le adventures of d

dfemc

sarNie Adult
no pictures...i'm semi-deviating. well, it's not "still" pictures, lets put it that way. (in other words, they're videos, so go ahead click on it). okay, since i do most of my pics in the gallery, this place personally seems a bit redundant for me. but i figure, i'll do some moving pictures here, so there's no other place for that. these are just a few personal moments from my daily wanderings down the street. nothing exciting, but at least now u know what d does all day at her veg stand. :lol: plus...i know some of u out there are feeling a littol lost, it's okay, so am i. hope this can be a littol inspiration .... ^_^

where are they? patience ppls....

dfemc

sarNie Adult
good times in nepal at one of the orphanages... i hate the ppl who run it, with a passion -_- <_< , u can see why, these precious souls deserve better in lyfe.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
we bought them coloring books, a set of markers, pencils, erasers, and other school supplies for each children as our visiting gift... they'll eventually get a physical checkup to determine their medical needs soon.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
aw dfemc, i wanna see u in one of the pix lol show me u again... :p
u know, that's what i said about u, when rummaging thru ur scenery fotos...misssy ^_^ tsk tsk... i've already overexposed myself :eek: hhahhaa...if u can rummage the 300 sumthing pics in the gallery, u'll find plenty. plus, this isn't about me...this is about "my wanderings" remember :lol: :D

dfemc

sarNie Adult
they're singing that cute littol french song, we sing all the time when we're little, except some may sing it in english. :lol:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i hate the jerk who's feeding them...damn pedophile :angry: -_- <_< if killing wasn't against the law, i'd kill him :arrg:

noungning

Heartless
u know, that's what i said about u, when rummaging thru ur scenery fotos...misssy ^_^ tsk tsk... i've already overexposed myself :eek: hhahhaa...if u can rummage the 300 sumthing pics in the gallery, u'll find plenty. plus, this isn't about me...this is about "my wanderings" remember :lol: :D
yes i know u have pics up from before but how about NOW pics? lol...

yeah u are wandering so u should be included :D

dfemc

sarNie Adult
maan...i'm gonna be here alll day... 15mins for one video *sigh * AIYAH! but hey, now i can clean off the comp. :D

dfemc

sarNie Adult

this kid didn't color anything, and you said he did a good job.

I use to scribble on a piece of paper and say "Grandmother, look what I did" and she would say "WOW! That's beautiful!!!!"

I did it just to see if she was lying to me.
u not looking close enuf dorfus. she had some coloring on there... just very tiny to detect on camera. oh man, u'd be a bad investigator. :lol: i know i know, kids are silly like that...i think they had it in their mind that if they colored it best and made me happy, i'd bring them to america or something ...:lol: *sigh* littol ones littol ones...

ps. how long did it take u to snap that freeze frame? :lol:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
aaah...moving onto my street boys. some of them are under 10 and the oldest is 17. they live, eat (if they can hustle), and sniff glue on the streets all day long. n i'm talking about STRONG ass INDUSTRIAL glue, not elmers folks. it's the cheapest form of mind altering substance they can afford, aka poor man's drugs. anyhow, they inspired us to set up the street clinic for them. it was funny the first day arriving in nepal, they were total dirt and still are to everyone, but they were deemed as dangerous n littol pick pocketers, so all the tourists would steer-cleered. next thing u know, we turned them into clean, littol loveable children, which was what they were to begin with deep down under all that dirt.

so in this video, they were originally beggin' us to feed their little puppies too. they wanted us to feed the pups first, even tho they were hungry...so cute. so we did n bought the lil' pups some curry chicken legs to munch on, n there they are feeding it to the pups.

translation: i'm asking them "tim ro nam ke ho"= what is their name (for the puppies)? and they're telling me, "didi"=older sister and "boiyni"=younger sister. that's how they named the pups themselves :D

dfemc

sarNie Adult
we're waiting for the kids to come pick up their medicine, so we enticed them with food, drinks, and board games. some kids are just hangin' around for just that, some good company n fun. :D