Launching skin care/ facial products soon. What would you like in a skin care?

minankumo

sarNie Adult
I will be launching a skin care products soon.
 I would like to know what you want or expect  in a skin care products and price?
what is your skin type?
Do you have skin problem/issue?
What skin care product do you used? 

Your answers will help me to launch a good quality skin care products that will meet your needs and reasonable price.
My products will be made from scratch through my supplier.  
Thanks everyone for replying.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
I think everyone  might misunderstood my question. I don't expect anyone to  to buy my products. Just need your answers to help me launch my better quality products for every women out there.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Good luck to you on launching your own product :)  I wish you the best.

For me, I personally like products that are organic.. and the prices may vary from $5-$10 there..

skin type: I would say it's oily.. I can no longer last a day with my face not my feeling oily anymore @_@
skin issue:  No, I don't have issues much.. unless I break out here and there... but it's not like I break out on my entire face.. just sometimes the cheeks and under the nose..
skin products:  right now I've been using an organic olive oil soap called "Kiss My Face" which my sister buys.. I actually like it, and it does clean my face and helps keep it clean.  I also use St. Ive's green tea scrub and Noxzema once in a while... I switch around once in awhile depending on how my face feels.. They work good overall for my so I'm satisfied :)

Anyways, I hope my information is able to help you in some ways.. Once again, Good Luck :)

gyugu

sarNie Egg
what is your skin type?
sensitive, dry at some part and oily
Do you have skin problem/issue?
Sometimes, I get acne breakouts, Keratosis Pilaris because of my eczema (Now Alhamdulillah, my skin condition become better already)
What skin care product do you used? 
Now, I use virgin olive oil with antioxidants. 2 (sometimes 3) capsule per day. sometime I poke the capsule and apply vcoa on the affected areas. I also use simple facial wash. Neutrogena blackhead removing face scrubs once per week. I think that's about it.

Hope it'll helps. Good luck :)

minankumo

sarNie Adult
I have decided to go for organic and all natural ingredients. Next month  i will be doing a give away for 2 products.