Leej Twg Mus Xaiv Ntsha Ua Nom (Presidential Election, Vote?)

stephanie

sarNie Adult
ya heard about palin's lil scandal thingy back in alaska? well if not here is wht i heard, when she was governor she fired two sheriffs (or some what like tht) cause of a personal family issue, then she used the states tax or something like tht to pay her family trip for disneyland and all. geeze! imagine if she was to win... millions of dollars will be in her dirty hands! shame shame shame... GO OBABMA!!!

cecilia

Staff member
just like that cnn clip, some politic analysts said that, you have to take in consideration, average male live to 75 -- if you're voting for MCCAIN, you're pretty much voting for PALIN. she and i do not share any common ground, so no. if it were a different vp, then perhaps, i'll reconsider my decision --- even if it's too late :lol:

me094

sarNie Egg
I support Hilary Clinton, it's not because she's a woman. I like her because of her character-- she is a strong person. She can handle many bad situations. She had experience. She seemed to be able to handle the Monica-Bill Clinton relationship well. When she talks, I feel that she cares about people more. This is what I feel, see, and believe. People have different views, feelings, and wants.

I don't like democrates or republicans. So far, I have not seen much improvements since democrates took control. It seems like everything Bush asked for have been signed. Can't the democrates do anything?

For president, I will not vote for Obama or McCain.

I want to see how a 3rd party president runs this country.
Well said. I have been waiting for Obama to convince me to vote for him. I've watched debates and news about the race and I'm still not convince of him. I'm very open minded and i really want to vote for Obama but i just can't. I've even gone as far as letting my boss and fellow graduate students lecture me about why i should vote for him. Definitely McCain is not a choice with his dumbass VP and attacks on Obama. As a Sociology Graduate Student i should be happy of this event but at the same time it has caused me to be extremely critical of it. I have until election day, let's see.

cecilia

Staff member
Well said. I have been waiting for Obama to convince me to vote for him. I've watched debates and news about the race and I'm still not convince of him. I'm very open minded and i really want to vote for Obama but i just can't. I've even gone as far as letting my boss and fellow graduate students lecture me about why i should vote for him. Definitely McCain is not a choice with his dumbass VP and attacks on Obama. As a Sociology Graduate Student i should be happy of this event but at the same time it has caused me to be extremely critical of it. I have until election day, let's see.
well, if you have family to support and care for and in need of the kind of coverages obama offer, then i would say, vote for him.
but if you undecided and want to vote for mccain just b/c .. then go for it as well.
or you dont' care, then go for independent voter ((again, using you as in general, not point at you))

i vote base on what i feel middle family should allow to have ..
sure, when i make over 100,000 as a single holder, than i'll panic but if it's for a good cause, i won't mind sharing a percentage back if i make that much of money.

cecilia

Staff member
November 4, 2008 is the last day .. you can go in and register as well if you forgot to register through mail or something.

i'm taking my aunt and uncle there to vote as well .. *that is if they didn't vote yet :p *

cecilia

Staff member
^didn't they mentioned that if you fail to meet the deadline, you can register on the same day with valid id and prove of citizenship?
i swore, i read it .. and if hey make it a hard time, you can video tape your vote and send it in or something like that.

cecilia

Staff member
^me too. i'm watching the countdown carefully, i'm so happy but scare at the same .. so many states at stake :(

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
^didn't they mentioned that if you fail to meet the deadline, you can register on the same day with valid id and prove of citizenship?
i swore, i read it .. and if hey make it a hard time, you can video tape your vote and send it in or something like that.
that's only in some states.. i know that minnesota does that...
you can register and vote on the same day...
lol
anyways... obama won the election.... =/

cecilia

Staff member
^i am so happy he won.
I jumped for joy when he claim the victory.
hope to see the changes we need so badly start soon.