Lee "Eb" Lor wedding reception

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
^ do they live in MN? so you saw them and went up to them or how did you approach them? (just curious because I don't think I'll have the guts to walk up to any Hmong artist/actors if I saw them at the mall or something)

yes they lived in MN.. so the the hmong market to meet him..

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
Met them at MOA. She's not gorgeous but dresses nice and seems nice. He kind of acted aloof and like he didn't want to talk. His face is chubby but is still skinny.

I heard that when she was doing paperwork to bring him over they hit a snag cuz originally when the did rooj sib qaib his kwv tij agreed that they would pay for everything to bring him over but then in the middle they decided they didn't want to pay no more. Anyways he's here now.

In person he looks just like he does in pics and vids. Not hot or gorgeos but good. They match each other perfectly.

:)
He's actually a really goofy and fun guy if you get to know him, but he's quite shy in person...
I thought at first that him being an actor and all he was not a shy person, but he is...
he's not that talkative when meeting someone new for the first time, just more like smile and answering any questions that you have for him...
but he's a really nice -like i said before, goofy- dorky guy!