: http://www.einthusan.com/movies/watch.php?hindimoviesonline=Ishaqzaade&lang=hindi&id=925

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
Thank u Ceci for the movie links. I saw Vicky Donor, loved it best recent BW movies I've seen. Anyushamann and Yami make a grt pair, both acted very well. Thye deserve an award or at least nomination.

I saw some parts on LPNY on tv, unfinished the movie cuz I didnt like it hmm maybe becuz of the lead actress. lol Ali Zafar is very handsome & good actor, but somehow I'm just not into him.

B-town overly praised Arjun and Parineeti, find their popularity is too overrated just cuz they have Bollywood connection. Dont like the lead pair, but hearing it's a good movie might watch it later.

cecilia

Staff member
Push aside their connections - they are pretty good for newcomers.

There are times i find Arjun cute - can't believe he's Sridevi's step son!
I've never like Parineeti until this role too ..
i didn't like her in that Lady vs. Ricky something movie either.
But when as ZOYA .. i feel she played the character well.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna

I just watched it last month. I didn't really like this film...I'm just not really fond of the idea of cheaters...but Shahrukh Khan and Rani Mukherjee are lovely together! Priety Zinta cute as always, and I never knew Abhishek Bachchan could act so well in his role.

mia07

Introvert
Are you referring to newest/latest or any that's been your last/rewatch? Gosh, I have a book shelf collection of Bollywood movies so I've seen quite a few. I last rewatched Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye.