Leh Kularb (Master One)

calla

sarNie Adult
I just watch Seesaunbaantuen....and Ta was saying it himself that after Jao Ying Khor Taan, he has another new lakorn with Nong-Yard.

yes....another new lakorn of Yard. :yahoo:
look like Yard is TV Scene's favorite daughter now. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh Yard must be Tv Scenes fav. cuz she had alot of lakorns for them

but im sooo happy shes having more lakorns :yahoo:

why Tah????? :angry: can they change the pra'ek!

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz....tinah, Ta isn't that bad.....he's ok.
p'ek can be anyone....as long as yard is the n'ek i would watch all.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hes not bad looking but theres something i dont like about him. Maybe its the hair?..i just hope they make him slick his hair back

the title sounds interesting though

Atleast yard has more lakorns after "sood ruk" and theres also the one with Au that im waiting to see

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope its a kiss/slap drama cuz i never seen yard in those type.

But recently, Tv Scene hasn't been making those type of drama

calla

sarNie Adult
i know.....their lakorn are mostly like either p'ek or n'ek is poor.
man, i hope its something different.

the tittle sound really HOT

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tv Scenes storylines are normally sad so hopefully this one is something "saucy" or revengeful lol

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I actually think Tah is pretty cute. His hair isn't that bad either as long as he doesn't grow it too long. I liked his hair in Oum Ruk. Yard is a great actress and she's getting better and better. Looking forward to this lakorn.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Still not a Yard fan but i will tune in for Tah. Hopefully the plot is good because its another factor into watching someone who i don't like watching lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was watching Sesan Bunterng and they were interviewing Tah..I notice he cut his hair!!..now he got a new clean cut..he looks all fresh..

i was just complaing about his hair too..lol

annea

sarNie Adult
the title sound like a drama or revenge...hehehe...cant wait for opening ceremony...and TV SCENE should make Tah cut his hair so he can look fresh for this lakorn...hehehehe...

calla

sarNie Adult
but i like his hair in "Jao Ying Khor Taan".... :)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
i was watching Sesan Bunterng and they were interviewing Tah..I notice he cut his hair!!..now he got a new clean cut..he looks all fresh..

i was just complaing about his hair too..lol
Tina didnt see properly lol he got real ponytale now :lol: :lol:
At least he ties them and not let it out everywhere -_-

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tina didnt see properly lol he got real ponytale now
lol..he must have tied it really well cuz all the bangs on his face was gel back so i assume he just chop it off..but he did looked more fresh..so he should do that in his lakorn so we could see his face

calla

sarNie Adult
i heard that Kik Dani and Oh Patchlada also in this lakorn...i think they are the 2nd couple.

annea

sarNie Adult
ahhhh...Kik Danai? the guy from Tee Tra Kul song that got w/ Aff????? he is such a cutie...hehehehe...i hope he is in here...Ta better get a hair cut...if Kik is in here, then this lakorn is gonna get me more excited...2 cuties in one lakorn...Ta and Kik...hehehehehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhhh...Kik Danai? the guy from Tee Tra Kul song that got w/ Aff????? he is such a cutie...hehehehe...i hope he is in here...Ta better get a hair cut...if Kik is in here, then this lakorn is gonna get me more excited...2 cuties in one lakorn...Ta and Kik...hehehehehe
oh hes kik?..hes pretty cute!..